vCash
    your new dodgers batting coach fellas
    http://i.imgur.com/IfcsS.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iggypop123 View Post
    your new dodgers batting coach fellas
    http://i.imgur.com/IfcsS.jpg
    Great episode. Dingers! Dingers!
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    didnt see that coming
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GA16Angels View Post
    What an *******.
    Family should always come first. His kid lives in Orange County and LA is way closer than St. Louis. If you don't get that, I feeld bad for you.

vCash
    Mabry was named hitting coach for the Cards

Would you trust a blind scout? Of course you wouldn't but that's what you do when you simply go by stats

Some do not understand the ignore list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    he was referencing shrinking testicles, it ain't faulkner.
    Woosh!

vCash
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-06-2012 at 06:42 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Lol. Blue bleeder was just baiting.
    11) Usernames. Do not create more than one. If you do, your account will be banned. Username changes are no longer allowed. They ruin any automation with the fantasy games on the site and changing them for some and others is not fair. Please keep your username.

Unacceptable usernames will be banned outright. Please do not bait with your username choice

yeah im the one baiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    11) Usernames. Do not create more than one. If you do, your account will be banned. Username changes are no longer allowed. They ruin any automation with the fantasy games on the site and changing them for some and others is not fair. Please keep your username.

Unacceptable usernames will be banned outright. Please do not bait with your username choice

yeah im the one baiting
    Yea, you tried to bring up the same thing about dodgersuck. We know. Jeffy25 knows. I even told Jeffy I had no problem changing mine if this was the case.

That doesn't change the fact that you brought up Bonds and steroids in a thread about the new Dodgers hitting coach knowing not only that it was vastly unrelated, but that it would get a rise out of a Giants fan or other.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Yea, you tried to bring up the same thing about dodgersuck. We know. Jeffy25 knows. I even told Jeffy I had no problem changing mine if this was the case.

That doesn't change the fact that you brought up Bonds and steroids in a thread about the new Dodgers hitting coach knowing not only that it was vastly unrelated, but that it would get a rise out of a Giants fan or other.
    I brought it up, the official response to my understanding is 'it wouldn't be fair to users that have been around here long enough to expect them to change their user name now. We will handle it with new users, but it wouldn't be fair to long history users when it's basically our fault for not fixing it earlier'.

That's the unofficial/official response I got.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25:24224627

I brought it up, the official response to my understanding is 'it wouldn't be fair to users that have been around here long enough to expect them to change their user name now. We will handle it with new users, but it wouldn't be fair to long history users when it's basically our fault for not fixing it earlier'.

That's the unofficial/official response I got.
    What a joke

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456