Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jazz @ NO: 9 ET

vCash

jazz @ NO: 9 ET

it will be interesting to see how our bigs do against the latest rookie flavor of the year. we have 2 bigs picked in the top 5 going up against the #1 pick. i personally don't think the uni-brow king is that much physically gifted than either of our 2 guys, and both have been playing with super high energy. i think the c match-up is the one to watch.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    I think our transition D will struggle out of the gate, but I think we'll make the necessary adjustments at half (similar to the Dallas game) and pull out the will. We'll have to see.

vCash
    FYI chip, the game starts at 8:00pm EST
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Lets keep the good times rolling... GO JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    wow how the F do you let ryan anderson get open from the 3 point line

vCash
    Coach must put Favors in the game at the end when we need a stop.

vCash
    We just lost to a bunch of nobody's. horrible last shot.

vCash
    Well that game ended rather poopy...........

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    sorry about the time... i was hurrying off to a departmental potluck and rushed it. it was a tough loss, but i love seeing the jazz keep it close. we were outmatched on the perimeter by their big and that's something i'm sure we'll address- closing out on 3pt shooters. we didn't do that very well vs dallas, either. i'm sure it will come cuz we have enough athletic bigs that it shouldn't be a huge issue for long.
    Last edited by chipurmunki; 11-03-2012 at 01:44 AM.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    man that loss was depressing we gave up 2 very open shots to end the game. I know corbin likes his veterans, but man defensively you just can't have al gaurding ryan anderson with less then a minute left

vCash
    can anyone say Millsap clutch again? Jesus christ that man has an instinct that you cant teach. Hitting a draino three? ****
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Indeed. But he also got caught in no mans land for that Ryan Anderson 3
    Robin Lopez and Ryan Anderson.... Really?? LOPEZ!?!?
    We didnt even look like the same team, low energy, and sloppy sloppy sloppy on both ends of the floor..
    No better way to correct the ship than a win in SA!! S'go JAZZ

vCash
    Corbin should've played Burks at the 1. He could've gotten to the line a lot. The jazz are not getting the ball into the hands of Favors or Kanter. We need a guard that can distribute. I say if they aren't going to play Burks, they need to trade him.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Well I heard an interesting theory on why Burks is the odd man out right now.
    Corbin I suppose has the idea that having more vets play in this tough road game stretch is better than putting our young grit out there. Vets know how to play in visting arena's.

But agreed Milly ****ed his assignment. Also does Corbin know he can put in favors for defense? Why wasnt favors in instead of Al on that last few defensive possessions. We could have subbed Favors out for Al on offense. But if Favors was in on that last lay up, instead of Al, that ball would have been in the fifth row. That was a pathetic layup by Vasquez.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    I know you all love millsap and look past most his stuff. But be honest he was horrible last night he may have hit that 3 point shot but that's about it. I've seen way more hustle on defense from big al then millsap and its not even close. Millsap was just bad on both ends. He hasn't really looked good at all this season. He had a slew of rebounds the first game and made a few shots but we have suffered a good amount when he gets the ball in the post. Not saying last night was all him but he sure did more damage then good.

The other player that killed us last night ever time he had the ball was Tinsley. He got a few easy assist but when he touched the ball defenses basically lag off of him and dare him to shoot.

I hope millsap knocks off the rust but last night they ran more high pick and rolls on him then anyone else it seemed and he was getting destroyed. That team isn't even known for pick and rolls and that's all they did last night. I just think it would suit the jazz more to have him the sixth man and have burks play rather then Tinsley. Just my opinion of course based off observation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast