Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Davis best under 25 player

I read in an article and I am on my phone so I can't post it but it has Davis as the best player under 25years old. It also had Davis as a top five in MVP as of now. He has been a beast so far. I would like to see Davis stay with the club his career and we keep building around him.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

vCash
    Davis is easily the best under 25, Boogie was 2nd, which I am not mad about.

But we really got lucky in that lottery
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    He has another couple of years on his rookie contract. Obviously he is the guy that you break the bank on so do you see him signing a max extension? Or will he go the route that he wants to play with other all stars that other big names do?

I hope he stays and is the franchise.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

vCash
    He will be signing a 5 year deal with us after next season. At the very least, a 4 year match from another team, seeing as he will be a FA
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    He has another couple of years on his rookie contract. Obviously he is the guy that you break the bank on so do you see him signing a max extension? Or will he go the route that he wants to play with other all stars that other big names do?

I hope he stays and is the franchise.
    Lets put it this way. Kyrie Irving hated Cleveland and still stayed. Davis has given 0 indication he is unhappy. Basically, No one passes up on the first major deal they get. Our time to worry would be after this next deal is up.