Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stanford Routt

vCash

Stanford Routt

He was just cut 2 days ago... We should give him a look he can't be any worse then why we have now.
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    I agree. I saw this too, he has to be better then Cory White or Patrick Robinson right now. He has quite a lot of talent.

vCash
    And he's 6'2 we seen how Denver killed us cuz our cb's are to small an I remember that Pick on Drew it was pretty nice.
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    Worth a look, but there's a reason he was cut by both Oakland and Kansas City.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    To be cut midseason raises some alarm. I'd rather see the Saints' DBs go through their growing pains versus take a chance on a guy (unless coaches just fall in love with him).

Best defenders are in the stands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    To be cut midseason raises some alarm. I'd rather see the Saints' DBs go through their growing pains versus take a chance on a guy.
    I agree with you AJ & Neo. If he's cut and on the streets unemployed, he's not an upgrade on our current roster. He'll only bring dept and a extra body on special teams. And let's remember, players that are on special teams normally aren't starters, pending on the coaches philosophy bcuz some coaches use starters bcuz their backups are piss poor backups!

FYI:
    Our CBs aren't small, they are at the average CB height of 5'11! Big CBs at 6'2 normally struggles with their agility in coverage taking false steps and keeping their azz's too high in their back paddle. Unless you can get that rare Athelete that comes along every so often like a Champ Baily, Deion Sanders, Rod Woodson, Patrick Peterson, Charles Tillman, or a Chris McAlister! But those types of guys are rare breeds and the Stars are only align so often to produce these types of CBs!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    We should sign him to a Jason David like contract and watch him

"Get his shine on" - (BG voice)
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Yeah, I don't think we should touch this guy. Three teams apparently were interested in him when he was cut. The Dolphins looked at his most recent tape and said they were no longer interested. Let the Lions and Cardinals duke it out for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    I agree with you AJ & Neo. If he's cut and on the streets unemployed, he's not an upgrade on our current roster. He'll only bring dept and a extra body on special teams. And let's remember, players that are on special teams normally aren't starters, pending on the coaches philosophy bcuz some coaches use starters bcuz their backups are piss poor backups!

FYI:
    Our CBs aren't small, they are at the average CB height of 5'11! Big CBs at 6'2 normally struggles with their agility in coverage taking false steps and keeping their azz's too high in their back paddle. Unless you can get that rare Athelete that comes along every so often like a Champ Baily, Deion Sanders, Rod Woodson, Patrick Peterson, Charles Tillman, or a Chris McAlister! But those types of guys are rare breeds and the Stars are only align so often to produce these types of CBs!
    ^this

vCash
    How is P-Rob going to learn if we brought someone in and tossed him on the bench? I understand film study and all, but sometimes kids have to be tossed to the fire and see if it hardens him. Same with Patrick and White. Unless Revis' unheard of twin brother shows up at Saints' HQ, gotta roll with what we got.

vCash
    How is P-Rob going to learn if we brought someone in and tossed him on the bench? I understand film study and all, but sometimes kids have to be tossed to the fire and see if it hardens him. Same with Patrick and White. Unless Revis' unheard of twin brother shows up at Saints' HQ, gotta roll with what we got.
    Got me a good laugh out of that one.

I thought someone would give me some **** for the David comment.

Thats no fun

I dont even know who this Routt guy is , but I can tell yall this seriously I really feel this is the last season we can start Jabari Greer too if we want to keep some continuity going at CB. Its not a knock on Greer but I think as a starting CB we have seen his best and its time to not only replace Porter as we did, but next season someone needs to take Greers spot. We've been doing pretty good at CB with Greer and Porter top 5 duo imo. I'd rather see that torch passed to Robinson and someone whoever that guys is.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    You want to get a rise out of these guys? This is how you do it.

BRING BACK FRED THOMAS!

vCash

BRING BACK FRED THOMAS!
    No one can bring him back. We pooled our money and put a bounty on him after the 2007 season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    No one can bring him back. We pooled our money and put a bounty on him after the 2007 season
    hahahahha
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash

BRING BACK FRED THOMAS!
    That statement in itself just pisses me off, easily my least favorite Saint ever.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast