8 50.00%
  • Saints

8 50.00%
Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Lets turn the season around

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Sproles is out, that is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.
    He's the safety blanket and arguable Drews best weapon. Now it'll be really hard for them to try having a run game without him and they are forced to be one dimensional.
    What??? When Sproles is IN the game they are one dimensional. He's only a running back by default and averages 16.7 yards a game rushing. So how would that make them one dimensional without him? I actually think that him being out will make the Saints more balanced and actually help them in the short term.

Oh and Jimmy Graham is their best weapon without question.
    Proud Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jake Diekman
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    Sproles is out, that is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.
    He's the safety blanket and arguable Drews best weapon. Now it'll be really hard for them to try having a run game without him and they are forced to be one dimensional.
    What??? When Sproles is IN the game they are one dimensional. He's only a running back by default and averages 16.7 yards a game rushing. So how would that make them one dimensional without him? I actually think that him being out will make the Saints more balanced and actually help them in the short term.

This.

Also, Sproles isn't even very good
    PSD's c_reinert

4. 11-03-2012, 10:42 AM
    Reason
    Insults/Quoted post

vCash

sproles is their third down guy, bruising runner, offers flexibility when in the backfield, and is brees safety net. Graham is his best passing option but not his favorite weapon.

They'll struggle offensively without sproles this week then when they did when Graham didn't play earlier in the year.

His rushing stats aren't even indicative of the you're of runner he is, he helps convert those short yards for them and them some. Pierre thomas sucks there is no way he can help make them more balanced.

That is about as asinine a comment someone can make saying without sproles they are more balanced. He is pretty much what westbrook was to us on offense not saying he is or ever will be add good as westbrook but he provides to that team what westy did for us.
    He returns kicks, runs, catches, lines up as a wr sometimes and is as explosive as they come,he's the main reason why they let go of Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    This.

I dunno if your serious with this post or not, I must be missing the sarcasm??
    sproles is one of the biggest reasons why rivers has fallen of the face of the earth.
    Last edited by Eagles4Lyfe; 11-03-2012 at 01:05 PM.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Ron!n, get out of here!!!
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash

sproles is their third down guy, bruising runner, offers flexibility when in the backfield, and is brees safety net. Graham is his best passing option but not his favorite weapon.

They'll struggle offensively without sproles this week then when they did when Graham didn't play earlier in the year.

His rushing stats aren't even indicative of the you're of runner he is, he helps convert those short yards for them and them some. Pierre thomas sucks there is no way he can help make them more balanced.

That is about as asinine a comment someone can make saying without sproles they are more balanced. He is pretty much what westbrook was to us on offense not saying he is or ever will be add good as westbrook but he provides to that team what westy did for us.
    He returns kicks, runs, catches, lines up as a wr sometimes and is as explosive as they come,he's the main reason why they let go of Bush.

This.

sproles is one of the biggest reasons why rivers has fallen of the face of the earth.
    No. The fact that the Chargers lost all their best receivers and offensive lineman as well as their hall of game running back... Not because Darren Sproles is gone lmao.

Sproles isn't even a top 25 RB.

The Saints were one of the leagues best offensive teams well before Sproles was there. Sproles really isn't that good a player
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Yeah, Sproles isn't very good.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    At RB, he's a good weapon at times, but a horrible RB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    but a good offensive weapon to have none the less, he is dangerous with the ball in his hands.

vCash
    didnt watch much of the atl game so can someone tell me how dennis kelly played replacing danny watkins?

vCash
    I'm not sure how a player can be not that great when they combined for 1300 yards and 9 TD's last year (not including returns). Being a pure RB obviously isn't his game but he is a match up nightmare on this Saints team.

vCash
    No. The fact that the Chargers lost all their best receivers and offensive lineman as well as their hall of game running back... Not because Darren Sproles is gone lmao.

Sproles isn't even a top 25 RB.

The Saints were one of the leagues best offensive teams well before Sproles was there. Sproles really isn't that good a player
    Oh boy you sure went out on a limb there...

Saints were one of the best offensive teams when they had a great o-line and balance to their offense. They haven't had the same type of success past couple years because they haven't been balanced because their RB's have flopped thus far. Which is why they use Sproles a lot because he gives them that versatility where if teams are thinking pass you can hand it of to him or if teams are about to blitz he can help either block or set a quick screen with him and when he gets the ball in open space he's as lethal a player as there is in the league.

His size and elusiveness is what makes him a real valuable asset.

But anyways hes out and we shouldn't struggle was my point now defensively.

As for your Chargers post, they never had an amazing o-line where did you get that?? Rivers always made em look solid and LT leaving didn't turn him ****, he was good for a couple years after LT left then after Sproles left he still had V-Jax, Gates but was still struggling heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    On the bolded what??

Obviously he's a bad RB he's like 5 foot that doesn't stop him from being efficient in short yardages and from being a weapon out the backfield.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    I'm not sure how a player can be not that great when they combined for 1300 yards and 9 TD's last year (not including returns). Being a pure RB obviously isn't his game but he is a match up nightmare on this Saints team.
    If people in the main forum read these posts they'd laugh for days and trash our fan base for even saying such things.

That's why people like me and you help our fanbase out

I don't know how anyone can say the watch Saints games and say Sproles isn't useful. It just proves they haven't watched Saints games.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash

How is 5'6 Darren Sproles a "bruising runner"??? Are you freakin kidding me??? Not trying to be mean but you say some of the most unintelligent things on here everytime I see you post.

And the Saints are easily more balanced without Sproles...when hes in they ALWAYS pass...what part of 16 yards a game dont you understand? The Saints are rediculously pass heavy so pleasssseeee tell me how my comment was asinine??? I would love to hear it...
    Last edited by Synyster89; 11-03-2012 at 06:58 PM.

vCash
    If people in the main forum read these posts they'd laugh for days and trash our fan base for even saying such things.

That's why people like me and you help our fanbase out

I don't know how anyone can say the watch Saints games and say Sproles isn't useful. It just proves they haven't watched Saints games.
    Wow...clearly you cant read at all...We are saying he isnt the running back you make him to be. He is a pass catcher and seldom used in the run game. His value is obviously in the passing game and you were claiming that he makes the Saints balanced...well a running back whos value is in the passing game DOES NOT balance an offense. The Saints pass a very high % of the plays so how does Sproles make them balanced when he rarely runs the ball??? No one is saying he isnt talented but as a pure running back he really isnt effective. He's a specialty player.

Oh and those people would be laughing at your posts cuz you make no sense at all
    Last edited by Synyster89; 11-03-2012 at 06:53 PM.

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast