Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    It might be too late but I really think we'll beat Atlanta next week. The Falcons are an unimpressive 8-0 IMO.
    I feel you there. The Falcons have the worst strength of schedule in all of football (.369). They are ripe to lose in the Dome to quality opposition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    Bell held Jordan, at least, 6 plays in a row.
    Can you blame him? He probably would have had 10 sacks tonight if he hadn't!

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Can you blame him? He probably would have had 10 sacks tonight if he hadn't!

It could have been a record breaking night, indeed, sir.

I'm shocked I didn't see more from Hicks, TBH. He's got a such a great punch, that I wouldn't have been shocked if I knocked a Guard into Vick.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    The Eagles o line is AWFUL. but i absolutely loved our run game, will be interesting to see how it works once Sproles comes back ( can't deactivate Ivory, has to be Cadet)
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Cadet almost single handedly cost us this game with the missed pass route on the Brees fumble and then the fumbled kick off
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Hate to tame all the excitement guys, but remember that the Eagles are a bad team. We definitely took care of them, but they made a lot of mistakes that we were able to take advantage of. We'll have to play much better in order to have a good shot at taking down Atlanta next week

vCash
    Cam Jordan ate Hermans at the beginning and then made Demetress Bell look like he belongs in the CFL! Amazing game by our team, let's keep it rolling now
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Hate to tame all the excitement guys, but remember that the Eagles are a bad team. We definitely took care of them, but they made a lot of mistakes that we were able to take advantage of. We'll have to play much better in order to have a good shot at taking down Atlanta next week
    that didnt seem to stop us from losing to other bad teams though

vCash
    Tonight spags finally learned how to Use this Dfense BLITZ that's what this team dose well.
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    Neo, I'm not 100% but I think Cam forced a fumble last night too, for your stat line.

CAM!!
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    that didnt seem to stop us from losing to other bad teams though
    this is true, but we'd all like to think we've turned some sort of corner where we at least can beat the bad teams and have a good shot at taking down the better ones as opposed to the first few weeks of the season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    Neo, I'm not 100% but I think Cam forced a fumble last night too, for your stat line.

CAM!!
    thanks, I'll have to check

EDIT: Yep, he did and that makes two for the year after he was credited post game for a sack and forced fumble against Tampa. I'll add it to the stat line

vCash
    I have to agree, our defense needs to keep improving and we need to continue to run the ball

vCash
    Look at Cam's season stats. He could wind up with 10 sacks. That'd be awesome.

vCash
    Cam Jordan has been the only bright spot on our defense. The guy is a machine, I know he played alot 3-4 end at Cal, but it's nice to see him lose some weight and adjust to being a 4-3 DE. He's still got that special run stuffing instinct, now you see him adding to his pass rush ability. Once we get rid of that old piece of **** Will Smith, our DL will look way better (DaMontre Moore, Sam Montgomery or Dion Jordan please)
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast