Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Both sides make valid points. Honestly just because you can play the game doesn't mean you know it better than someone who can't.

There are analysts out there who know the game in and out and are goofs on the court. Just like there are great players who are probably dumb as rocks when it comes to analyzing the game from a distance. That and people make mistakes. Jordan thinking Kwame would be great comes to mind.

I give anyone on tv with the exception of skip bayless the benefit of the doubt of knowing more than me. The difference is, you have to draw your conclusions from multiple sources and make your own decisions based on what you find, just like anything else.

A good example is myself with boxing. I claim to be quite knowledgeable, and have trained for years, but I can't apply all my knowledge in the ring, or I would probably be great. I know some pro fighters who I will probably never beat sparring, or will I ever match them physically or successfully, but just talking to them it's clear they will never see the sport the way I do, break it down like I can, strategize like I do, and make observations. What they can do is execute.

But most announcers and analysts are biased, it's hard not to be. Also, like skip, some are paid just to say something to get a rise out of people and incite hits. You can't forget about that.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Like I said those people are experts, and make a living off making those projections.
    Go get your calculator and do some projections buddy. That's based on how often they think we'll play those guys not necessarily their averages...maybe you should read what it says before presenting something haha. I know for a fact you'll have Deron Williams in every single game and I'll have DeMarcus in every game...crunch the numbers and tell me you'll continue to trust the experts lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    Go get your calculator and do some projections buddy. That's based on how often they think we'll play those guys not necessarily their averages...maybe you should read what it says before presenting something haha. I know for a fact you'll have Deron Williams in every single game and I'll have DeMarcus in every game...crunch the numbers and tell me you'll continue to trust the experts lol.
    oh wait....that's something you learn how to do in school usually...my bad

vCash
    Haha I know for a fact this dude doesn't smoke weed cause there is no way you can smoke and be this *****y all the damn time lol.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Swear to god this dude acts like a straight female.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Haha I know for a fact this dude doesn't smoke weed cause there is no way you can smoke and be this *****y all the damn time lol.
    Haven't you read anything??? i said i dont sit around and smoke weed all day...just cuz you CAN doesn't mean you do. come on now child! I'm also recovering from surgery and if you knew anything about anatomy you would know that smoking weed actually causes a sensation in the inflamed area almost reminiscent to pain so no, I don't sit around smoking it kiddo. Go get some knowledge in your life...and i can sit around on a computer all day and do more **** than you just from this one spot.

vCash
    btw i like how i once again owned you and you resorted to **** talking....you just dont see it that way apparently....showing solid maturity levels....lol

vCash
    btw i like how i once again owned you and you resorted to **** talking....you just dont see it that way apparently....showing solid maturity levels....lol

omg really??
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    omg really??
    lol i have a question for stylez, actually. are you a manager or something? cuz you're posting on here alllll the time at random asss hours too haha...just wondering what you do

vCash
    I actually wonder how all of you can post so much all day every day!? Its nuts! I have my little bursts of posting but then real life starts kicking me so I need to focus on that.

You guys are crazy lol
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    lol i have a question for stylez, actually. are you a manager or something? cuz you're posting on here alllll the time at random asss hours too haha...just wondering what you do
    lol at the risk of being investigated by you...... I work for a marketing consulting company. I usually just run confrence calls, and pull sales numbers from different clients (lol to talk about in future confrence calls). My company got acquired by another company in Highland Park- a city outside chicago.

IM accepting a golden parachute at the end of the year- so my responsabilities are being transfered to my replacement in Illinoise.... and its not like i can be fired now. SO LOL I just pull data, look at new jobs to apply for in a few months and look on here

hope i didnt give you too much info on me
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    lol at the risk of being investigated by you...... I work for a marketing consulting company. I usually just run confrence calls, and pull sales numbers from different clients (lol to talk about in future confrence calls). My company got acquired by another company in Highland Park- a city outside chicago.

IM accepting a golden parachute at the end of the year- so my responsabilities are being transfered to my replacement in Illinoise.... and its not like i can be fired now. SO LOL I just pull data, look at new jobs to apply for in a few months and look on here

hope i didnt give you too much info on me
    im sure i could work some type of magic from this here chair but that was never my intention lol....i literally just googled mibs' name from yahoo and san jose and he came up lol. not like it was that hard and if that didn't work i wasn't going to go deep into a google search haha.

anyway, that's dope...i want to get my masters in management and with a marketing minor....supa dupa close to attaining it!!!!

vCash
    Fantasy only guys

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    lol

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Lol....stay on topic people.

Stylez, once somethng has been put on the innternet, it cant be taken back

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast