Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    I think Bynum re-signs with the 76'ers this off-season for a max deal. If the Rockets wanted Bynum that bad they would've traded for him this off-season.

vCash
    I actually didn't realize I didn't include Milsap. I was just talking with some buddys last night and was saying he'd be a great fit next to Asik.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    I actually didn't realize I didn't include Milsap. I was just talking with some buddys last night and was saying he'd be a great fit next to Asik.
    I do, too. I don't think he's close to a No. 1, but I think he'd be a decent No. 2 and a damn good No. 3 for a contender. He's got such a versatile offensive game and rebounds and defends so well for a 4 his size. If the Rockets could get him without giving up a ton of pieces of their own or giving him a max contract, I'd be all for it. I could see something like a 4 year, $40-$50 million deal.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    We still need a bruiser coming off the bench, I think Royce can turn into that guy. The guy that gives the hard fouls when Harden starts taking them..

vCash
    Royce will probably never see the court as a Rocket.

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Not even as a GOON?! Geez..

vCash
    I won't go that far. If Morris got a chance this season, then Royce will eventually get an opportunity. I just don't know how prolonged it will be or if he'll stick around long enough to ever crack the rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    I guess maybe some mop up duty, just to see what he's got.

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by camile82 View Post
    Keep in mind howard hasn't signed an extension yet I don't think. Love would be awesome. Josh smith. I could see is working a trade for smith or love. Buy I'm really hoping for ny to fall apart and we get amare stoudamire.
    I do not think you need to wait for NY to fall apart. Knicks and their fans want out of him

It would be mutually beneficial to trade for him and it would not take much. However keep in mind the guy is always injured.

Curious.. would you guys be opposed to a Brook Lopez for Omer Asik and fillers trade?

Brook never missed a single game before last season and he commands a double team.

You guys couls use another go to guy particularly in the post to take pressure off Lin and Harden. We need a defensive big to correct our defensive woes. Another mutually beneficial trade.

Idk is anyone has mentioned it yet but Utah has a plethora of offensive bigs as well. Al Jefferson and Millsap both could be great for you guys and since Utah is in rebuild mode and wants to develop Favors and Kanter they might let them go easy enough.
    Last edited by Chill_Will_24; 11-09-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123