Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    no to all of that.

trade monta for danny granger or rudy gay
    I don't think there is anyway we can get a legit center for Monta though. No one trades for an undersized two guard for a top three center.

We should have taken the OJ Mayo for Ellis trade when it was offered, I think.

vCash
    except for the bucks (:

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    mayo is a donald faison scrub

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    The Warriors have to make a trade to get out of the luxury tax for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    The Warriors have to make a trade to get out of the luxury tax for next season.
    actually- the team going into luxury tax might not be smart (considering they are no where close to being contenders)... but it might be the strongest real statement that joe lacob could make to seperate himself from chris cohan. Even if he just went into luxury tax by 300,000. Yes I'm aware that would cost the team over 10 million net.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Well right now we have over $72,000,000 tied into 9 players for next season, plus the renaming 6 players we have to fill out the roster with, that's going to put us close to $80,000,000, which is well over the tax threshold, and would cost the team nearly 30 million extra, so basically we would have a $110,000,000 payroll.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

vCash
    were gonna unload beans. i see his agent demanding a trade

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    were gonna unload beans. i see his agent demanding a trade
    LMAO- well his agent can demand a trade all he wants. You seriously think the warriors have any objection to trading him?- hes making 9 million a year, and isnt even getting on the floor. His agent might have to demand that trade to other front offices in the league.

vCash
    We should look to move Biedrins by enticing teams with Barnes. We have to unload at least one bad contract.

vCash
    We should look to move Biedrins by enticing teams with Barnes. We have to unload at least one bad contract.
    thats a scary thing to do. barnes probably has more upside than anybody on the team. (Sorry Klay)- if barnes is in the deal, the trade cant be a salary dump trade... the warriors have to get something solid back.

vCash
    do you guys think its possible to move beans AND RJ in the same trade? or a three way trade? I like RJ though, hes a veteran presence that we dont have in the locker room

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    There's no way we can be paying $110,000,000 while building a state of the art stadium at the same time, financed completely by the Warriors.

vCash
    There's no way we can be paying $110,000,000 while building a state of the art stadium at the same time, financed completely by the Warriors.
    I hav a feeling that carl landry will opt out of his contract this summer, and I dont think the remaining 6 guys (if we have that many) will make 8 million.

You can get quality bench players for under 1 million if you know what your doing. Guys like matt barnes, ronny turiaf, josh childress, antawn jamison, cj watson, ronnie brewer, chris wilcox, darko, brandon wright, and chase budinger are all making under 1 million this year, and as the luxury tax gets more harsh... there will be more expierienced role players available at decent prices.

vCash
    we played one game and already trade talks

vCash
    I know right lol..quite awesome

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast