Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many players in this game record a double-double?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%
  • 1-2

5 83.33%
  • 3-4

1 16.67%
  • 5+

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    thats my reasoning.. Firstrowsports is a great deal and all but it just adds more stress then anything. It ALWAYS freezes up on drives or the most exciting parts of the game. Drives me crazy

only thing is the university I'm at says they dont have leaguepass available for cable..so that's why Im asking about the broadband version. thanks tho

vCash
    the problem with brand is he shots a very low % right now but he has always good looks so i think he will hit more shots in his % will go up.
    i like his defense and his mind nice guy to have.
    and this team has show they all wanna play together they are pushing each other interresting to see what happens with dirk coming back

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    I'm very surprised with how the team puts forth effort already. You never know with this team honestly.. Besides Beaubious, it seems like everyone is REALLY close and pushes eachother. But Beaubious is playing good so its all good.

it's a good team, as long as the Lakers dont gel by the end of the season the Mavs have a decent shot at doing something in west. Thunder still scare me tho even without Harden

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123