Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I love Barnes more than drummond

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I'm not sure truthfully, with the emergence of Green, and the productivity of Thomspon and Jefferson at the 3 occasionally, barring Rush doesn't get hurt,

Then yeah I like this team with Drummond.

Barnes is yet to be a difference maker whereas Drummond provides us with immediate help on defense, blocks, dude can score and can rebound.

I have bth Barnes and Drummond on my team so I've been watching them closely.

I think Barnes can and will be good, but Drummond makes us a better team right now.

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    I love Barnes more than drummond
    You wouldn't be saying that if we drafted Drummond instead of Barnes.

Drummond would be our starting center and would be a solid backup when Bogut gets back.

He can also play the 4 interchangeably with Lee and Landry as well playing the 5

Curry/Jack
    Thompson/Rush
    Green/ Jefferson/ 30th pick
    Lee/Landry/Drummond/Green
    (Bogut),Drummond/Bogut/Andris

vCash
    I think we could've flipped the 30th pick along with some cash for a guy like Maurice Harkless.

He'd provide some of the benefits that we'd have lost with Barnes but we'd have gained a lot more with Drummond at this point.

I'm not giving up on Barnes, that's dumb

but just understand how good Drummonds playing right now, and will be in the future, and how he'd be an excellent fit with this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I think we could've flipped the 30th pick along with some cash for a guy like Maurice Harkless.

He'd provide some of the benefits that we'd have lost with Barnes but we'd have gained a lot more with Drummond at this point.

I'm not giving up on Barnes, that's dumb

but just understand how good Drummonds playing right now, and will be in the future, and how he'd be an excellent fit with this team.
    Im as big of a draymond green fan as there is- and even at the time of the draft I thought he would be helping us win games down the stretch. I dont think it was reasonable to expect him to be a starting 3 at the nba level though (considering he played the 4 all 4 yrs in college)

Dont forget that drummond is coming off the bench for a very poor team. barnes might not have super stats- but he is starting for a top 10 team in the league. yes it makes a huuuuuuge difference if you are getting numbers and helping your team win games or if you are getting numbers as your team is down 20 every game.

Also drafting barnes gave the front office the confidence to trade for jarrett jack. Keep in mind that the team expected rush to play a large portion of the minutes at the 3 spot and Barnes to be brought around a little bit slower than how things have worked out.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    I get all of that and you make good points. But Drummond would be doing more, not less with a good team like the warriors.

We have no shot blockers, we're actually the worst in the league at that. He would also provide us with a finisher under the rim

vCash
    i actually wanted them to draft drummond - but wasnt mad at barnes either, the way i see it, we didnt need an immediate difference maker, but with every other position set at starter, barnes was the obvious choice; for need, and BPA.

drummond has a high ceiling and unlimited potential..but barnes has the same, plus hes a franchise type player you build around.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Definitely my worst week.. its okay. I'll bounce back.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 44-28 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    MIBs really dude, enough with the dumbass trades. It's getting old quick. I'm gonna start offering you stupid **** like Leandro Barbosa for Josh Smith

vCash
    He wants rondo for deron straight up even though derons been struggling all year

He also wanted Marc Gasol and Rondo for Deron and Gortat and swore it was fair.

And he included Eodney Stuckey from my team and threw in some castoff that he eventually waived after I rejected the deal

vCash
    He offered me Arron Afflalo for Zach Randolph straight up lolz

vCash
    Haha wtf yall seriosuly dont know fantasy b ball at all. You see names and are scared off. Look at the ****in stats. Afflalo gives you 3's, just as many points as Randolph, and steals. All Randolph does is score and rebound. So you win 3's and I win rebounding. Aha. And how is Deron for Rondo straight up not fair. And how is Deron & Gortat for Rondo & Gasol not fair? Yall needa stop *****in like a bunch of females

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Rondos balling and derons been pretty decent. There's a difference there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Haha wtf yall seriosuly dont know fantasy b ball at all. You see names and are scared off. Look at the ****in stats. Afflalo gives you 3's, just as many points as Randolph, and steals. All Randolph does is score and rebound. So you win 3's and I win rebounding. Aha. And how is Deron for Rondo straight up not fair. And how is Deron & Gortat for Rondo & Gasol not fair? Yall needa stop *****in like a bunch of females
    Quit actin like you know fantasy basketball when your record is just as ****** as mine.

vCash
    Not claiming I know anything about fantasy basketball, but you can't call us out when your team sucks too.

Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast