16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles

8 50.00%
  • Saints

8 50.00%
Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    How is 5'6 Darren Sproles a "bruising runner"??? Are you freakin kidding me??? Not trying to be mean but you say some of the most unintelligent things on here everytime I see you post.

And the Saints are easily more balanced without Sproles...when hes in they ALWAYS pass...what part of 16 yards a game dont you understand? The Saints are rediculously pass heavy so pleasssseeee tell me how my comment was asinine??? I would love to hear it...
    Bruising doesn't necessarily mean he's going to bang you over like an Adrian Peterson or Peyton Hillis, when I said that I meant he's their "tough guy" runner when they need those short yards they hand it to him and he gets it for them which is why you keep saying he doesn't get much burns running.

But if you want to bring stats into this then last year he averaged 6.9 YPC and 4.9 YPC this year both better than Shady the past 2 yaers, but I'm not going to say something dumb like he's a great RB or better than Shady. I was simply stating he's a huge impact loss for them because of the intangibles he brings to their offense.

I say some of the most unintelligent things, coming from a guy who doesn't even understand the importance of a guy like Darren Sproles who plays on a team that gets a lot of national exposure and couldn't even see that much.

You guys just live of stats as a tell all stat and anyone can do that which brings no substance in arguments watch some games and form some opinions for yourself that numbers don't tell all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    Wow...clearly you cant read at all...We are saying he isnt the running back you make him to be. He is a pass catcher and seldom used in the run game. His value is obviously in the passing game and you were claiming that he makes the Saints balanced...well a running back whos value is in the passing game DOES NOT balance an offense. The Saints pass a very high % of the plays so how does Sproles make them balanced when he rarely runs the ball??? No one is saying he isnt talented but as a pure running back he really isnt effective. He's a specialty player.

Oh and those people would be laughing at your posts cuz you make no sense at all
    Exactly what type of amazing RB was I making him out to be?? All I said was they are forced to be more one dimensional without him and then people said he sucks so I defended him.

Your proving what my point is they aren't balanced but when he's in the game he adds that balance to them and that doesn't mean they have to use him for rushes all the time.

How am I not making sense, not my fault you don't understand how good a player is, what I've said thus far is true Sproles is valuable to them a lot if you don't believe me go ask anyone. Why would the experts make a big deal about him being out then or make it a big deal he's out?? Clearly its just me right

I'm not goign to fall for your baiting and rag on you but check yourself hommie, cause your making a fool of yourself trying to be an internet tough guy. Either bring some good debate to the table and argue like a man or don't even bother cause I'll just ignore you, I'm not here trying to get banned.
    Last edited by Eagles4Lyfe; 11-03-2012 at 07:41 PM.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    He's a hybrid type playmaker, very explosive. He is their version of Desean, IMO.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    I wouldn't say Djax we don't use Djax that way anymore he's a better version of Djax basically, weapon wise.

N bdawk if you think that then how can you not think its a humongous loss for them bro?

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Bruising doesn't necessarily mean he's going to bang you over like an Adrian Peterson or Peyton Hillis, when I said that I meant he's their "tough guy" runner when they need those short yards they hand it to him and he gets it for them which is why you keep saying he doesn't get much burns running.

But if you want to bring stats into this then last year he averaged 6.9 YPC and 4.9 YPC this year both better than Shady the past 2 yaers, but I'm not going to say something dumb like he's a great RB or better than Shady. I was simply stating he's a huge impact loss for them because of the intangibles he brings to their offense.

I say some of the most unintelligent things, coming from a guy who doesn't even understand the importance of a guy like Darren Sproles who plays on a team that gets a lot of national exposure and couldn't even see that much.

You guys just live of stats as a tell all stat and anyone can do that which brings no substance in arguments watch some games and form some opinions for yourself that numbers don't tell all the time.

Exactly what type of amazing RB was I making him out to be?? All I said was they are forced to be more one dimensional without him and then people said he sucks so I defended him.

Your proving what my point is they aren't balanced but when he's in the game he adds that balance to them and that doesn't mean they have to use him for rushes all the time.

How am I not making sense, not my fault you don't understand how good a player is, what I've said thus far is true Sproles is valuable to them a lot if you don't believe me go ask anyone. Why would the experts make a big deal about him being out then or make it a big deal he's out?? Clearly its just me right

I'm not goign to fall for your baiting and rag on you but check yourself hommie, cause your making a fool of yourself trying to be an internet tough guy. Either bring some good debate to the table and argue like a man or don't even bother cause I'll just ignore you, I'm not here trying to get banned.
    Let me try to make this simple for you...lets see if you can follow me. Darren Sproles is a primary pass catching RB. The Saints are a pass heavy team. Sproles is involved in the passing game more than the rushing game. So how the hell does he balance their offense??? He adds more passing to it!!!!!!! It really isnt all that difficult to understand. You do know what balanced means right? Pass oriented offense + primarily pass catching RB DOESNT equal balance. How dont you understand that??? And what part of Darren Sproles is a talented player didnt you understand either??? He just isnt a consistant running threat. Again, please prove how Sproles balances their offense...still waiting for that. And Ill always be waiting cuz you cant say anything to justify such a baseless sentiment. How am I trying to be an "internet tough guy"??? I could care less about you. Oh and I watch the Saints weekly cuz Drew Brees is my girlfriend and I's favorite player so I know their team pretty well.
    Last edited by Synyster89; 11-03-2012 at 08:39 PM.
    Proud employee of the Lehigh Valley IronPigs and Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jesse Biddle
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I wouldn't say Djax we don't use Djax that way anymore he's a better version of Djax basically, weapon wise.

N bdawk if you think that then how can you not think its a humongous loss for them bro?
    No one has ever said its not a huge loss for them...just cuz we disagreed with some points you made doesnt mean we dont know how important he is to their system. He just doesnt in any means balance their offense. Thats the whole point I was trying to make...
    Last edited by Synyster89; 11-03-2012 at 08:43 PM.

vCash
    double post

vCash
    No doubt having Sproles out is a plus for the Eagle D.Sproles while not a terrific running,rb,is a tremendous receiving rb.He is also a scoring machine,very dangerous in the open field.

The Saints still have 2 other rb's that aren't too shabby with Ingram and Thomas.They aren't the capable receivers as Sproles but can certainly run very well.

vCash

Week 9: Philadelphia Eagles (3-4) vs. New Orleans Saints (2-5)

This isn't even worth arguing anymore. It's just stupid. Sproles is the least of the Eagles concerns going into this game. No one game plans around Sproles when they are playing the saints. The guy isn't an effective runner and the Saints don't need him to be and they have many other options on that team that are both better pass catchers and better ball carriers
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Well, best case scenario happened yesterday. The NFC East went winless, tonight is ****ing huge.

vCash
    ...Is it really being suggested here that this game could be decided by the Saints running game? ....

Sorry but this game has shootout written all over it...lets just hope we can finally score more than 30 pts this year!

Lights, Cameras, Jackson

vCash
    I hope Todd Bowles give this team a few more wrinkles for this game then last....cause the last game was not impressive...

Does anyone (aside from me) think that if the Eagles are blown out again this week it could mark the end of Reid/Morhinweg no matter what?

vCash
    Gotta go back to work tonight after two weeks off, as if that didn't suck enough by itself. Now I gotta miss this game too. I'll have to leave my phone off all night so I can watch it on DVR when I get home.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Game day and this place is dead.

Babin was right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Game day and this place is dead.

Babin was right.
    You shut your dirty **** sucking whore mouth, you herpes infested anal wart. I'll ****ing take a big steaming **** on your couch, piss all over your kitchen, and masturbate all over the walls in your bathroom if you say one more word.

Ok, now he was.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbendz View Post
    You shut your dirty **** sucking whore mouth, you herpes infested anal wart. I'll ****ing take a big steaming **** on your couch, piss all over your kitchen, and masturbate all over the walls in your bathroom if you say one more word.

Ok, now he was.
    Your threats don't scare me. I masturbate all over my walls daily.

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast