Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Were not trading either. Our owner really likes both of them, and when this team starts playing like their capable of everyone's going to stop making all these panic threads.

/thred bruh
    LOL- we literally just signed steph curry less than a week ago. I doubt they are fielding many calls regarding a trade for him.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    LOL- we literally just signed steph curry less than a week ago. I doubt they are fielding many calls regarding a trade for him.

We're 2 steps ahead. We can see that he's not a true face of a franchise. If we had drafted liliard we woulda never gave curry that money. I would rather have Lin back. Lin has charisma.

vCash
    yup.... well I still think curry is a lot better than lin, but i dunno
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    yup.... well I still think curry is a lot better than lin, but i dunno
    No, you are right. Both have health concerns. Curry is the obvious choice here.

vCash
    trade lee and a 1st round pick for josh smith, get more athletic, tougher and better defensively. please stop with the jeremy lin stuff, he's so overrated. Keep Curry unless you can get a better point guard. PLease stop with the lillard crap too, he's played 3 games. let him get through his sophmore season before you call him better than curry. dont know where this is coming from really, i'm not the biggest curry supporter by any stretch, I preferred monta... but he's done well considering his huge layoff. currys contract will end up being great value, think of what eric gordon got and derozen. the problem is having lee, thompson and curry in the starting lineup... too soft, you have to get rid of one.
    Last edited by sfattahian; 11-07-2012 at 12:54 AM.

vCash
    jeremy lin is not overrated, but hes still unproven. his two weeks in the spotlight didnt convince me. and yes, i am asian so please understand im not being bias. i hate how everybody i knew jumped on his wagon.

please let him play a full season first and see where his numbers are or if he even helps his team make the playoffs

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I've been drinking after this victory tonight so I apologize in advance, but my god the intelligence level in this forum has diminished with the contributions of a select two members in this warriors forum.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robbnen#31 View Post
    I've been drinking after this victory tonight so I apologize in advance, but my god the intelligence level in this forum has diminished with the contributions of a select two members in this warriors forum.
    Well let's b fair u n I have hardly ever seen eye to eye

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Nothing against u of course as a person just when it comes to warriors stuff we dont agree much

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    he wasnt talking about you babs

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    Well let's b fair u n I have hardly ever seen eye to eye
    You weren't one of the 2 I was mentioning as shock was saying. You always provide good discussion and have logical arguments for what you post about. If all of us saw eye to eye all the time then this forum would be pretty boring.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Were not trading either. Our owner really likes both of them, and when this team starts playing like their capable of everyone's going to stop making all these panic threads.

/thred bruh

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash

Isn't it funny how warriors fans always say its the year of the playoffs?

I think it's so funny. Because in the nba the majority of teams make the playoffs. In the nfl and MLB the fans say we're winning it all this year! And for the dubs, it's almost like the fans don't really believe they are any good so they act like they are gonna make the playoffs and it's just like people who say Jesus is coming back because it never happens! And making the playoffs is not a once in a lifetime event. That's what's so ironic! Warriors fans act like the playoffs are as impossible as Jesus coming back! 2013 is the year! Warriors 2013 are gonna be 500! And what's more funny is the warriors can't even attain such a mediocre goal! Can u imagine Dallas San Antonio lakers Memphis and all those teams saying we might make the playoffs this year?!!! I mean it's just so sad if u really think about it! So here the warriors are the worst rebounding team in the league. They get bogut abd act like one person is supposed to make a discernible difference in that department. Yet the warriors probably finish close to last with bogut and lee! It's so funny! The warriors could probably add love to the mix and still be a bad rebounding team, that's just how things feel. As soon as someone puts on that bay bridge jersey, they become another victim of the horrific franchise! This is the type of team that would still be small with Yao mang! Still weak on the glass with Dennis roman! I mean it's just hie the warriors are built! Doesn't matter if u add in bogut and ezili, cousins still dominates! I almost feel like if prime Jordan played on the warriors they would barely make the playoffs. Fans would say we just need one more good player and were a different team then! What does this mean? That Steph curry is sub average and is your franchise player! Boy they sure fooled us with all that hype!!!!! Let's wake up and smell the roses!!! We have been screwed big time by the lies and deception!!! We suck! I want you guys to just admit it! Every year I also lied to myself and said this is their year!! We have wright and Randolph! We have maggete and Crawford! We have Steph curry and monta! Now we have curry monta and lee!! Don't u guys get it? Same stuff every year! The reality is no monta now and a center who can barely run!
    Last edited by Over Da Pence; 11-07-2012 at 04:43 AM.

vCash
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/stats/by..._2012&sort=233

click that link for me.

it says the warriors average 42.8 rebounds a game. thats the middle of the pack. it says the brooklyn nets are the worst at 35 rebounds per game. ARE YOU DUMB?
    Last edited by MackShock; 11-07-2012 at 05:05 AM.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast