Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I wonder if Mibs will regret giving up Pau.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    perhaps..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    willie, i hope u know ure waiver priority goes down to 20 once u use it..

so idk exactly how ure gonna tear it up if theres 20 ppl in front of u..and idk if many ppl will pick someone off waivers after someone drops him
    i know it does...i guess i meant just picking up free agents my bad....illl wait for the proper time to use the waiver wire now i guess

vCash
    lol..ok

ill be tearing it up too then

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Yo mack, has the season not started yet? I'm not seeing any updated scores on the "Matchup" or stat-tracker?

vCash
    You guys are trippin. Just cause I don't have big name players you think my team going to suck? Gortat is averaging 13 points, 12 rebounds, and 4 blocks. Then on top of that I having Deron Williams who should average close to 20-10, then I'm gonna have Josh Smith. I also picked up Harris who is the starter in Milwauke, so he's probably gonna average 12-5. Watch once the season starts my team's gonna goon.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    You guys are trippin. Just cause I don't have big name players you think my team going to suck? Gortat is averaging 13 points, 12 rebounds, and 4 blocks. Then on top of that I having Deron Williams who should average close to 20-10, then I'm gonna have Josh Smith. I also picked up Harris who is the starter in Milwauke, so he's probably gonna average 12-5. Watch once the season starts my team's gonna goon.
    Really? Did you just reference Gortat's 4 blocks as the average?? LOL he's never even averaged 2 a game for a season...SMH...

vCash
    And yes, Mibs...your team is s**t...we all agree on that besides you lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    Really? Did you just reference Gortat's 4 blocks as the average?? LOL he's never even averaged 2 a game for a season...SMH...
    He averaged 1.5 last year, so I guess players cant improve then? And like I said I could care less what the **** you think, I know my teams gonna goon.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

vCash
    He averaged 1.5 last year, so I guess players cant improve then? And like I said I could care less what the **** you think, I know my teams gonna goon.
    LMAO...ya players can improve...but to average 4 blocks?? you think he's better than ibaka?? SMH...cool you dont care what i think...how about everybody else? lol im in the weakest division for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    LMAO...ya players can improve...but to average 4 blocks?? you think he's better than ibaka?? SMH...cool you dont care what i think...how about everybody else? lol im in the weakest division for sure.
    I never said he's gonna average 4 blocks. I'll be koo if he averaged 2, cause I have Josh Smith who's career average is 2.2, so that's 2 premire shot blockers right there, ohh and I have Emeka Okafor who's career average is 1.8 blocks. So that's 3 guys who are giving me 2 blocks a night. I have Mayo, Lewis, Williams, and Afflalo for 3's.
    Last edited by Monta is beast; 11-03-2012 at 04:43 PM.

vCash
    gortat is better than ibaka. maybe not in the blocks department, but hes a better player.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    Yo mack, has the season not started yet? I'm not seeing any updated scores on the "Matchup" or stat-tracker?
    monday, my friend

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    hey willie, nice job drafting cousins..that 14 rpg projection? 11 rebs in the first two games lol

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    hey willie, nice job drafting cousins..that 14 rpg projection? 11 rebs in the first two games lol
    got into some serious foul trouble...and yep just wait on it.

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast