Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

Game 2: Pacers @ Bobcats

Hopefully we don't have as much of problem for this one. Would love to go into the home opener 2-0.

Also, someone plz make a thread for the game on saturday as well. I'm going to DC in the morning and won't have comp. access till Sunday afternoon

#iubb

vCash
    I sure hope we come out more focused. Hopefully Green plays a little more under control.

vCash
    I think Green is fine. I think the whole Granger thing just threw him off and he didn't have a lot of time to prepare. You could really tell Mahinmi was "out of whack" also. It's going to take these new guys some time to adjust and get used to everything. I think Green is further along mentally than Augustin and Mahinmi both right now. It's a dominio affect with Granger out....there will be some losses and close games I'm afraid for a little while until they all settle down and get use to what does/doesn't work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leepdog View Post
    I think Green is fine. I think the whole Granger thing just threw him off and he didn't have a lot of time to prepare. You could really tell Mahinmi was "out of whack" also. It's going to take these new guys some time to adjust and get used to everything. I think Green is further along mentally than Augustin and Mahinmi both right now. It's a dominio affect with Granger out....there will be some losses and close games I'm afraid for a little while until they all settle down and get use to what does/doesn't work.
    Yeah I agree. I think maybe Augustin looked the least nervous out of our new guys, though. I think it will just take time for them to gel and what not. I really hope what Mahinmi did in the pre-season wasn't a fluke. I hope he eventually plays like that throughout the regular season cause we'll need it from him. I'm also hoping the same from Gerald.

vCash
    Good luck tonight guys. Here is to no injuries

vCash
    Ugly, ugly loss.

How do we not go to West on the final play?

And how do our starters play like such trash against the Bobcats?

So far.... Not impressed with our response of being the "hunted" this year. Better figure it out real quick before our road trip next week. Danny... get back soon.

vCash
    yes ugly. very ugly loss.They rushed there shots ..I would have never gave the ball to dj ...I'd have gave it to david west..The Pacers screwed there selves ..They was out of control what happened to work for the shot..

vCash
    Bench Green and start Stephenson till Granger comes back.
    We need more offense in the 1st unit with Granger out.
    Does Augustin play any defense?
    Give Hibbert more touches

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsSuperBowl View Post
    Bench Green and start Stephenson till Granger comes back.
    We need more offense in the 1st unit with Granger out.
    Does Augustin play any defense?
    Give Hibbert more touches
    Nope.

vCash
    We are better then last year by a lot. Kemba is developing into a very good player. Exciting game. You guys will be fine. I expect a top 3 seed for you guys.