Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Haha wtf yall seriosuly dont know fantasy b ball at all. You see names and are scared off. Look at the ****in stats. Afflalo gives you 3's, just as many points as Randolph, and steals. All Randolph does is score and rebound. So you win 3's and I win rebounding. Aha. And how is Deron for Rondo straight up not fair. And how is Deron & Gortat for Rondo & Gasol not fair? Yall needa stop *****in like a bunch of females
    Oh and I get your logic regarding names and stats or whatever but Randolph also get rebounds.

So you just said it yourself. Afflalo is ultimately the exact same player as Randloph except he doesn't rebound. And gets threes. Maybe he doesn't need 3s?

Rebounding is a category.

she says go for the championship

vCash
    And yes I'll call you out on Afflalo for Randolph because if you take a look, where would I get my rebounding from?

vCash
    I need 3s anybody got a 3 point shooter?

Hit me up for a decent trade

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Oh and I get your logic regarding names and stats or whatever but Randolph also get rebounds.

So you just said it yourself. Affable is ultimately the exact same player as Randloph except he doesn't rebound.

Rebounding is a category.
    Thank you.

Except that Afflalo shoots 3s. Which my team does not shoot at all, but Afflalos 1.3 3's a game isn't going to make my team that much better so the reward of Afflalos 3's doesn't compensate for the loss of rebounding.

vCash
    Drummonds line tonight

11 points on 5/7 shooting, 14 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 5 blocks, 1 turnover.

I need Barnes to do more until I change my mind about Drummond over Barnes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Thank you.

Except that Afflalo shoots 3s. Which my team does not shoot at all, but Afflalos 1.3 3's a game isn't going to make my team that much better so the reward of Afflalos 3's doesn't compensate for the loss of rebounding.
    Exactly. I was saying, a few more 3s might not account for your loss in a consistent rebounding scorer in Randolph.

vCash
    I'm just keeping it real. If you look at your team ESaady, your 4-2 in the rebounding category, and your 1-5 in three point shooting. So I would say you could forfeit some rebounding to gain some three's. You also improve in in free throw shooting, and assist. So you seen the names and jumped to a conclusion. It's a fair trade.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    My rebounds come from Randolph. How hard of a concept is that to understand? You obviously just looked at the stat records and don't realize my boards come from two players in Randolph and Noah. If I trade Randolph I would not only continue to lose the 3 point category, I would also lose the rebounding category. I didn't say it's an unfair trade, I said it's a dumb trade. There's a difference.

vCash
    Aehh I think dumb and unfair would be kind of the same in this context
    Last edited by MackShock; 12-22-2012 at 01:01 AM.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Debatable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    MIBs really dude, enough with the dumbass trades. It's getting old quick. I'm gonna start offering you stupid **** like Leandro Barbosa for Josh Smith
    You did say it was a "dumb" trade. But you then referenced an extremely unfair trade, so you basically did say it was an unfair trade. All I did was offer a reasonably fair trade to try and improve my team, you can be mad all you want, but **** I didn't do a damn thing wrong.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Hey, fair enough. I'm not mad, I just think your offers aren't reasonable. You do. It ends there. Can't change the other's opinion obviously.

Oh and the Barbosa reference was to show that you in the past have offered me some less then favorable trades to me. I don't know the specifics, but I know for a fact you have.

vCash

Nice TripDub by the #1 overall pick!

David Lee may not be much of a defender but is ridiculously consistent with points, boards, %'s and a good passer. Barring the major injury risk Curry would currently would have been a better home team pick but you could have done much worse... Top 20 is legit. I could have & would have drafted Kobe in the 1st, George or Batum in the 2nd and either Bosh or Duncan in the 3rd round had this have been a $ league but since it isn't why not draft players you like or at leat players on teams you like or enjoy watching. I am a fan of Wade and whereas I root against Kobe and am a huge fan of the Warriors and a fan of the Bucks whereas I've had both Bosh and Duncan in years past when they have underperformed.

Is there a team with worse overall production (especially assists) than the Kings?!?! I got burned bad by drafting Thomas! So glad that Smart is no longer our coach.

I'd like to thank Harrison Barnes for (hopefully) gifting the FG% cat to me this week :-). I am a supporter of his and do hope he plays well once he's not up against Tha Str$ Ca$h Homeyz!!!

Shout out to Moss for that TD last week! "Hey Randy... how are you going to pay that fine?"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I need 3s anybody got a 3 point shooter?

Hit me up for a decent trade
    I sent something to you buddy. Let me know what you think. Send a counter if you would rather do something else.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Ha!! I beat you last week Mackshock.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast