Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Uh several people already saw the quote. I can't remember, but WWL commented about how you'd ignore it or say the context is wrong.
    I know for a fact I never said that, but aye if it'll get you through the day go ahead and believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    LMAO. I never said Jackson was a bad coach. Not once. Go back to the ranting thread and read it thoroughly because im pretty sure your memory is incorrect. if anything YOU said he was a bad coach, NOT me.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I know for a fact I never said that, but aye if it'll get you through the day go ahead and believe it.
    LOL, you are so full of yourself, Monta.

I can't find the quote anymore. I know for a fact I posted it and I know for a fact that someone commented on it.

You said you'd do that trade because "We need a slasher"

I also remember you wanting to start Bazemore over Klay.
    Last edited by Guppyfighter; 02-03-2013 at 04:54 PM.

vCash
    LOL I am finding gold in this thread.

"trade lee and a 1st round pick for josh smith, get more athletic, tougher and better defensively. please stop with the jeremy lin stuff, he's so overrated. Keep Curry unless you can get a better point guard. PLease stop with the lillard crap too, he's played 3 games. let him get through his sophmore season before you call him better than curry. dont know where this is coming from really, i'm not the biggest curry supporter by any stretch, I preferred monta... but he's done well considering his huge layoff. currys contract will end up being great value, think of what eric gordon got and derozen. the problem is having lee, thompson and curry in the starting lineup... too soft, you have to get rid of one."

vCash
    An excerpt:

We need a new coach. We don't loss this game with a coach who know's what he's doing. You can't have a young team, mixed with a coach that's learning on the fly. You just can't have it. There is to much talent on this team. We could easily be 5-2 right now, easily.
    Na bro he's a terrible coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    i dont understand the jackson bashing either..i agree he has to take some fault..but he had nothing to do with klay or landry missing those free throws
    There's so much more than missed free throws that goes into losing that game. And it's not just the last game, if we had an average coach were 5-2 right now, that's a fact.
    Really? I'm pretty sure the game against the Nuggets is a game we win with a better coach. I'm pretty sure we could have beat the Kings with a better coach. We also could have won against the Lakers with a better coach. So I don't think you know what your talking about.
    You started the whole ranting thread after the Nuggets game and with the whole basis that Jackson sucks as coach....

And I never once called Jackson out....so stop.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    A lot of the time he says both things, (bad and good) so he can say he was right either way. Because I saw the post saying he would not do the trade and I know for a fact he posted something saying he'd do the trade. It's all very two faced and used to post brag material.

vCash
    I never said I didn't bash Jackson did I

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

vCash
    A lot of the time he says both things, (bad and good) so he can say he was right either way. Because I saw the post saying he would not do the trade and I know for a fact he posted something saying he'd do the trade. It's all very two faced and used to post brag material.
    Please find the post, please.

vCash
    Thinking about it, I think if we acquired Evans it would hurt Curry's game. Evans is ball dominant, which is when Curry is at his best. I don't see that happening.
    Yump

vCash
    I never said I didn't bash Jackson did I
    Yeah...but youre accusing me when i never said anything .

The point is you cant even call me out for hating on jackson, whether i bashed him or not

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Please find the post, please.
    Coolbeans found it for me

He posted it in the ranting thread: Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Evans has started to play well again. I would probably do that trade too. He's a very effective slasher, which would give us two slashers, like you said Barnes is a pretty solid slasher too. He also has that edge that we don't have. I don't know how to explain it, but you know that edge that Kobe has, that just pure aggressiveness. We don't have that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    An excerpt:

You started the whole ranting thread after the Nuggets game and with the whole basis that Jackson sucks as coach....

And I never once called Jackson out....so stop.
    Jackson isn't a great coach tho. I don't know how many of you watch soccer but we have a saying that goes, "he's a great manager but bad coach." Jackson is good with people and handling the personalities but isn't an x and o's type of coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Jackson isn't a great coach tho. I don't know how many of you watch soccer but we have a saying that goes, "he's a great manager but bad coach." Jackson is good with people and handling the personalities but isn't an x and o's type of coach.
    Uh, have you been watching the games lately? The x's and o's have been outstanding. The pin downs, the screens to free curry and klay up at the perimeter. It's all been executed pretty damned good. I am not going to say flawlessly, because it hasn't. But it's grade A x's and o's.

I feel like I could get a wide open lay up from a pocket pass in his system right now.

vCash
    Coolbeans found it for me

He posted it in the ranting thread: Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Evans has started to play well again. I would probably do that trade too. He's a very effective slasher, which would give us two slashers, like you said Barnes is a pretty solid slasher too. He also has that edge that we don't have. I don't know how to explain it, but you know that edge that Kobe has, that just pure aggressiveness. We don't have that.
    Thinking about it, I think if we acquired Evans it would hurt Curry's game. Evans is ball dominant, which is when Curry is at his best. I don't see that happening.

Did you not see that?

vCash

Did you not see that?
    Much after.

It's pretty obvious. Say both things, whatever one is right, say you said that one.

First say "I never said that one." And than say, "no, I actually meant this."

And I remember you posting it a second time in a game thread while we were losing. Thompson was having a bad game and you confirmed you'd rather have Evans.

Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast