Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by richiesaurus310 View Post
    Id rather live in LA than St Louis too.
    I love the east coast but have heard nothing but good things about St Louis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    I love the east coast but have heard nothing but good things about St Louis.
    my dad lived in St. Louis for like a year, he said he couldn't move fast enough,he now lives in Seattle,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRISDODGERS View Post
    Is this what being a Yankee fan feels like? Jesus, the hate is unbearable.
    no, it's what it feels like to be a Laker fan,
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518;24169451[B
    ]I'd prefer he play his career on sf his whole career,[/B] but no point in getting mad at the guy.
    his whole career or just the most productive parts? Because i don't care if Clayton or Kemp leave the dodgers when they are like 37 and aren't as good, especially if there is someone better that we have. And do you really want posey if he is 36 can't start every day because of his knee's and is making 22 million? I get it, giants fans really like him, but i don't believe in Career players, they are anachronistic left overs from a time when players were indentured servants, i hate this romanticized notion of Lifers, because there is no loyalty between player and team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    my dad lived in St. Louis for like a year, he said he couldn't move fast enough,he now lives in Seattle,
    My Dad got offered a job there with like a 50% salary increase but we love living in CT so he didnt really consider it. Hes been there on business trips and said it was pretty cool. My entire family lives on the East Coast so it would be inconvenient. I really like living less than a couple hours from the beach personally.

How is Seattle?

vCash
    Why did you leave St.Louis mark?

I'm not here to talk about the past.

No seriously, why did you leave a playoff team for the Dodgers?

I'm not here to talk about the past.

Do you prefer red or black licorice?

I am not going to go in the past and talk about my past. I am here to make a positive influence on this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRISDODGERS View Post
    Is this what being a Yankee fan feels like? Jesus, the hate is unbearable.
    You have no idea how much I love it

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    Is he considered a good hitting coach? Honestly have no idea. Also, do hitting coaches make a significant impact. Is there some sort of metric that can be used to assess hitting coaches?

Just wonderin' folks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    My Dad got offered a job there with like a 50% salary increase but we love living in CT so he didnt really consider it. Hes been there on business trips and said it was pretty cool. My entire family lives on the East Coast so it would be inconvenient. I really like living less than a couple hours from the beach personally.

How is Seattle?
    that increase would go even further considering how much cheaper things are there, and while i bet it is nicer than the east coast right now because of Sandy, there are hella tornado's

Also, most places are nicer on vacation than to live in.

I don't live there, i am from the bay area, but my dad likes it a lot. The pacific north west is really nice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Is he considered a good hitting coach? Honestly have no idea. Also, do hitting coaches make a significant impact. Is there some sort of metric that can be used to assess hitting coaches?

Just wonderin' folks.
    yeah he was called the J.D. Sallinger of hitting coaches before the Cards ever hired him, he was this recluse that helped a lot of random guys, i am pretty happy having him.

vCash
    They signed him 4 years 75 million???? Lol
    2010/2012 WORLD CHAMPIONS

vCash
    I secretly am rooting for the Dodgers and any other team that DARES have a big payroll, and this is an excellent hire for them. Encouraging for their fans to see that they are willing to spend on coaching/development as well as the MLB roster. I didnt even know you were allowed to both invest in the ML roster talent AND hire coaching to help out players, young and old. Its so fn crazy it just might work...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Add in a bunch more wins and some consistent playoff appearances and you might be on to something.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zito4Prez:24163135
    McGwire said he would have confessed to steroid usage sooner, but he just didnt have the balls to do it........
    kinda like bonds lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Actually that's nothing like Bonds. The play on words by Zito4Prez seems to be going way over all you Dodger fans heads.
    he was referencing shrinking testicles, it ain't faulkner.

vCash
    Lol. Blue bleeder was just baiting.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast