Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The Warriors have a problem. I think it's a maturity problem. Their problem is that once they are up by a bunch they start playing differently and stop attacking. They start settling and just hope that the other team continues to struggle. Like last night. And then BOOM, they lose the game. Just like Denver, just like Sacramento. The Warriors have a maturity problem. And they shoot themselves in the foot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    The Warriors have a problem. I think it's a maturity problem. Their problem is that once they are up by a bunch they start playing differently and stop attacking. They start settling and just hope that the other team continues to struggle. Like last night. And then BOOM, they lose the game. Just like Denver, just like Sacramento. The Warriors have a maturity problem. And they shoot themselves in the foot.
    i wish they'd shoot you in the foot

vCash
    Trade Barnes and your 2 centers for Cousins? I'm cool. Cousins may be good but at the end of the day look at the Kings record. Trading away your small forward and both centers for cousins? I would trade one big guy for cousins, not three.

In the Barnes offer Bogut is not included and would remain on the Dubs (granted he isn't playing currently). To solve the concern of trading two of our C's for Cousins simply swap Green for Ezeli in either of the proposals.

vCash
    I'd offer Bogut and either Green or Ezeli for Cousins and either Salmons or Garcia...

vCash
    We'd want Klay and Ezeli for Cousins. The price is high.... sky high.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    i wish they'd shoot you in the foot
    This right here made me laugh out loud.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash

Cousins

Don't want Cousins. As talented as he is and as much as I like him when he behaves, he needs a veteran coaching and to be disciplined by veteran players in the locker room. I think SA makes a lot of sense. Whoever brought up that idea, props because it's smart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    You won't get close to that much for him unless a team is desperate which we are not

vCash
    It he wasn't so immature, sure. But no. Hell no. That kid needs a team like the Spurs to whip his *** into shape. Keith Smart's players coaching approach is definitely not what Cousins needs.

vCash
    Uhh for 1, sac wouldn't want klay or ezeli... They have jimmer who is basically a shorter klay. and you have thompson who is a superior offensive player than ezeli. Why waste the potential to get someone who clearly has issues with authority? Why not go to our dleague team, and call up taylor for a game or 2, since he is almost averaging a double double.

fail

vCash
    Build a package around Gay Thompson start HB @SG Richard Jefferson at Sf Lee PF Curry PG
    If loving the raiders is wrong then I dont wanna be right!!!!!
    Prosportsdaily where we fight and cheer for the same team
    At the same time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Uhh for 1, sac wouldn't want klay or ezeli... They have jimmer who is basically a shorter klay. and you have thompson who is a superior offensive player than ezeli. Why waste the potential to get someone who clearly has issues with authority? Why not go to our dleague team, and call up taylor for a game or 2, since he is almost averaging a double double.
    Thompson isn't a center and he's not nearly the defensive player that Ezeli is. JT is ideally a 6th man type of guy that can backup pf and c. But, he's not a defensive presence. Klay is completely different from Jimmer.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Thompson isn't a center and he's not nearly the defensive player that Ezeli is. JT is ideally a 6th man type of guy that can backup pf and c. But, he's not a defensive presence. Klay is completely different from Jimmer.

why are u here? and yes smith is better than capernick
    Last edited by Over Da Pence; 12-24-2012 at 04:30 AM.

vCash
    why are u here? and yes smith is better than capernick
    cause its a public forum

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Only way I would want him is if he came dirt cheap... which he won't
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

Page 30 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast