Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Chris Paul or Rondo As the MVP?

Along with Rondo, I threw a couple hundred on the CP3 because I really believe what they do for their teams by seasons' end will push them over the top for the MVP. CP3, with the depth that team will have when Billups comes back, should have the Clippers as a top 2-3 team in the West and well over 50 wins while Rondo will also put up great statistics while pushing the Celtics into the second East seed at the very least as the engine of that team.

When I looked at this, I see Lebron as a constant that voters will take for granted because he's done it for so long and now has a lot of great players playing by his side in Ray, Bosh, Wade, etc. Meanwhile, CP3 and Rondo are the catalysts for any success that their teams will have.

Let me know what you think will happen and why or if you also took the plunge on one of the two.
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

vCash
    It's really ballsy of you to throw a couple hundred on CP3 winning the NBA when LeBron James is still in his prime.. I mean LeBron should finish with 6 MVPs but we will have to see if the voters get tired of voting for him.

vCash
    CP3 maybe, Rondo doesn't have a shot IMO...

The expectations are visible behind Dwight Howard in LA

vCash
    Cp3 at least has a shot but neither
    and im quickly becoming of the opinion that Rondo is overrated at this point

vCash
    why the **** would you put money on rondo. he's good but no way is he winning the mvp. Durant/Lebron/CP3 are really the only ones im seeing right now and its mainly between durant and lebron.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    kiss that paper goodbye

You should of thrown it at Lebron and Durant and you would of won for sure.

vCash
    Should have just burnt it. More fun.

vCash
    Lebron should and probably will get it again, but there may be a case of media getting of voting for Lebron every year, just like the D-rose year.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    The correct answer is Lebron

vCash
    Unless something crazy happens like LeBron averaging a triple double or Miami winning 70 LeBron won't win it. The media's just gonna get tired of voting for him. Jordan should have 10 MVPs but people voted on good stories like Barkley, Malone and those last two by Magic. I think it's Durant's to lose.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post
    It's really ballsy of you to throw a couple hundred on CP3 winning the NBA when LeBron James is still in his prime.. I mean LeBron should finish with 6 MVPs but we will have to see if the voters get tired of voting for him.
    Jordan should've won at least 8, so voters vote for subjective reasons.

vCash
    OP is also getting odds to vote for CP3 and especially Rondo. James would've gave the least return on a bet. Me personally even if James deserved it, I don't think he'll win it this year due to the media voting. Outside of James it's probably Durant or Paul, maybe Howard if the Lakers recover fast enough and challenge for a top 2 seed out west.

vCash
    I would have gone Lebron/Durant but if this was horse racing and you are taking a reach that has a shot these would be the smart choices.

Bynum
    Melo
    Harden

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I would have gone Lebron/Durant but if this was horse racing and you are taking a reach that has a shot these would be the smart choices.

Bynum
    Melo
    Harden
    melo has no shot at all.

its between lebron/durant with CP3 and howard having outside shot.

vCash
    "Saying" Rondo is at the same level, if not even conversation, as Chris Paul, is like "saying" that a dollar is "just like" an 100$ bill. It makes no sense.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast