Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Read/watch this

You will want to remember this date March 18, 2015.

According to one of the top minds in the U.S. Intelligence Community, that is when the United States will enter the darkest economic period in our nation's history.

A 25-year Great Depression.

And alarmingly, he and his colleagues believe the evidence they've uncovered proves this outcome is impossible to avoid.

In an exclusive interview with Money Morning, Jim Rickards, the CIA's Financial Threat and Asymmetric Warfare Advisor, has stepped forward to warn the American people that time is running out to prepare for this $100 trillion meltdown.

"Everybody knows we have a dangerous level of debt. Everybody knows the Fed has recklessly printed trillions of dollars. These are secrets to no one," he said.

"But all signs are now flashing bright red that our chickens are about to come home to roost."

During the discussion, Rickards shared a series of dangerous signals he fears reveals an economy that has reached a super critical state.

One of the signals the CIA is most concerned with is the Misery Index.

Decades back this unique warning sign was created for determining how close our country was to a social collapse. It simply adds the true inflation rate with the true unemployment rate.

However, the Federal Reserve has repeatedly changed the way the Misery Index has been calculated over the years. Which Rickards believes is now being used to cover up the true scope of the problem.

"Today you rarely hear the government talk about the Misery Index with the public," Rickards said. "The reason is they may not want you to know the truth. And the truth is, the Misery Index has reached more dangerous levels than we saw prior to the Great Depression. This is a signal of a complex system that's about to collapse."

During the shocking interview Rickards revealed the 5 dangerous "flashpoints" the Intelligence Community is closely monitoring that they believe will unleash this catastrophe.

And he also described how it would all unfold.

"I expect the first phase will appear as a nearly instantaneous 70% stock market crash. From the outside, nobody will see it coming." Rickards explained.

"Once it becomes clear that it's not a flash crash - it's a systemic meltdown in the economy itself, that's when the gravity of the situation will sink in. And there will be no digging out from it.

"$100 trillion is a conservative estimate for the damage. A lot can happen over 25-years as our country struggles to recover from this."

Along with his CIA responsibilities, Jim Rickards has spent more than 3 decades on Wall Street as a leading international investment banker, hedge fund manager, and as the architect behind the technology nicknamed “the brains” of the NASDAQ.

This unique skillset has placed him at the center of some of the most important events in recent history.

For instance, Rickards helped negotiate an end to the Iranian Hostage Crisis in the early 1980s.

Then, in the late 1990s, despite being one of its most outspoken critics, the Federal Reserve called on him to step in to prevent a $1.25 trillion Wall Street meltdown during the Long Term Capital Management crisis.

And after 9-11, the CIA tasked him with tracking down potential terrorist insider trading that took place prior to the attacks

This led to him helping lead a sensitive operation called Project Prophecy.

The mission was to use the financial markets to predict pending national security threats from terrorists, rival nations, and from internal weaknesses lurking inside our economy.

The system he built through Project Prophecy proved its accuracy on August 7, 2006, when it detected the warning signs of an impending terrorist attack.

Three days later, in London, a plot to blow up 10 U.S. passenger jets was thwarted. And 24 Pakistani extremists were arrested.

However, Rickards now warns that the next attack is going to come from within. And he is not alone in his fears.

Recently, a sensitive report containing the consensus view of all 16 branches of the U.S. Intelligence Committee surfaced.

It revealed that these agencies have already begun to jointly estimate the impact of "The fall of the dollar as the global reserve currency."

And our reign as the leading superpower being annihilated in a way "equivalent to the end of the British Empire in the post-World War II period."

The nightmarish endgame presented in this report involved "a worldwide economic breakdown and an extended period of global anarchy."

And Jim Rickards believes we can no longer stop this, we can only prepare for it.

"Look at it this way. Americans are standing at the bottom of a very tall mountain - Mt. Everest, Mt. Kilimanjaro...they look up and see an avalanche barreling down.

Determining the one snowflake that started this chaos shouldn't be our focus. Recognizing the severity of the situation and moving to safety should be," Rickards explained.

The question we should all be asking ourselves now is "what if he's right?"

I mean if its real its less than 2 years away..just wanted to give a heads up yall can clown if u want but ur dumb if u think its not a strong possibility this happens.
    Last edited by Monta is beast; 09-18-2014 at 06:55 AM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    You will want to remember this date March 18, 2015.

According to one of the top minds in the U.S. Intelligence Community, that is when the United States will enter the darkest economic period in our nation's history.

A 25-year Great Depression.

And alarmingly, he and his colleagues believe the evidence they've uncovered proves this outcome is impossible to avoid.

In an exclusive interview with Money Morning, Jim Rickards, the CIA's Financial Threat and Asymmetric Warfare Advisor, has stepped forward to warn the American people that time is running out to prepare for this $100 trillion meltdown.

"Everybody knows we have a dangerous level of debt. Everybody knows the Fed has recklessly printed trillions of dollars. These are secrets to no one," he said.

"But all signs are now flashing bright red that our chickens are about to come home to roost."

During the discussion, Rickards shared a series of dangerous signals he fears reveals an economy that has reached a super critical state.

One of the signals the CIA is most concerned with is the Misery Index.

Decades back this unique warning sign was created for determining how close our country was to a social collapse. It simply adds the true inflation rate with the true unemployment rate.

However, the Federal Reserve has repeatedly changed the way the Misery Index has been calculated over the years. Which Rickards believes is now being used to cover up the true scope of the problem.

"Today you rarely hear the government talk about the Misery Index with the public," Rickards said. "The reason is they may not want you to know the truth. And the truth is, the Misery Index has reached more dangerous levels than we saw prior to the Great Depression. This is a signal of a complex system that's about to collapse."

During the shocking interview Rickards revealed the 5 dangerous "flashpoints" the Intelligence Community is closely monitoring that they believe will unleash this catastrophe.

And he also described how it would all unfold.

"I expect the first phase will appear as a nearly instantaneous 70% stock market crash. From the outside, nobody will see it coming." Rickards explained.

"Once it becomes clear that it's not a flash crash - it's a systemic meltdown in the economy itself, that's when the gravity of the situation will sink in. And there will be no digging out from it.

"$100 trillion is a conservative estimate for the damage. A lot can happen over 25-years as our country struggles to recover from this."

Along with his CIA responsibilities, Jim Rickards has spent more than 3 decades on Wall Street as a leading international investment banker, hedge fund manager, and as the architect behind the technology nicknamed “the brains” of the NASDAQ.

This unique skillset has placed him at the center of some of the most important events in recent history.

For instance, Rickards helped negotiate an end to the Iranian Hostage Crisis in the early 1980s.

Then, in the late 1990s, despite being one of its most outspoken critics, the Federal Reserve called on him to step in to prevent a $1.25 trillion Wall Street meltdown during the Long Term Capital Management crisis.

And after 9-11, the CIA tasked him with tracking down potential terrorist insider trading that took place prior to the attacks

This led to him helping lead a sensitive operation called Project Prophecy.

The mission was to use the financial markets to predict pending national security threats from terrorists, rival nations, and from internal weaknesses lurking inside our economy.

The system he built through Project Prophecy proved its accuracy on August 7, 2006, when it detected the warning signs of an impending terrorist attack.

Three days later, in London, a plot to blow up 10 U.S. passenger jets was thwarted. And 24 Pakistani extremists were arrested.

However, Rickards now warns that the next attack is going to come from within. And he is not alone in his fears.

Recently, a sensitive report containing the consensus view of all 16 branches of the U.S. Intelligence Committee surfaced.

It revealed that these agencies have already begun to jointly estimate the impact of "The fall of the dollar as the global reserve currency."

And our reign as the leading superpower being annihilated in a way "equivalent to the end of the British Empire in the post-World War II period."

The nightmarish endgame presented in this report involved "a worldwide economic breakdown and an extended period of global anarchy."

And Jim Rickards believes we can no longer stop this, we can only prepare for it.

"Look at it this way. Americans are standing at the bottom of a very tall mountain - Mt. Everest, Mt. Kilimanjaro...they look up and see an avalanche barreling down.

Determining the one snowflake that started this chaos shouldn't be our focus. Recognizing the severity of the situation and moving to safety should be," Rickards explained.

The question we should all be asking ourselves now is "what if he's right?"

I mean if its real its less than 2 years away..just wanted to give a heads up yall can clown if u want but ur dumb if u think its not a strong possibility this happens.
    Just to give you a heads up so you can properly stock your rations in time, March 18 of 2015 is exactly 6 months from now, so start getting ready.

vCash
    That was my bad read it wrong. And **** all that I'm buying a one way ticket to the Caribbean. But if u watch the video all 16 parts of the government or some **** like that has all said this is a real possibility. And the computer he built to predict this predicted a terrorist attack. Watch the video

vCash
    Good thing well get a couple months if ball first

vCash
    "tryna" and "waring"? Hardly starts your message off on the right foot.

This country needs a revolution.

vCash
    You need to get laid before anything

vCash
    MIB, defending bad spelling and bad grammar with a childish attack doesn't make you look any better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    "tryna" and "waring"? Hardly starts your message off on the right foot.

This country needs a revolution.
    Maybe MIB is right, you might need to get laid more often.
    BTW I find this thread comical.

vCash
    As long as this drops housing prices in the areas I'm looking I'm down.

vCash
    So- what your trying to say is the warriors should wait on the klay thompson signing until next summer? That way- we might be able to get him on the cheap during the economic downfall.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromehounds View Post
    Maybe MIB is right, you might need to get laid more often.
    BTW I find this thread comical.
    This thread is comical, but I do think this country is falling apart and there is nothing in the current system to save it.

vCash
    Na the funny part is that people today are so either dumb or blind that they can't see what's obvious and right in front of them. I mean ya it's off topic and ppl who don't know there **** prolly think I'm one of those conspiracy theorist it ain't even like that. You want to try and tell me there's nothing off point about every single branch of the goverment stating this is real and an active thing. This dude ain't some tom off the streets watch the video. I honestly feel bad that at 19 I see **** more clearly than grown *** men jus keepin it real. Clown on someone for looking out for u makes sense aha.

vCash
    Go ahead and close this tho seems like it's jus gonna cause issues my bad

vCash
    I'm interested in this... But i think it's way overhyped like many things.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast