Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    vCash
    Don't forget Junior Gallette, he has been great for us on that front four. I'm satisfied with Cam & Gallette being our starting DEs. We should draft an Elite LBers like Te'o from Notre Dame put him at SLB, along side Lofton staying at MLB!
    Notice, Gallette has added "The Spin-Move" like Dwight Freeney to his pass rushing moves!

Cam/Bunkly/Hicks/Gallette

Te'o/Lofton/Vilma

vCash
    Hicks shows some raw potential. I really hope he develops. He's already better than Ellis.

vCash
    We played great in the red zone, but our missed tackles are just horrible, someone needs to tell Jenkins that he is allowed to use his arms to tackle. Every time he just throws his body into a tackle. We gave up over 400 yards once again, I'm not sure if our defense improved more than we just played a very bad offensive line.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    Yeah if the Falcons get the same chances that the Eagles got ,we are going to have to score 40 plus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    We played great in the red zone, but our missed tackles are just horrible, someone needs to tell Jenkins that he is allowed to use his arms to tackle. Every time he just throws his body into a tackle. We gave up over 400 yards once again, I'm not sure if our defense improved more than we just played a very bad offensive line.
    We DEFINITELY played a bad offensive line. Eagles have the worst one in football and the Cardinals aren't far behind. Whether our defense improved or not...question thats harder to answer

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    I wish we could have scheduled the Cardinals this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I wish we could have scheduled the Cardinals this season.
    Yep, would be nice to pad our pass rushing stats against a team that starts two third string OT's

vCash
    by the way, here's an awesome fact: During the Monday Night victory against the Eagles, Cameron Jordan became the youngest NFL player to ever record 3 sacks in a single game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    by the way, here's an awesome fact: During the Monday Night victory against the Eagles, Cameron Jordan became the youngest NFL player to ever record 3 sacks in a single game
    Young man's starting a legacy

1st rounder panning out oh yea!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    My boy!

vCash
    I have no clue what the hell happened with nnamdi. I don't know what the hell happened too him. Oakland is my second team, I watched him throughout his whole career, he was just as good as revis, now he is slightly above average. Maybe he is just a soft person who can't handle the pressure of playing in a big market with high expectations and even greater expectations because of his enormous contract. He needs to get his head straight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanjones View Post
    I have no clue what the hell happened with nnamdi. I don't know what the hell happened too him. Oakland is my second team, I watched him throughout his whole career, he was just as good as revis, now he is slightly above average. Maybe he is just a soft person who can't handle the pressure of playing in a big market with high expectations and even greater expectations because of his enormous contract. He needs to get his head straight.
    Yea I've been wondering the exact same and also I wondered what happened to that team as a whole (Oline I know injuries) because I was one of those people who had the Eagles #3 team in the league for sure before the season started.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Maybe the scheme in Philly doesn't fit his skill set? Now he'd be a guy, who if he were available and fairly cheap, would be nice to bring in just to see what he can still do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Maybe the scheme in Philly doesn't fit his skill set? Now he'd be a guy, who if he were available and fairly cheap, would be nice to bring in just to see what he can still do.
    Hells yea I'd trade Ivory and Shanle for Namdi.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Shanle, Will Smith, Ellis and a 7th round pick for Nnamdi.

Get their GM hitting the bottle, then Loomis can sweet talk him into it

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast