Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

James Harden Traded!!!!

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Y! Sources: After contract talks break down, OKC trades James Harden to Houston for Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb, picks.

Wow!!!

vCash
    good trade for both teams

Go hard in the regular season, take a breather in the playoffs!

vCash
    dang, didn't see that coming...
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/85...ouston-rockets

The Oklahoma City Thunder have traded James Harden, Daequan Cook, Lazar Hayward and Cole Aldrich to the Houston Rockets for Jeremy Lamb, Kevin Martin and future draft picks, a source told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard.

The Thunder were unable to come to terms with their star swingman Harden on a contract extension and chose to break up their star trio of Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and Harden.

The deal was reported earlier by Yahoo! Sports.

vCash
    Solid for the THunder and im a thunder fan. Lamb will be a stud, and martina as a 6th man will provideinstant scoring and he is a better 3pt shooter. Im stoked! and multiple first rounders which will be high because the rockets wont be in the playoffs. and now the thunder can sign eric maynor to a contract extension.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubx3 View Post
    Like hell it is...okc is going to miss this guy trust me!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubx3 View Post
    Maybe long term; however, in the immediate, OKC is not as potent off the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersSaintsLSU View Post
    Like hell it is...okc is going to miss this guy trust me!!!
    I think he meant Houston and the Lakers.

(Who said that?)

vCash
    Good trade, im a Harden fan but if he couldnt give up 5 or 6 million to stay with the Thunder then good luck to him Houston. Martin can fill his offense and actually is a better fit because he's a better deep shooter. More pressure on Maynor though to create in that 2nd unit. Lamb will be groomed for that role and two first and a 2nd coming from charlotte is very good compensation, more then i thought we could have gotten.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    Hey Thunder fans, I just came here to see what your reaction was on the trade and to share my thoughts. I think Presti made a brilliant move. You get a suitable replacement for Harden and a young player to groom to replace Harden. You don't even need to sign a huge contract for Lamb just yet. You get a cheap gem SG who can develop and do well. I am kinda sad that you guys lost Daquan Cook since he was my secret weapon in NBA 2k13 if I use the Thunder. Getting future draft picks that could be a Raptor pick or Rockets pick next year is good since it will be around 15-19 range if it is a Rockets pick or a lotto pick for the Raptors. The other guys were just scrubs to shed for contract balancing. This is why OKC is still the same threat despite losing Harden. Good luck to you all next season and I want a rematch in the NBA finals with your team since I am tired of the Lakers never having to rebuild.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    cant beleive how OKC fans are rationalizing, trading the 3rd best SG in the NBA for a carear nobody scorer in Kevin martin ( could not lead a team to at least the playoffs) and a guy who hasnt steped up on a bad. terrible trade for OKC

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash

James Harden Traded!!!!

Big thing you guys are missing, we traded aldrich and released orton meaning thabeet is our backup that has to be a good sign. But on topic this is a weird feeling, reminds me of when we traded ray ray

vCash
    cause they saved money, about 60 mil. martin will be a nice 6th man, and lamb will be groomed over the next couple years. plus draft picks.

harden won't resign in Houston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    cant beleive how OKC fans are rationalizing, trading the 3rd best SG in the NBA for a carear nobody scorer in Kevin martin ( could not lead a team to at least the playoffs) and a guy who hasnt steped up on a bad. terrible trade for OKC
    He can still score 15-18 off the bench, and you have Lamb to groom for the future to replace Harden. Getting a bunch of draft picks help too. I think OKC won this deal. Good for them. I rather play them than the Lakers. I am tired of the Lakers never rebuilding at all.

vCash
    Lakers babe. Thanks thunder. We best in west. We were already even with u guys having harden. Lol should of gone for it this year with him. Lakers babe!!!!!!!

vCash
    Anyone who doesn't like this trade for the Thunder doesn't know basketball.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast