Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Last edited by MVPosey28; 11-06-2012 at 08:22 PM.

vCash
    I think Lincecum's signature is sweet. Probably one of the best on the Giants. Cain's and Pence's, I'm not much of a fan of, really sloppy looking.

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    Ya **** I thought my memorabilia collection was decent. That ****'s on mine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This guys collection is killin' me! Sure you don't own a collector's shop or something, MVPosey?
    ha ha yeah, I'm just a fan like you guys

vCash
    FYI: I certainly don't give a ****, but there's a good chance a mod comes in here and disables your pictures. They prefer links because pics apparently slow down the server or some ****.
    ohh shoot. I didn't know. I haven't even started putting my good stuff up yet. That's just 1 1/2 players.

vCash
    Well I might as well show off my collection as well.

Autograph Baseballs by- Matt Cain, Tim Lincecum 2010 WS Ball and two other Lincecum autographs on regular balls, Alex Rodriguez, Ryan Howard, Brandon Crawford, Dustin Ackley, Buster Posey 2010 WS Ball and another Posey on a regular ball, Jesus Montero, Bryce Harper, three Pablo Sandoval's, Willie McCovey, two Brandon Belt's, Willie Mays, Gerritt Cole, Prince Fielder, Roy Halladay, Francisco Rodriguez, Albert Pujols, Trevor Bauer, Madison Bumgarner, Jacoby Ellsbury 2007 WS ball, Jay Bruce, Hank Aaron, Brian Wilson 2010 WS ball, Starlin Castro, Danny Hultzen, Matt Kemp, Shelby Miller, Will Clark, Juan Marichal, Ted Williams, Clayton Kershaw, Stephen Strasburg, Reggie Jackson inscribed "Mr. October", Miguel Cabrera, Mike Trout, 2010 WS ball signed by Bochy, Bumgarner, Runzler, Freddy, Ross, Zito, Romo, and Torres, and a 2012 WS ball signed by Bumgarner, Belt, Blanco, Scutaro, and soon to be Sandoval, Kontos, Pence, Posey, and Cain.

Autographed Photos- 11x14 Ryan Vogelsong inscribed "2011 NL All-Star", 8x10 Buster Posey, 16x20 Matt Cain 2010 WS photo.

2010 team signed bat by Burrell, J Sanchez, Lopez, Posey, Renteria with "WS MVP", Ross, Freddy, Romo, Cain, Bochy, Huff, Wilson, Lincecum, Bumgarner, Ramirez, Casilla, Uribe, Mota, Affeldt, Sandoval, and Zito.

Autographed bobblehead- Sergio Romo

And some signed hats.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 11-06-2012 at 08:23 PM.

vCash
    Last edited by MVPosey28; 11-06-2012 at 08:21 PM.

vCash
    FYI: I certainly don't give a ****, but there's a good chance a mod comes in here and disables your pictures. They prefer links because pics apparently slow down the server or some ****.
    Spliff is correct, the pics have to go. Post only links to pics.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    Spliff is correct, the pics have to go. Post only links to pics.
    Sorry!

vCash
    No problem. Your collection looks pretty impressive.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    Heads up: http://shop.mlb.com/family/index.jsp...12166&view=all is having a sale of %25-40% off one item including WS gear.

I placed and order for a Posey Jersey in honor of his MVP season today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd&King View Post
    Heads up: http://shop.mlb.com/family/index.jsp...12166&view=all is having a sale of %25-40% off one item including WS gear.

I placed and order for a Posey Jersey in honor of his MVP season today.
    I ordered just the plain home jersey, couldn't pass up the 40% off and got the long sleeve locker room shirt. Was tempted to get an away 1 as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I was tempted to buy another home jersey, a Cain one this time. But I had to refrain because my money will be going out to autograph signings haha. I was thinking of buying a long sleeve WS shirt too.

vCash
    i'm such a cheapass that I didn't get a player I try to sucker my family into coughing up the $$$ for those come Christmas time.

I forgot to tell you guys when I was banned I flew down to Curacao for work and was on a flight with Hensley Muelens and he was all decked out in Giants gear. Planned on getting a picture with him, but customs is a pain in the *** and he's royalty there so he was long gone when I was cleared to go
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    That's pretty sick. What are the chances of that happening?

I had dinner one time next to Pablo at BJ's in Tanforan (not sure you know where that is though). He was eating with his mom at the table next to us. It was hella like "OMG", totally like a girl would be. Didn't want to talk too loud about the Giants and ****. My only run in with a celebrity.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast