Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    OMG- a few months ago you were the one saying you would be fine with mcguire if we couldnt get landry. You said landrys offense is better, mcguires defense is better and they had similer value.
    That's funny because they aren't similar in value at all.

vCash
    of course not..but i think mcguires defense is better than landrys. its ironic because its our defense that has been consistent, and our offense that is stagnant

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Bazemore was just sent down to the D-League, I wouldn't be surprised if we see McGuire in a Warriors uniform soon.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    of course not..but i think mcguires defense is better than landrys. its ironic because its our defense that has been consistent, and our offense that is stagnant
    Not even close this year. Landry has been much better defensively than Dominic this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Not even close this year. Landry has been much better defensively than Dominic this year.
    landry at his lowest possible value vs mcguire at his highest possible value.... I take carl landry every single time without thinking twice.

come to think of it- mcguires value was pretty much at an all time high this summer- and he basically got an invitation to fill out a training camp. he isnt even part of the rotation on 4-13 team in the east.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    landry at his lowest possible value vs mcguire at his highest possible value.... I take carl landry every single time without thinking twice.

come to think of it- mcguires value was pretty much at an all time high this summer- and he basically got an invitation to fill out a training camp. he isnt even part of the rotation on 4-13 team in the east.
    Didn't he get waived?

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    It would have been nice to keep Mcguire but he is not better for the Dubs than Landry, no way no how. Plus Landry's defense has been okay. Imagine all those games, all those pump fakes and free throws that kept us in games cuz of Landry. Mcguire would not be able to provide that kind of support.

Having said all that I think the Warriors are a mature group of guys with a lot of class and like for one another. I really do. David Lee seems like a good guy and Harrison Barnes is far from thuggish. Mark Jackson is a good coach. No longer do they have the thuggish players like Stephen Jackson or Al Harrington. No more immature fouls from guys like Matt Barnes. Or the cockiness from Baron Davis. This group of guys all have work ethic and put their head down and get to work. I have a lot of confidence in these players and I can tell they will do well in life, both on the court and off the court.

vCash
    they need the thugs to enforce defense

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    they need the thugs to enforce defense

The thugs never played defense with us

vCash
    I was wondering why the Warriors are doing so good on the glass. Only Lee is putting up outstanding rebounding numbers. They don't have Bogut. Everyone else is getting like 4 rebounds or so. How are they DISCERNIBLY different than last year? Last year if I gave you this roster without Bogut, you would have still thought the Warriors be struggling on the glass. What is going on with that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robbnen#31 View Post
    Bazemore was just sent down to the D-League, I wouldn't be surprised if we see McGuire in a Warriors uniform soon.
    I would be, we didnt make an effort to sign pietrus who signed for the vet minimum even when we got half of brandon rushes 4 million available for an exception. Pietrus would have made a lot more sense to replace rush.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robbnen#31 View Post
    also- I would argue that draymond Green is helping us more than mcguire would be right now.... and hes only going to get better

vCash
    also- I would argue that draymond Green is helping us more than mcguire would be right now.... and hes only going to get better
    I'm getting more and more impressed with him as this season goes along. I knew he was pretty talented coming out of college, but I didn't think he would contribute this much right away. Especially on the defensive end.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    I was wondering why the Warriors are doing so good on the glass. Only Lee is putting up outstanding rebounding numbers. They don't have Bogut. Everyone else is getting like 4 rebounds or so. How are they DISCERNIBLY different than last year? Last year if I gave you this roster without Bogut, you would have still thought the Warriors be struggling on the glass. What is going on with that?
    so what if lee is the only 1 putting up good rebound numbers? there is never 2 players on the same team that can average more than 10.

example:

memphis grizzlies randolph averages over 10 a game. marc gasol is a fantastic rebounder but only averages 7.

why are you worried about individual performance? when the warriors are making a COLLECTIVE effort and they outrebound their opponent, we are 10-1. When we dont, we are 0-5.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Barnes lately has been a big reason for that. Landry with 7 per game off the bench helps as well.

Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast