Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    No thanks! Gordon isn't happy there doubt he be happy here. Also giving up a nice expiring contract in Beno and two first no way! Also cant trade back to back firsts anyway. Besides Bucks already had Warrick a few years back. Skiles wasn't happy with him. Also if Gordon is injured or faking it. Don't want no part of it. Had enough of injuries with Bogut and Redd. They held us hostage for years in capspace. Besides Bucks might be sold soon to a local group. Doubt we take on big contracts now.

Aminu for Jennings
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    What about something like gordon and anderson for calderon, bargnani and ross and a 2nd? you guys get a pg for this year, a young wing and salary cap relief with calderons expiring

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jarat View Post
    What about something like gordon and anderson for calderon, bargnani and ross and a 2nd? you guys get a pg for this year, a young wing and salary cap relief with calderons expiring
    not a chance!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jarat View Post
    Lol just no.

vCash
    Well there was a trade today Hakim Warrick For Matt Caroll. Anyone's thoughts on the trade?

vCash
    Woohoo I guess lol? Got us a little more gaurd depth?

vCash
    trying to buy out Carroll, something is brewing i think

vCash
    Eric Gordon for JJ redick and Aaron Afflalo

salaries match and it kills two positions of need. would put Aminu on the bench which is where i feel he would be best served at the moment.

Vasques
    Reddick
    Afflalo
    Davis
    Lopez

i could live with that

vCash
    i'd love to get Wilson Chandler but Denver is stacked with SG i doubt they'd take Gordon

vCash
    no offence guys, but who would really want to give up what hes worth to you. i mean your not going to get equal value for him. he has bad knees. remember when the Wiz gave a guard with bad knees a bad contract? I do, he barley played, we had to take an awful contract to get rid of him and now hes playing in china. i think your stuck with eric gordon. I really hope the kid turns out ok and gets his heath in check but right now its not looking good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    Eric Gordon for JJ redick and Aaron Afflalo

salaries match and it kills two positions of need. would put Aminu on the bench which is where i feel he would be best served at the moment.

Vasques
    Reddick
    Afflalo
    Davis
    Lopez

i could live with that

Are you krazy?

JJ Redick? Don't tell me, you like him right? Lmao #OverHyped his entire life

Chill out bro! That's two backup/low rated players. Let someone else rape us, lets not rape ourselves!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    no offence guys, but who would really want to give up what hes worth to you. i mean your not going to get equal value for him. he has bad knees. remember when the Wiz gave a guard with bad knees a bad contract? I do, he barley played, we had to take an awful contract to get rid of him and now hes playing in china. i think your stuck with eric gordon. I really hope the kid turns out ok and gets his heath in check but right now its not looking good.
    thats one of the most silliest statements bloggers always say, but...

-if a team is willing to trade a lower grade player with good knees for a higher graded player with bad knees normally means they want that Bad Knees Player, which opens up the floor for negotiations buddy! If his knees are that bad, 'NO' GM would take on a Big Contract on a player with bad knees even if he only gives away a box of jelly beans!

*Stop trying to down grade Eric Gordon's worth, he has valve bcuz he's in GM's and others conversation! Remember, that's why you're here!

People talk about what they want, they never talk about what they don't want!

From my Stephen-

vCash
    what yall got for us?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Are you krazy?

JJ Redick? Don't tell me, you like him right? Lmao #OverHyped his entire life

Chill out bro! That's two backup/low rated players. Let someone else rape us, lets not rape ourselves!
    we're not getting a kings ransome for Gordon....in fact this is about the type of deal you can expect.

disgruntled, *****y, and injury prone....who wouldnt want that???

Gordon has little trade value, if we can get players that can see the floor and rid ourselves of that god aweful contract then consider it a win.

most guys we want are either on cheap *** contracts or just completley unavailable.

vCash
    Gordon can be moved, but knowing he doesn't want to be here and worrying about his "sore" knee, pretty much everyone is going to try to lowball us for him.

We may have to wind up with some second rate guys, but even if we could pull off a trade for like a Darren Collison again or maybe an OJ Mayo I think we would have maxed out what we could get for EG.

We are in desperate need of some perimeter offense.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast