Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fire Frank

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mzee24 View Post
    Does anyone else think Frank is continuously starting Tay and Max so they can increase their trade value and be traded off by all-star break?
    Well of course. We won't get anything of value anyway but not playing them and we don't even get another teams ball boy.
    I hope you don't think we will get much IF we can even find a taker. The league is clutered with guys like Prince and Maxiell.
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

vCash
    Are we gonna wait for an 0-16 start to fire Frank? I mean how does he get another head coaching job after a start like that with the Nets in the first place, weren't there better candidates? I think Frank and Dumars both need to go, especially Dumars.

vCash
    I really thought we were gong to hire Mike Woodson instead of Frank.

vCash
    We should hire a no name young coach, because no one will be expecting anything....hiring guys Frank or even Woodson gives fans false hope.

AAL: Joesph Fauria
    YRDs: 46
    TDs:
    Cool TD Dances: ∞
    Bad Ankles: 1

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    Firing Frank would be a mistake in my opinion. Putting the team through a fifth coaching change for some players, second through fourth for others. Seems absurd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisec01 View Post
    Are we gonna wait for an 0-16 start to fire Frank? I mean how does he get another head coaching job after a start like that with the Nets in the first place, weren't there better candidates? I think Frank and Dumars both need to go, especially Dumars.
    That was when the Nets were beginning to go on a complete rebuild and they were dumping salary to get young players and picks... the team wasn't very good at all. I'm not saying that is an excuse because that start is a horrible one, but he was a pretty solid coach for a lot of his time there when he had decent players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahaTRUTH View Post
    Firing Frank would be a mistake in my opinion. Putting the team through a fifth coaching change for some players, second through fourth for others. Seems absurd.
    I agree. We need our young players to have some consistency so they can build off of what they learn. Look at Daye and Stuckey who obviously are not living up to what they should have been, im not saying that has everything to do with coaching, but I really do wonder how much better then would be if they could have worked under one halfway decent coach how they would differ from how they play now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234