Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Lol..too flamboyant

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    too bad I missed it. what did it look like?

vCash
    That 70s show

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=776322

Hornets fans are looking for some good Eric Gordon trades if you're interested hit it up (:

vCash
    Were koo of that. No need for more injury prone players.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    A suite is a set of rooms or and set of things that go together really, you are involved in a lawsuit, and you wear a suit.

vCash
    lol

she says go for the championship

vCash
    haha

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash

Trade Lee and Curry

Not saying they should do this by any means. Just an idea...I love Curry and still think he has potential to be an all star. I also like Lee against weaker teams. However Curry doesnt seem to have the championship solidness needed in a pg (sloppy in the clutch...takes bad shots at times, questionable D) and Lee gets beasted and sometimes can't do much against bigger/ better teams.
    What do you guys think about the idea of packaging the 2 and getting an all star, top notch player that can takeover. Like an all star 3, 4 or PG...I only say this because I feel Landry and Jack could fill either of the spots needed..
    .We would have Bogut, Thompson, Barnes, Landry, and Jack and a superstar...I dunno probly couldnt happen with contracts and not sure who'd we get but just an idea because I dont think Lee and Curry are championship players... They are more flash and numbers oriented type of players...I definitely think we can make the playoffs with Curry and Lee but in order to go deep we need to have a guy who can takeover at will.

vCash
    Trade Curry and Lee for Lebron and Wade, get it done Myers!
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    so who should we trade them for? we have a trade ideas thread just FYI. ill leave this here and move it when the times right

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    so who should we trade them for? we have a trade ideas thread just FYI. ill leave this here and move it when the times right
    I don't know. I'm just saying that I don't think we will ever get deep into the playoffs with those 2 guys in our starting lineup. Unless we had an allstar 3 or 2 which we can't get unless a trade or waiting 4 years for draft picks to develop.
    Im talking a guy like Aldridge who is a go to guy..
    Or Rondo...a superstar 1
    Granger and George HIll or Augustine...

I feel Landry is better than Lee sometimes and Jarret Jack is a very servicable starting PG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robbnen#31 View Post
    We'll if they lost to the Pacers last year then they probably could have packaged them for Wade

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robbnen#31 View Post
    why stop there? Trade for Howard then steal Paul from LA

vCash
    Ok so just to add to this before shock puts the threads together. I agree and think that we should trade both. Just one problem.... BOTH THEIR CONTRACTS SUCK!

We can't have them n the same trade unless its for a max player like Melo or Harden or wade ect. Ect. Ect. I've been saying for a while (although I like curry) he's not as good as everyone makes him out to be. Naw that he's the leader of the team it's starting to show. I really hope the bogut deal works out and he continues to grow and get better. I think drafted klay and Barnes was huge! Both thoughs guys I see as potential all stars. If not then at least very solid starters n the league for years to come.

I would like to get a player n return like lilliard. I know that's hard cuz money but man he looks like a stud right now everything we really need from a PG.

Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast