Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    I like that Jacobs wants to earn his paycheck, but how he's done it has been all wrong. If he's seriously unhappy with everything, then he should have been going to the coaches and asking for a trade IMO. I definitely think he felt he was going to have a chance at a position on the team (based on Harbaugh). However that clearly hasn't materialized for obvious reasons. No way can you sit Hunter or Gore right now in any situation. So as bad as it sucks for Jacobs, he needs to grin and bear it and support the team.
    I agree he hasn't gone about it the right way. But his anger is justified. If I felt I was lied to and disrespected, I'd be pretty upset too.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    I could care less what his contract is....

How's Gore & Hunter doing this year?
    STFU Jacobs, and what? We would've beat the Giants if you played?

I'm sick of this prick complaining on Twitter, stuff losers do, not 2-Time Super Bowl champ players do.
    They are both having good years, but as much as we run the ball, there is no reason why Jacobs can't get a few runs here and there. We run the ball around 30 times a game? Give or take a rush here an there. Hunter and Gore should combine for about 25 between the two of them, and bringing in girth like Jacobs a few times, during short yardage could be very beneficial, or at least worth a look a few times before the playoffs
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I don't have a Twitter, so this Twitter complaining sounds terrible!

vCash
    The twitter stuff is bs and childish. I completely agree with that. Make's him seem like a baby and is not the way to go about it.
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I hear you rap...

It's just when something is going so well (like our run game). I have a problem changing it around to accompany Jacobs. Not to mention, depending on what we do with Kaep, Jacobs might be ****ed with a scrambling QB, and 2 productive RB's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    I hear you rap...

It's just when something is going so well (like our run game). I have a problem changing it around to accompany Jacobs. Not to mention, depending on what we do with Kaep, Jacobs might be ****ed with a scrambling QB, and 2 productive RB's.
    That's why I'm saying give it a look. I mean NO is the worst team in the NFL against the run. Jacobs should be activated for this game and we run the ball 40-50 times.

1. It keeps Drew Brees and that offense off the field
    2. They can't stop the run, period
    3. It's the perfect time to see what Jacobs brings to the table. If we are winning, having him pound it out for the rest of the game would be ideal giving Gore much needed rest for the playoffs.

vCash
    If we could just channel that frustration into 8 yards per rush average.....ha ha. I'd be cool with that.

vCash
    I'd rather see James get Hunter's carries until he returns

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I think he'll def be active and so will Jenkins. Curious if Harbaugh/Roman will have some packages with James, Moss and Jenkins all on the field at the same time. With Davis out there, that's a ****-ton of speed for the D to worry about. Plus, the D will have the fear of Kaep chucking 60 yds downfield. Oh yeah...if the D decides to just turn and burn...Kaep may also run too. Damn there are a lot of weapons!

vCash
    Yeah. I'd rather see James over Dixon (who we saw more of after Hunter went down). I just know what Dixon brings, and I'd rather see something new in James. I keep imagining what kind of speed like Kaep & James can do with a spread offensive play.

From what I remember, Jacobs got one attempt & he got the 1st.

vCash
    I keep hearing about the speed of James, but he didn't impress me at all in the preseason.

vCash
    I keep hearing about the speed of James, but he didn't impress me at all in the preseason.
    He had an ankle injury during training camp. Have you seen the guy play at Oregon? He's a blazer. He ran a 4.37 at the combine.

vCash
    He had an ankle injury during training camp. Have you seen the guy play at Oregon? He's a blazer. He ran a 4.37 at the combine.
    He also missed all of the offseason program. He seemed like he didn't know exactly what to do most of the time. That also causes a player to just seem slower.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    He also missed all of the offseason program. He seemed like he didn't know exactly what to do most of the time. That also causes a player to just seem slower.
    Agreed. You're on a roll here lately.

vCash
    yeah, that's what I keep hearing, but just slow to me. lol

vCash
    We are a long way away from preseason and he's had plenty of time to get comfortable in the offense now.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast