Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Regular Season Opener 11/2: Kings @ Timberwolves

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=400277743

8 PM EST

Surprised there wasn't already a thread made for our season opener. It's game day and I'd like to talk about our game tonight.

I think this will be closer then some think. Hopefully we can pull out the W.

I got Budinger as the leading scorer tonight.

vCash
    Budinger best Wildcat on the team. I think he will have a great game tonight. Excited to watch shved, ak, and broy tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sota4ever View Post
    budinger best wildcat on the team. I think he will have a great game tonight. Excited to watch shved, ak, and broy tonight.
    i'm pumped man.

vCash
    I can't wait...now who's recording it? LOL

vCash
    Finally! The Rock has come ba... er, OPENING NIGHT!!

I don't know whether to feel bad for Sacto or to be suspicious of them. Here's why: On one hand, they already played the Bulls, they play us tonight and they play Indiana tomorrow and the season just started. Tough for a young team. On the other hand, the Bulls, Wolves and Pacers all have key starters (all-stars) out on injury. Is it the King's curse?

vCash
    Opening day...finally!

For those bored, Jerry Zgoda just finished a long Q and A with fans about the TWolves:
    (It's in text form)
    http://www.startribune.com/sports/wo...1.html?refer=y
    Last edited by RuBeasLoveDwill; 11-02-2012 at 03:14 PM.
    "Let me tell you bout' my BESTFRIEND!"

vCash
    Im pumped

vCash
    ITS FINALLY GAME DAY!!!

I'm really excited for our season to start, and I think we have a solid chance to pull off a win. I could see Budinger having a big game like you guys said but I think my choice will be Roy. I'm not sure how long his knees will hold up or what to expect night in night out, but I think he will really want to show something in his first game back.

vCash
    Let's hope Williams has a good game and shows progress. Now is the time he needs to step up, for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    ITS FINALLY GAME DAY!!!

I'm really excited for our season to start, and I think we have a solid chance to pull off a win. I could see Budinger having a big game like you guys said but I think my choice will be Roy. I'm not sure how long his knees will hold up or what to expect night in night out, but I think he will really want to show something in his first game back.
    If for some long shot miracle that Roys knee problems are just gone and he's the old Roy with Rubio and Love coming back we could be a huge darkhorse.

vCash
    I give this game a 50-50%, although with everyone healthy, we are the superior team - I am must not sure we'll be able to contain Cousins, Evans and Thornton at the same time.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post
    If for some long shot miracle that Roys knee problems are just gone and he's the old Roy with Rubio and Love coming back we could be a huge darkhorse.
    Please never mention this again. I'm trying my very best to not get my hopes up at all haha. (You are totally right though, we would be a very legit team)

vCash
    The Great White Flight drops 40 on them tonight. Ok, probably not, but I too like CBud as the leading scorer. I have a damn headache I'm so pumped for this game!!

Do we know the starters yet?

vCash
    Roy wins it at the buzzer! 94-92.

vCash
    Just got home from work, and saw that the game is not in my area...instead, FSN is showing the Gopher hockey game. Hopefully NBA League Pass caries it for me.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast