Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Does James harden make us favorites to sign Bynum?

Thoughts?

vCash
    i dont think so, i think the complete opposite actually, Bynum wants to be the man and he is in philly. Here, this is obviously Hardens team.
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    I think with the way Asik has been playing, we don't need a guy like bynum. Obviously Bynum is great but I don't think we need to take the risk associated with him. No one has talked about him but I know he wlhas expressed displeasure with his team is Kevin Love. Timberwolves games don't really find their way onto TV but I think a pf of his caliber is what could vault the rockets to wcf contenders. Anither thing I've thought is that we could get a star sf and have Parsons play the 6th man role (a la Lamar Odom kind of)

vCash
    His fro and Harden's beard would clash. There is not enough room on one team for such a majestic amount of crazy hair.

vCash
    I kind of don't want bynum. he's extremely injury prone. I'm sure there's other big men we can pursue in the off season.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    I kind of don't want bynum. he's extremely injury prone. I'm sure there's other big men we can pursue in the off season.
    I'm good with Asik. I think we need a legit 6th man, and more depth in general. One more star would be huge, but I think Asik could be the answer if we get one more big time scorer. He does so many other things a team needs to win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamShaker View Post
    I'm good with Asik. I think we need a legit 6th man, and more depth in general. One more star would be huge, but I think Asik could be the answer if we get one more big time scorer. He does so many other things a team needs to win.
    I love asik too. I don't want him replaced but we need another scorer on the team. we can't have Harden play 40+ minutes every game. we don't necessary have to get another center but a high scoring PF would be great. I'm hoping Portland will suck this year so we'll have a shot at lamarcus aldridge.
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    I don't really remember Bynum in a pick and roll, he probably wouldn't mesh well with Harden. If anything, he might crowd the paint for when Harden drives off the pick set by another big. Asik is a lot more mobile, I think he and Harden are a really good fit.

I agree, someone like LMA would be perfect for this team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nytunnelvision View Post
    I don't really remember Bynum in a pick and roll, he probably wouldn't mesh well with Harden. If anything, he might crowd the paint for when Harden drives off the pick set by another big. Asik is a lot more mobile, I think he and Harden are a really good fit.

I agree, someone like LMA would be perfect for this team
    agreed. bynum is too immobile. with how much Lin and Harden like to attack the rim, Bynum would be a poor fit. keep asik where he is and get a mobile PF with a solid midrange shot that can pick and roll with Lin amd Harden.
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    I love asik too. I don't want him replaced but we need another scorer on the team. we can't have Harden play 40+ minutes every game. we don't necessary have to get another center but a high scoring PF would be great. I'm hoping Portland will suck this year so we'll have a shot at lamarcus aldridge.
    I've thought about LA as well. He is a Texas guy as well, and would be better as a number 2 or 1a option imo. But.....probably wishful thinking.

vCash
    Keep in mind howard hasn't signed an extension yet I don't think. Love would be awesome. Josh smith. I could see is working a trade for smith or love. Buy I'm really hoping for ny to fall apart and we get amare stoudamire.

vCash
    Who are the big free agents comming up that we would look at

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by camile82 View Post
    Keep in mind howard hasn't signed an extension yet I don't think. Love would be awesome. Josh smith. I could see is working a trade for smith or love. Buy I'm really hoping for ny to fall apart and we get amare stoudamire.
    You really want Stoudamire? I think Patterson or Morris could step up and be a decent starting 4 otherwise i'd go for Love Smith, or Jefferson. I think Love and Asik together would be great.

vCash
    My desire to see Bynum in red ended last season - the guy's got the knees of a retired NFL linebacker, too much risk, too little return. Asik is developing nicely and while we're not at the "twin towers" yet in the front court, we've got twin bombers in the back.

Watching Josh Smith last night... I'd say if he came it couldn't hurt, but my FA list now has gotten loads shorter than it used to be : our guys are fine the way it is for now - let them grow into their roles as the GM intended.

vCash
    Chris Paul and josh smith are the big free agents next year with demarcus cousins with a team option

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast