Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Coach Karl's rotations..

..every year they've been suspect

0-2 whatever it's and 82 game season but what is going on with the minutes right now. Both games we've been down, a lot. Enough of the Kosta stuff. McGee needs to be out there and Faired playing so little is unacceptable

I know Coach usually gets the best out of his players, but we will never become a true contender (deep playoff team) until the best players we have play, simple as that

vCash
    I don't think its time to panic yet even though we should never be down like this in the games. However, I have to agree that the rotations have been horrible. Play Kosta off the bench to get some energy in cause no one else is doing it. IDK why Faried is plaing less than 20 mins per game when he is the energy guy.

I think sending Faried/Mcgee to play with Hakeem might have been the worst idea ever. The reason they were good for us was because they hustled and rebounded. Now all you see is Mcgee trying to post up and it never works. He posted up Jameer Nelson and took a FADEAWAY that air balled.

vCash
    I'm noticin people are already doggin on G.K. ...and its understandable being hes the coach. He's under scrutiny with me aswell, and if we dont do something spectacular this year, I feel like we may need a change...

......but in my honest opinion, I have not felt that G.K. is at fault for any of these two losses...no matter who he puts out there, nobody is doing ****! It's friggin MIND BOGGLING to me to see every player on this team playing cold. I would try to calculate the odds, but im far too busy--but I ask myself, is it possible for every player on this team to just be off and in a funk right now? Like all of them are cold?

I am kind of worried, because I dont remember seein this team vulnerable like this--ever! They look like they are nervous as hell out there, and look lost. We're looking like a team that wont make any noise this season.

I know I am overreacting, but i've just been knocked on my *** so far these two games. I can deal with losses, but the way we're losing--and for this being the first games of the season, when we're suppose to be pumped and eenergized--has just been very disappointing.

vCash
    I'd like to see Moz and Chandler healthy and playing 25 minutes a game. That would help shore up the interior. I think we need a lights out shooter at SG. Going to have to milk more from Gallo and Ty.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Go_NUGGETS View Post
    no matter who he puts out there, nobody is doing ****! It's friggin MIND BOGGLING to me to see every player on this team playing cold. I would try to calculate the odds, but im far too busy--but I ask myself, is it possible for every player on this team to just be off and in a funk right now? Like all of them are cold?

I am kind of worried, because I dont remember seein this team vulnerable like this--ever! They look like they are nervous as hell out there, and look lost. We're looking like a team that wont make any noise this season.

I know I am overreacting, but i've just been knocked on my *** so far these two games. I can deal with losses, but the way we're losing--and for this being the first games of the season, when we're suppose to be pumped and eenergized--has just been very disappointing.
    Its the coaches responsibility to make sure everyone is playing fired up and lights out.

How many times do you see Greg Popovich's squad playing uninspired or sloppy? Whenever his team is playing badly he motivates them ALL THE TIME.

Players reflect their coaches personality and fire

vCash
    Go Nuggets does have a point though..not ONE player is playing well..NO-ONE.

This team looks like they have never played together. Didn't they just have a full preseason to iron things out?

And what's with Jordan Hamilton getting 3 minutes tonight?? Is he that awful defensively that he should never sniff the floor??

Obviously, looking at everyone else playing defense..he fits right in. Yet Karl sits his BEST perimeter shooter...just because he "doesn't play good enough defense."

That's the thing with Karl, he is the king of hypocrisy.

vCash
    ^ agreed JH should be getting as much, if not more minutes that brewer. How espected to win a game just slashing non-stop. Or team has very few shooters (JH, TY, GALLO)... that is it guys. everyone else (igudala, brewer, chandler ect.) are predominantly slashers. We need to play JH more so that we have as much variety on offense as possible. Defenses are packing the paint against us because our shooting is not at all intimidating. Its becoming evident that teams (atleast phi and orl) have paid extra attention to our teams scouting report, GK needs to make a change imo

https://scloud.com/skipaterner/getting-older-by-the-dayound
    Just a fellow long time PSD user, please listen to track ya'll, appreciate it

vCash
    it's too early in the season too judge but we are losing because we traded away 30 points a night in afflalo and harrington, and have only gotten back about 15 between chandler and iggy. shot's are not falling and we aren't playing good d. this will change.

vCash
    tru dat jd^

https://scloud.com/skipaterner/getting-older-by-the-dayound
    Just a fellow long time PSD user, please listen to track ya'll, appreciate it

vCash
    Everybody is struggling with their shot right now so I don't think this solely relies on any one player or two players. Chandler needs to get back into the gym, I have never such a bad air ball on a pretty wide open 3 before. Between Chandler and Iggy, they should be averaging around 30 points a night. Defense played pretty well against the 76ers but it was terrible against the Magic.

vCash
    I'm noticin people are already doggin on G.K. ...and its understandable being hes the coach. He's under scrutiny with me aswell, and if we dont do something spectacular this year, I feel like we may need a change...

......but in my honest opinion, I have not felt that G.K. is at fault for any of these two losses...no matter who he puts out there, nobody is doing ****! It's friggin MIND BOGGLING to me to see every player on this team playing cold. I would try to calculate the odds, but im far too busy--but I ask myself, is it possible for every player on this team to just be off and in a funk right now? Like all of them are cold?

It's the coaches job to put players in the best possible situation to succeed. Implementing an offense predicated on driving and either finishing or kicking the ball out to a guy for a 3 and having Brewer be the guy shooting the 3 an inordinate amount of the time? Not smart. Brewer isn't a shoot he's an energy player who should and does get his points for steals and fast breaks and cleaning up around the rim. When nobody but Gallo is making shots, you don't put in (arguably) the best shooter on the bench until garbage time?

The Nuggets were actually mounting a comeback in the third quarter. But Karl thought it would be a good idea to move Chandler to center and bring back Faried at pf. I'm pretty sure every Nuggets fan across the nation cringed when they saw that lineup. And sure enough that lineup had no offensive fire power (even though they went small, it wasn't a fast lineup which defeats the purpose of going small.) and got abused on the boards.

Karl's line up decision to start the 4th quarter obliterated any chance the Nuggets had at making a comeback.

He's been out coached by Doug Collins and Jacque Vaughn (coaching his first ever NBA game) to start the season.

He deserves every bit of criticism coming his way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    Its the coaches responsibility to make sure everyone is playing fired up and lights out.

How many times do you see Greg Popovich's squad playing uninspired or sloppy? Whenever his team is playing badly he motivates them ALL THE TIME.

Players reflect their coaches personality and fire
    How you going to compare the Spurs? The Spurs are a veteran team, we are not that. We are still a young team with maturity and chemistry issues.

And yeah, coaches responsibikity is to make sure everyone is playing fired up and lights out.....But is George Karl attempting any shots? Is he the turning the ball over? Is he the one standing there, not boxing anybody out, letting the team have an offensive rebound? OBJECTIVELY, no!

Everybody always looks for a target to blame...And G.K. is not it--it's the team...The team is palying garbage right now. A coach can add morale--but he's not the one on the floor.

If the players can't get fired up for the first two games themselves--than this team is not built for no contention. Period.

Im pretty sure GK is doing his normal routine, just like every other regular season were we have won 50+ games--but it's the players not performing. Is GK fault that Ty Lawson isn't being as aggresive and physical? Or is it Ty Lawson trying to converse durability? I don't know how a thinking mind could just point to G.K....Becausen the players are playing ****ing garbage right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggninja View Post
    It's the coaches job to put players in the best possible situation to succeed. Implementing an offense predicated on driving and either finishing or kicking the ball out to a guy for a 3 and having Brewer be the guy shooting the 3 an inordinate amount of the time? Not smart. Brewer isn't a shoot he's an energy player who should and does get his points for steals and fast breaks and cleaning up around the rim. When nobody but Gallo is making shots, you don't put in (arguably) the best shooter on the bench until garbage time?

The Nuggets were actually mounting a comeback in the third quarter. But Karl thought it would be a good idea to move Chandler to center and bring back Faried at pf. I'm pretty sure every Nuggets fan across the nation cringed when they saw that lineup. And sure enough that lineup had no offensive fire power (even though they went small, it wasn't a fast lineup which defeats the purpose of going small.) and got abused on the boards.

Karl's line up decision to start the 4th quarter obliterated any chance the Nuggets had at making a comeback.

He's been out coached by Doug Collins and Jacque Vaughn (coaching his first ever NBA game) to start the season.

He deserves every bit of criticism coming his way.

I see you say nothing about the players tho...All GK this, All GK that. No balance! The players are playing garbage...How can no bias George Karl ideaology hater not see this? No matter who coaches, the team is going to lose--if they play the way they did these first two games.

Of course Karl is going to have twisted lineups, when every player on your team is playing mediocre.

You and others can criticize Brewer all you want, but he looks like he's been the only one practicing a jump shot in the gym. Our offense is so built around "DRIVING AND SLASHING" and "COLLAPSING THE DEFENSE" to an open 3 on the perimeter HUBLAH BUBLAH CACA ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC--that it seems like the team forgot to practice jumpshots, through all the penetration practice.

vCash
    How you going to compare the Spurs? The Spurs are a veteran team, we are not that. We are still a young team with maturity and chemistry issues.

And yeah, coaches responsibikity is to make sure everyone is playing fired up and lights out.....But is George Karl attempting any shots? Is he the turning the ball over? Is he the one standing there, not boxing anybody out, letting the team have an offensive rebound? OBJECTIVELY, no!

Everybody always looks for a target to blame...And G.K. is not it--it's the team...The team is palying garbage right now. A coach can add morale--but he's not the one on the floor.

If the players can't get fired up for the first two games themselves--than this team is not built for no contention. Period.

Im pretty sure GK is doing his normal routine, just like every other regular season were we have won 50+ games--but it's the players not performing. Is GK fault that Ty Lawson isn't being as aggresive and physical? Or is it Ty Lawson trying to converse durability? I don't know how a thinking mind could just point to G.K....Becausen the players are playing ****ing garbage right now.
    The Spurs have a veteran core that's been together but I believe Tim Duncan is the only player still on the Spurs team that won it's first championship. The Spurs have been good for the past 15 years or so. Popovich has adjusted to new players and changed offensive system to accommodate the players he has.

It's ridiculous how much better of a coach Popovich is than Karl.

I mean Karl is running a scheme in which Brewer is expected to shoot threes well, especially given the amount of playing time he's been given. He's never done that is his career. Karl could either change the scheme to adjust to the fact that he doesn't have shooters on the court or play more shooters. Instead he seems to expect Brewer to become a marksman from beyond the arc just because that's where he's put him.

I mean is it really Brewer's fault that his game has never been good behind the arc and it's still not, or is it Karl's fault for continually putting him in a position where he's unlikely to succeed given the history of his career?

vCash
    I see you say nothing about the players tho...All GK this, All GK that. No balance! The players are playing garbage...How can no bias George Karl ideaology hater not see this? No matter who coaches, the team is going to lose--if they play the way they did these first two games.

Of course Karl is going to have twisted lineups, when every player on your team is playing mediocre.

You and others can criticize Brewer all you want, but he looks like he's been the only one practicing a jump shot in the gym. Our offense is so built around "DRIVING AND SLASHING" and "COLLAPSING THE DEFENSE" to an open 3 on the perimeter HUBLAH BUBLAH CACA ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC--that it seems like the team forgot to practice jumpshots, through all the penetration practice.
    There is nothing impressive about Brewer's three ball, it's horrific just as it has been his entire career. All last season he missed wide open three after three and he's doing it again. It's not his game and Karl needs to stop hoping he'll magically turn into a sharpshooter.

The Nuggets were mounting a comeback in the 3rd quarter. George Karl killed the comeback with his small and slow lineup. Wilson Chandler didn't play well last night and he was a horrific center. But he's not a center and should never be playing center.

The player played poorly but he wasn't put in a situation where he could succeed. If Karl has Kofous guard Lebron James all game, he'd get abused and would play poorly on defense. Kofous wouldn't be able to stay in front of him. The player didn't play well but he was put in a situation where it would take a miracle for him to succeed. It's the coaches fault for putting the player in a horrible situation.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast