Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mavwar53 View Post
    SO funny to see fans pissed off after a 2-2 start, and actually 2-1 on the road, while at the same time the biggest difference maker is limited to 20 minutes right now and can't play on back to backs. Some of you are disgusting, getting off cause you want to be right that Monta was more help than Bogut, get a life, get a girlfriend, find something to be happy about and then maybe you'll realize this team is going to be a force this year. Playoffs for sure IMO.

Now, Resume your sad wasteful life.

BTW if you have a hint that this message is to you, chances are 100% that it is.
    Well said. It's to the point where I won't bother responding or taking seriously any emotional post until we are through with at least 75% of the season. Til then the sample sizes and outlandish "it's over" predictions are baseless and a waste of time.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    sample sizes lol

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash

I'm tired of the excuses casual fans make when we lose

I used to be like my friend. Every year we would say this is the year! But I have jumped off the bandwagon. U saw it tonight, the warriors are horrible. Curry and Thompson once again are turning into monta Ellis except scoring less. I'm tired of all the excuses and the idea of staying optimistic.. Here are some excuses for the By my buddy regarding the warriors losses. I feel sick because they are bs. U can always make room for excuses but u can't win st the same time.

Grizzlies- rush went down and the grizzlies are a good team. Rush is a legit reason but the grizz being good team us not

Kings- it was their first home game, you always run close games in the home opener especially with a crowd as loud as Sacramento. Plus sacramento has Demarcus cousins. Plus we plays bad and almost stole one.

Lakers- it was their first game without the coach so they had to win. They had to dominate.

Tomorrows game- I'm guessing it will be the nuggets are good and we has a back to back. Or it will be we got bad calls.

You see how ridiculous those excuses are? It's always something this or that. Soon the excuses will be curry doesnt play well on the first fat of the month or the team is adjusting to bogut. I'm sorry but excuses don't bode well in the west every games matter.

My team never made excuses. Like me even when I struggled I became radical and made speeches. Warriors need to quit being babies and start winning
    Last edited by Over Da Pence; 11-10-2012 at 03:26 AM.

vCash
    are you kidding me dude? i've asked you numerous times not to do this...yet you continue to do it..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Over Da Pence... Please refrain from making more unnecessary threads. You've been warned several times to stop making them. Consider this a last warning. The next offense will result in a ban, which I don't want to do.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Over Da Pence... Please refrain from making more unnecessary threads. You've been warned several times to stop making them. Consider this a last warning. The next offense will result in a ban, which I don't want to do.

You're in charge of this one too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    You're in charge of this one too?
    I don't have powers in this forum, meaning I can't delete posts/threads, but I do have the right to intervene when there are problems.

A lot of people in this forum are turned off by your threads and posts and that's not a good thing.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    I'm sharing what I really feel

vCash
    I figured out the warriors problem. They need a superstar. Steph curry is not the answer.

They need players with the caliber of a...

Chris Paul
    Dirk nowitski
    Kevin Durant
    Derek rose
    Kobe Bryant
    Lebron James
    Dwayne wade
    Deron Williams

U see about a quarter of the teams have one of those players. Warriors need to make a move and get a big name.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    I'm sharing what I really feel
    That's cool, but can't you say what you want to say in a better way? I mean do you have to create multiple topics when you can just post about it in an existing thread?

<3

vCash
    i moved your post to the correct thread. please refrain from posting in the wrong thread..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Does anyone notice what we lack so far this year? It's that goto guy! When the team is down and has nobody to keep them n the game and out the team in his shoulders! Now bogut may become that guy hopefully the time off helps. But man do we miss someone like Monta. I think bogut is the key to our entire season and hope he comes back fully healthy and ready to dominate. But even if he does we still will b missing what Monta was. To bad we couldn't have both....

Either a trade will need to happen to bring in someone that can do that for us or we will need someone to step up and become that person for us now. Curry still shows he ain't that person in my eyes. I think klay is that person and hopefully Barnes can become that person but man he needs to learn to play mad. Right now he plays like he's trying not to step on someone's toes and is afraid to shoot. He needs to just play his game and I Garuntee this team takes a big step n the right direction.

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    2004 pistons had no go to guy..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    It was a mixture of guys though. Billups was kinda that guy, but then done nights it's was rip Hamilton other nights it was Rasheed Wallace. We're just not there yet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    It was a mixture of guys though. Billups was kinda that guy, but then done nights it's was rip Hamilton other nights it was Rasheed Wallace. We're just not there yet
    Yea pistons had a variety of go to guys who could take over in the 4th. A la billups or sheed.. We are in desperate need of an all star player who can take over. Unfortunately our front office is going to wait until midseason to probly realize this and we won't make any moves

Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast