Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60

Thread: Klay Thompson

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gentrified Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,205
    vCash
    1500
    Klay needs to learn how to finish around the rim better, that guy cant make an open layup.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With Brian Sabean
    Posts
    1,169
    vCash
    1500
    I thought this thread was gonna be about his head hitting the floor by Blake Griffin. Hope he is alright. Hit the floor real hard. Concussion? Hope not.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,885
    vCash
    1500
    im kind of surprised nobody asked mark jackson about klay thompson and he wasnt mentioned in the postgame show either.
    A role model if I ever knew one

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,011
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    Klay needs to learn how to finish around the rim better, that guy cant make an open layup.
    but thank God he was being aggressive for once tonight... that's more like it. yeah he shot 6/17, but I'll take it if he's being aggressive, I can live with that. They key is if he can do it consistently... we'll see how he does in SacTown on monday.

    Also saw him pull down 1 tough rebound in traffic, that was good too. Hope there's more to come in that area.

    Thought the whole team was more aggressive, which indicates the coaches might have made it a point of emphasis after last night. Still don't know how we kept leaving Crawford open though in the 4th quarter...
    Last edited by sfattahian; 11-04-2012 at 01:01 AM.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,885
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    but thank God he was being aggressive for once tonight... that's more like it. yeah he shot 6/17, but I'll take it if he's being aggressive, I can live with that. They key is if he can do it consistently... we'll see how he does in SacTown on monday.
    I hope he plays- it doesnt take much for a warrior to miss some games
    A role model if I ever knew one

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,011
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    im kind of surprised nobody asked mark jackson about klay thompson and he wasnt mentioned in the postgame show either.
    prolly cuz Landry stole the show, and there's other stories more on the forefront, like BRush, Bogut's minutes, Curry, and the new guys Jack and Ezeli... all more compelling stories at this point... Lee hasn't been mentioned much either, both Thompson and Lee have gotten off to slow starts. Once Klay has a good shooting night and puts up 20+ points they'll ask Jackson about him, and Jackson will start licking his balls "our SG position is set for the next 10+ years" blah blah blah

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,885
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    prolly cuz Landry stole the show, and there's other stories more on the forefront, like BRush, Bogut's minutes, Curry, and the new guys Jack and Ezeli... all more compelling stories at this point... Lee hasn't been mentioned much either, both Thompson and Lee have gotten off to slow starts. Once Klay has a good shooting night and puts up 20+ points they'll ask Jackson about him, and Jackson will start licking his balls "our SG position is set for the next 10+ years" blah blah blah
    I actually liked how thompson played tonight.... regardless of what his numbers looked like. I liked seeing him rebound, I liked watching him take it to the basket a few times.
    A role model if I ever knew one

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    19,737
    vCash
    1500
    He did look great on the boards. He had a solid game.



    THE SLUMPY SHOULDER HOMERUN TRACKER: 5



  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,885
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    He did look great on the boards. He had a solid game.
    youmean on the rebounds or his head hitting the floorboard... hehe
    A role model if I ever knew one

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    19,737
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    youmean on the rebounds or his head hitting the floorboard... hehe



    THE SLUMPY SHOULDER HOMERUN TRACKER: 5



  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    25,968
    vCash
    1500
    ouch klay.

    blake is beast

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."


    #DUBSUP

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,758
    vCash
    1500
    Klay's numbers were bound to go down, but now without Rush he's going to get more minutes than maybe anybody else. Playing pretty good so far, need some unusual aggressiveness from Thompson and Barnes.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    25,968
    vCash
    1500
    no..jack will be backup sg

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."


    #DUBSUP

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,758
    vCash
    1500
    Curry has played more SG than Jack thus far in the season.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    25,968
    vCash
    1500
    really? i thot it was other way around

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."


    #DUBSUP

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •