Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Locker room shirt, the shirt with the roster on the back, championship hat, hat with world series logo and the DVD. That's all the stuff I bought in 2010 and I plan to do the same. Also in 2010, I bought the division champs, and NL Champs shirts after Opening Day when they were on sale. Thy ended up with a bunch left over. Not to mention in about a month, Sports Authority will have stuff on sale. I got WS hats for $10 there last time around.

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    Probably get a shirt for my daughter and me, probably a onesie for my son that's due out in a few months.

vCash
    http://www.diehard.co/collections/mens

i love these shirts. i have the "die hard", "the cove", and "Hella" . i want to get the Together shirt with the Pence quote on the back and the sweeping shirts.

If I get anything World Series related it will be the DVD set and a Bullpen Pullover.
    -toGether-

".....honor the game the game honors you..donít know where and when it ends, but tonight I was proud to be together as a team, in a hostile environment, with just us..brothers that play for the name on the front, not the name on the back.Ē

-Hunter Pence 2012 NLDS

vCash
    Diehard Co makes pretty cool stuff.

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    My parents ordered me the Posey home WS patch jersey, my wife is ordering me 1 of the sweatshirts for Christmas I couldn't decide so I just told her to surprise me, I'll be getting the black/black WS hat, both the clubhouse and parade t-shirts, and I'm sure I'll get a banner to hang in my living to rub in all my dodger friends faces who come over.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yeah. I noticed instantly on the day of the game. They should have been wearing the alternate jerseys (with the SF) too. I take it the boys aren't a big fan of the Sunday uniforms.
    I was a little sad about this, that's my favorite uniform.
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

You want to go first?

vCash
    I was going that route too, I'll probably end up buying his main road jersey.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Yep, I'm sure I will do the same. I never buy anything full price jersey wise.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Ya they usually have good discounts often on MLB.com. I was able to get my Cool Base road jersey with no name for like under $130 or something like that. Couldn't pass that up.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Me either! If nothing else, mlb.com will do a 25% off sale of some sort before too long as well. Even at half off though, the price of a jersey is absolutely ridiculous. Can't help myself though, usually get one every other year or so. Got the old style all black Spring Training Barry Bonds, an away Linceum jersey from 2008 (with the NY All-Star patch on the sleeve), and a home Posey jersey from 2011. All authentic of course.
    MLB.com always has nice sales! Once they hit at least 20% off that's when I swoop in. I got my cool base road alternate in June for about $130 I believe. I loved those old ST tops! I wish I could find the 2001 black top we had, those were the business.

Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Ya they usually have good discounts often on MLB.com. I was able to get my Cool Base road jersey with no name for like under $130 or something like that. Couldn't pass that up.

You want to go first?

vCash
    I loved those too and had one when I was younger. Those were awesome. I don't know why they got rid of them.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    MLB.com always has nice sales! Once they hit at least 20% off that's when I swoop in. I got my cool base road alternate in June for about $130 I believe. I loved those old ST tops! I wish I could find the 2001 black top we had, those were the business.

I've been keeping an eye out for one of those for ****ing years! Those jerseys have by far been my favorite alternate uniforms of the Giants (if not favorite period). A friend of mine got lucky and found a Bonds one on eBay or craigslist that was used lightly (looked brand new to me) for $25. I was super jealous. Dude never even ****ing wears it either.
    WHAT?! I'm pretty sure I would always wear that jersey, they were just ****ing awesome, I believe we wore them for Friday night home games like we do the orange ones? My stepdad and I have been looking for years as well, it's so frustrating! Definitely my favorite, idk why they don't bring it back.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Yep. So hard to find those damn things and my baseball materialistic *** ain't buying a knock off

You want to go first?

vCash
    Ya they were Friday nights. I'm just like you, I'm not buying a knock off lol. I don't want to sound like a snob, but I hate when I see jerseys that are terribly fake. Like the letters are much lower than where they should be. It just looks bad.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    I'm a snob when it comes to that I honestly don't care haha. I feel we have 1 of the cleanest and nicest uniforms in all of baseball and wearing a ****** knock off does them a real disservice and disrespects them.

You want to go first?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast