Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    I knew the Nuggs weren't going to be great but I didn't think they were going to be this bad!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    yeah and when you have mcgee and koufos you cannot let big baby put up kevin durant type numbers...
    Too true, the guy can't jump so why are they jumping on his head fakes? I saw one play where Faried ran out to Davis and basically ran past him like they guy is a three point threat, then Davis just drove to the basket.

Also, two times early in the 4th qtr, four Nuggets in the paint and the offensive rebound when to the lone Magic player. Just standing around, no one boxing out.

And they hesitated on open shots. It's the NBA, you need to take open shots
    Last edited by Poz303; 11-02-2012 at 09:43 PM.

vCash
    That was embarrassing. We suck.

And we're in Miami tomorrow? Oh my.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wruff View Post
    That was embarrassing. We suck.

And we're in Miami tomorrow? Oh my.
    We'll probably beat Miami just to confuse everyone. makes us scratch our heads and say, why couldnt we have played like that against lesser teams and be 3-0 right now.

I know, my wishful thinking. But hey, LA are 0-2 as well maybe?

Just noticed NYK beating Miami, doubt Miami will lose two in a row.

vCash
    Yeah, Miami's getting spanked by NY right now.

Miami will be out for blood tomorrow night.

vCash
    man these games are hard to watch. So many mistakes and stupid shots. Ty is playing like crap. Always passes up shots only to either turn the ball over or drive in (when there are 5 people in the paint) and then he just gets blocked. We miss Al...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    man these games are hard to watch. So many mistakes and stupid shots. Ty is playing like crap. Always passes up shots only to either turn the ball over or drive in (when there are 5 people in the paint) and then he just gets blocked. We miss Al...
    Yes, until we start making outside shots teams are going to collapse on Ty when he drives. It just feels like we are playing at a slower pace this year so far.

nuggets wont win many games playing teams in the half court all game.

And Gallo also top rebounder this game. How many times has that happened? Not a good sign for our bigs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wruff View Post
    Yeah, Miami's getting spanked by NY right now.

Miami will be out for blood tomorrow night.
    Nuggets will get spanked tomorrow no doubt about it. This team has no identity with karl right now.

Big baby just about dropped 30..... let that sink in for a minute.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    Yes, until we start making outside shots teams are going to collapse on Ty when he drives.
    Its gonna be like that all year

I know this is early but I think nuggz should tank the season, get rid of karl, and trade everyone but Gallo lol. This team is going NO WHERE in the postseason with this roster. (if they even make it)

I wonder what atlanta wants for josh smith? Give them anyone but Gallo and MAYBE ty then call it a day.
    Last edited by SoFreshNsoClean; 11-02-2012 at 10:39 PM.

vCash
    I think Gallo, Ty and Chandler (give him time) are guys to build around. I hate to say to but I would look to trade Javalle (contract) and Iggy (great athlete but not a good shooter).

Wilson is so much better than he has shown as a Nugget. He was a defensive force in the past and a really good finisher.

Gallo is probably the best player on the team but TY has shown he can be as well.

The team has a lot of legit players but they have to consider packaging good players for legit starters. Quality over quantity. The team can win 40-50 games as is but it will be fools gold.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sly williams View Post
    the team has a lot of legit players but they have to consider packaging good players for legit starters. Quality over quantity. The team can win 40-50 games as is but it will be fools gold.
    exactly!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I think Gallo, Ty and Chandler (give him time) are guys to build around. I hate to say to but I would look to trade Javalle (contract) and Iggy (great athlete but not a good shooter).

Wilson is so much better than he has shown as a Nugget. He was a defensive force in the past and a really good finisher.

Gallo is probably the best player on the team but TY has shown he can be as well.

The team has a lot of legit players but they have to consider packaging good players for legit starters. Quality over quantity. The team can win 40-50 games as is but it will be fools gold.
    Well i disagree with ya and almost ready to trade gallo and chandler cause neither one can stay healthy

regardless you can bring miami team here and we'll still fail with gk as head coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BallIsAll View Post
    iggy is looking like a pretty bad trade.. afflalos points will be missed.
    Yeah philly is soo glad to be rid of him...one of the most over-rated players in the NBA...Everyone praises his defense, but much of that is based on what he did a couple of years ago, not he's all reputation and he thinks he's better than he really is...look on the bright side, the nuggets can choose not to resign him next year or hope decides to opt out after the season...good luck

vCash
    DEN def needs to package some players, theres no reason to have 3-4 SF's and 3 centers.

Wilson Chandler has done absolutely nothing in DEN and he doesn't really seem like he wants to be here, package him with Mozzy and maybe another piece and try to upgrade at PF.

Faried is a great hustle guy off the bench, but he should not be a starting PF, not on this team that lacks a post player.

Gallo is the real deal, and I remember most of you guys here wanted Favors instead, but Favors hasn't done anything... Gallo is a much better centerpiece. Now he does have to stay healthy, and I don't think he can be a #1 guy, but he's a very good all around player than can be a #2.

vCash
    Hummm....what??

How does Turkolgu have 6 points..nelson has 9...then Glen Davis...GLEN DAVIS!!!!...get 29..and JJ Redick get 21??

Redick I could understand...but Glen Davis???? The same glen Davis that got leap frogged by McGee time and time again in Denver last year???

What the **** is going on out there?? These guys had a FULL training camp/preseason together..surely you can put something better than this out there.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast