Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Romosexuals: Born this way?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Falcons win, Saints lose

3 75.00%
  • Falcons win, Saints win

1 25.00%
  • Falcons lose, Saints lose

0 0%
  • Falcons lose, Saints win

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    ^Has it really been that bad for him? This is where the loss of Svitek is huge, and I wouldn't trust the rookie Holmes if Clabo doesn't turn it around.

vCash
    Well, maybe not that bad but he is nowhere near what he was IMO. Clabo is a clear weakness in the passing game.

vCash
    Oh ok, I initially hoped they could get by only having to replace one lineman each year going forward. Reynolds this year, then McClure, then Clabo, etc. But if he's on a steep decline, well...

vCash
    I got into an argument with one of my friends regarding Turner. I basically said he sucks, and he constantly puts the offense in bad positions due to his 1-2 yard gains. He said, all the 1-2 yard gains lead to a big run. I said I don't think the 10 mediocre runs is worth the 1 big run. What do you guys think about Turner and his impact, or lack thereof, on the offense?
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    ^^Holds us back a lot, but we need to stick with a run game even if its crap in order to keep a defense honest. If he has a good game, I honestly don't think this team has ever lost lol. Or if they have its very few.

vCash
    I just have trouble believing that there isn't a better option out there that's a FA. Turner had that one nice run and the TD run but other than that, looked like complete ****.

These guys are available:
    1. Tim Hightower
    2. Ryan Grant
    3. Steve Slaton
    4. Thomas Jones
    5. Joseph Addai
    6. Mewelde Moore
    7. Kahlil Bell
    8. Cadillac Williams
    9. Tyrell Sutton
    10. Ryan Torain

and off the top of my head, I'd take at least 3-4 of them over Turner RIGHT NOW.

Ovie is also a FA and would help greatly I assume. I believe his departure had at least SOME effect on Turner. I don't think Turner just started sucking out of nowhere. He gradually started sucking but Mughelli made him look alright.

vCash
    Hightower was so nasty in AZ. I don't know what happened in WAS but he is a darn good do it all HB.

vCash
    I remember this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    Hightower was so nasty in AZ. I don't know what happened in WAS but he is a darn good do it all HB.
    He tore his acl last year r year before or something and wasnt looking to good and end up getting cut. I know he had an injury. Im thinkin he had a torn acl but im not totally sure.

Update: yep torn ACL in 2011. http://dc.sbnation.com/washington-re...ngton-redskins

Didnt play as well after the injury.
    Last edited by dee279; 11-07-2012 at 02:29 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan View Post
    I just have trouble believing that there isn't a better option out there that's a FA. Turner had that one nice run and the TD run but other than that, looked like complete ****.

These guys are available:
    1. Tim Hightower
    2. Ryan Grant
    3. Steve Slaton
    4. Thomas Jones
    5. Joseph Addai
    6. Mewelde Moore
    7. Kahlil Bell
    8. Cadillac Williams
    9. Tyrell Sutton
    10. Ryan Torain

and off the top of my head, I'd take at least 3-4 of them over Turner RIGHT NOW.

Ovie is also a FA and would help greatly I assume. I believe his departure had at least SOME effect on Turner. I don't think Turner just started sucking out of nowhere. He gradually started sucking but Mughelli made him look alright.
    Tbh, i dont see much of an upgrade on that list.

vCash
    I'd give Thomas Jones a look.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan View Post
    I'd give Thomas Jones a look.
    He is like 33-34 or something. I dont think he will give much more then Turner gives us. Thomas Jones is really just another downhill runner who cant do much else. If I had to pick one, Joseph Addai might would be my choice just because of his versatility and smarts. Hes one of the best pass blocking HBs in the NFL.

vCash
    Yeah Hightower without a doubt would get a look from me.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456