Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What was the total on that? You get the same ones they wore for Game 4 or the alternate one? I'm most likely going to swoop the Sandoval main road authentic WS one for that same deal. I'd want the home orange or the alternate road more, but they didn't wear those ones in the WS so it would seem kind of fugazi to me.
    $164 plus tax/shipping. Friggin deal. I got the San Francisco across the chest to keep with what they wore.

I am very fond of the SF on the left chest alternate grey. Sorta wish that was the permanent road jersey to be honest. Of course the Friday orange are cool too.

I'm like you guys with the issue of having a SF grey alternate or orange jersey with the WS patch since they never wore those. Has to be either the ivory home or San Francisco grey to be Gucci!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Well just ordered the Posey away, definitely hiding this purchase from the wife
    Same, I was like hey babe....I'm buying my Xmas gift today. Somehow she was cool with it. Now once it lands on the porch.... I'll have to remind her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPosey28 View Post
    $164 plus tax/shipping. Friggin deal. I got the San Francisco across the chest to keep with what they wore.

I am very fond of the SF on the left chest alternate grey. Sorta wish that was the permanent road jersey to be honest. Of course the Friday orange are cool too.

I'm like you guys with the issue of having a SF grey alternate or orange jersey with the WS patch since they never wore those. Has to be either the ivory home or San Francisco grey to be Gucci!!!!
    Yeah mine ended up being just under $170 after shipping, can't pass that up!

Absolutely, I love that jersey! I went to the Seattle series at Safeco and got countless compliments on it from both giants and mariners fans.

Quote Originally Posted by MVPosey28 View Post
    Same, I was like hey babe....I'm buying my Xmas gift today. Somehow she was cool with it. Now once it lands on the porch.... I'll have to remind her.
    Haha right now my wife and I are in 2 different states due to my work so it'll ship to where I'm staying and she'll honestly never even notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I swear every ****ing time I order a jersey from the MLB.com Shop something gets ****ed up with the damn order. Don't know why I continue to give them business.
    I think I'm having the same ****ing issue, only thing that shipped was my L/S WS champs locker room shirt, no word on my Posey WS away jersey and blank home WS jersey. I'll be pissed if they don't ship and get cancelled considering when I ordered them it said both were in stock.
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

You want to go first?

vCash
    So will I, that's some BS. MVPosey28 said he should get his Monday.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Yeah, hit him up on here when I noticed mine hadn't shipped and his did.

You want to go first?

vCash
    I'm sorry you guys. I jumped all over this sale. Should be here on Monday like Greedy said. Fingers crossed nothin is wrong with it. Hard to say $164 is a deal for a shirt......but it's a friggin deal!

vCash
    Amazon has the Official World Series Film on sale right now. Releases on the 27th.

Blu-ray is $12.49. DVD is $10.99

http://www.amazon.com/2012-San-Franc...3780429&sr=8-1

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    Buying that. LOL @ you guys having issues with mlb.com they have given me good service always and my jerseys have come well packaged and as ordered. Are the defending champs jerseys out yet? They took a while to come out in 2010.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I'm not missing out on the gold ring ceremony jerseys this time. Those things are cool!

vCash
    I hated those gold jerseys in 2011.
    I'm such a sucker for limited edition things and jersey changes.....I'd be the perfect Marlins DBack and Astros fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Buying that. LOL @ you guys having issues with mlb.com they have given me good service always and my jerseys have come well packaged and as ordered. Are the defending champs jerseys out yet? They took a while to come out in 2010.
    jerk! this is the only time I've had an issue with MLB.com, I usually get my stuff within a few days.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Away Posey WS jersey arrived today. Flawless material. Merry Xmas to me.

vCash
    This is depressing, still haven't gotten mine shipped

You want to go first?

vCash
    Yep, my shirts are on the way too. I'm going to ***** about it if they try that bs, considering we ordered them in the timeframe. How can they screw us for not having enough jerseys in the W/H when they advertised they were in stock?

You want to go first?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast