Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Eagles fans unite and rejoice.

Ok, so the other threads are getting filled with vile, hideous, spews of venom. I get that we are a fan base divided so I thought this might be a good place where everyone could come together and discuss the good stuff.

1 Rule - NO FIGHTING

Who else is impressed thus far with Sav Rocca and David Akers? Sav has greatly improved, and Akers has gone mainly unspoken about. Consistency, I love it.

Nate Allen - I like what I see so far for sure.

McCoy - Has the torch been passed, seems to be so.

Juqua Parker - I am loving it!!!

Cole/Graham - Brandon please be healthy. Quarterbacks beware!!!!

Lindley - I want to see more of this kid.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Ok, so the other threads are getting filled with vile, hideous, spews of venom. I get that we are a fan base divided so I thought this might be a good place where everyone could come together and discuss the good stuff.

1 Rule - NO FIGHTING

Who else is impressed thus far with Sav Rocca and David Akers? Sav has greatly improved, and Akers has gone mainly unspoken about. Consistency, I love it.

You son of a *****!!!11one

But seriously...

I like what we've seen from Nate Allen; he's shown awareness and poise. I just want to see more of him, and I want people to forget about the two interceptions he's had so far; I've debated it before, but I think they were both gift wrapped.

McCoy will only benefit from playing behind Michael Vick, and I'm really excited to see the options it opens up for him. He had a career day against the Lions and I'm hoping he can eclipse that in the future; I'm still a bit shaky on how he handles the ball when he's running/cutting, but that'll hopefully be resolved with experience.

Parker is doing well, but I honestly think that's just the result of timing and the depth of our DEs.

I like Graham a lot, but I want to see his skills turn into production in terms of sacks and QB pressure.

Lindley - I was thinking about him yesterday (no homo). The NFL seems to be the one sport where players really enter and are either ready to go or never will be, and it's tough to tell with him given his limited playing time. I think he has a lot of talent and he was projected to go really high a few years ago in the draft, and I'm hoping that Hobbs plays well, but I worry that this might inhibit Lindley's ability to enter the game immediately and be a game changer. The key, right now to me, is just to get rid of Hanson to afford Lindley more playing time.

ALSO: I really hope we trade Kolb by tomorrow (assuming Vick really is our starter). I'm not willing to put up with the debates and controversy for the entire season. We need to make a choice, cash in, and move on.
    Last edited by MacManus; 09-22-2010 at 06:38 PM.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    Unicorns, puppies, ice cream trucks oh my!!!!

See what positive culture brings!!

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

vCash
    Eagles fans are best united when they have something or somebody to universally hate, so please allow me to provide an adequate target for us all to unite together in brotherly hatred of......... Dave Spadaro.

So i'm listening to Dave Spadaro's show yesterday during the Vick announcement and at one point he took a call from a fan who criticized the choice to release Brian Dawkins.

Spadaro's response was to inform the caller that Nate Allen after 2 regular season games and limited playing time in the preseason is a better player than Brian Dawkins.

I almost spit my drink at my computer when I heard it.

vCash
    This is not the thread for that garbage.

Only positives kind Sir, good riddance.

vCash
    I would like to see Lindley on the field. Has he even played a snap??

vCash

1 Rule - NO FIGHTING

**** you

Props to Fly-Eagles-Fly for the Sig

vCash

1 Rule - NO FIGHTING

What about Teo Neo something like that. Has he even suited up yet? Like he was a 3rd round pick or was it a 4th.

see this is why i hate the eagles FO, in the 3rd we took a guy who has not even played a single snap yet, in the 3rd we could have had: Navorro Bowman or brandon ghee. Frickin stupid.

vCash
    Hm, this is not my kind of thread, buh-bye

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle@soCal View Post
    Eagles fans are best united when they have something or somebody to universally hate, so please allow me to provide an adequate target for us all to unite together in brotherly hatred of......... Dave Spadaro.

So i'm listening to Dave Spadaro's show yesterday during the Vick announcement and at one point he took a call from a fan who criticized the choice to release Brian Dawkins.

Spadaro's response was to inform the caller that Nate Allen after 2 regular season games and limited playing time in the preseason is a better player than Brian Dawkins.

I almost spit my drink at my computer when I heard it.
    Oh my god that's terrible...
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    but he da best ever doo
    he iz lyke gonna be betta than revix u can sigg quot me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildWesty View Post
    Oh my god that's terrible...
    Negativity does not live here. I am sure he meantwell.

vCash
    Negativity does not live here. I am sure he meantwell.
    I'm not being negative. I'm mourning for the poor fellow with the mental disease.
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    but he da best ever doo
    he iz lyke gonna be betta than revix u can sigg quot me

vCash
    the irony in the guy making this thread after being one of the leaders in the rages..
    I agree though we need to start making fun of cowboy fans again like last year and stop fighting with each other

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    That's not irony; that's coincidence.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MacManus View Post
    That's not irony; that's coincidence.
    Well hello there, fancy seeing you here.

Welcome to my thread. Please have a seat, restrooms in the back, cheese dip and salmon spread over at the bar.

Conversate, educate, and spread good cheer.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast