Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Week 9 NonGiants Game Discussion Thread

vCash
    I know ever since Collinsworth said "Eli always says Omaha when the playclock runs low and defenses are figuring it out", well he's full of crap, b/c every QB has something they use and lots of them use "Omaha" and you can hear Cassel doing it right now.

It's pretty common, so there's nothing for D's to figure out.

vCash
    Need a Saints win big time. Their D has been god awful, so I don't expect one, but really hoping.

I know the Giants can go on a losing streak here, but if Dallas and Philly are both 3-5, it may be another year where 9-7 or 10-6 gets it done. Even with the tough schedule I gotta believe the Giants win 4 more games.

vCash
    Gilbride is putting Eli in a bubble again and that doesn't bode well for the offense. He needs to pass to get into a rhythm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    Gilbride is putting Eli in a bubble again and that doesn't bode well for the offense. He needs to pass to get into a rhythm
    This team needs a bye so bad. This week was rough. You got guys moving into hotels and with other teammates; guys with no power to run their laptops and study film until mid-week, etc. everything was out of rhythm but the D line.

I think they'll rebound and beat up a little on Cincy, but if this offense keeps slowing down like it has the last 3 weeks, we could easily head into the bye at 6-4 with the door wide open for DAL and PHI to gain ground.

I think all their problems with a slow offense and horrid run D can at least be improved a little with a bye week to study and re-evaluate.

vCash
    SportsCenter‏@SportsCenter

The @Saints have won their last 7 appearances on #MNF, the longest current winning streak on Monday Night for any team.
    Let's keep that goin....

vCash
    Man Vick is taking a beating tonight and its only the first drive. And yet Reid continues to pass on every play (with the 2nd best RB in the league on their team). That line is terrible. I suddenly feel a lot better about our line and play calling.

How the hell did we lose to them?

vCash
    As long as the g-men take care their business this week against cincy. we would be in good shape. Cause the cowgirls, & redskins lost yesterday, and the saints are putting a beating on eagles.

vCash
    Wow. Eagles are pathetic.

Vick can not read a D.

Edit: All of a sudden they are right back in it.

The saints D is awful.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 11-05-2012 at 10:39 PM.

vCash
    Yeah anybody *****ing about our offensive play calling just watch Philly.

Anybody *****ing about our missed tackles on D just watch New Orleans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yeah anybody *****ing about our offensive play calling just watch Philly.

Anybody *****ing about our missed tackles on D just watch New Orleans.
    Your not kidding.

I haven't been really happy with the offense, dropped passes, running the wrong routes(cruz/randle), Nicks has been no where to be seen, but a lot of it is they aren't executing(giants) it isn't just play calling.

But watching the eagles offense and Saints defense. Makes me appreciate the giants that much more.

vCash
    God all the teams in the East are so damn unpredictable including ourselves. Gotta believe we win this division, even at 9-7 again. Its ugly right now.

vCash
    Anyone think Andy Reid is gone this week?

I think Eagles FO gives Reid an ultimatum...take out Vick or you lose your job. And if Foles doesn't do it...you still lose your job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Anyone think Andy Reid is gone this week?

I think Eagles FO gives Reid an ultimatum...take out Vick or you lose your job. And if Foles doesn't do it...you still lose your job.
    I don't think PHI front office is dumb enough to ditch a HC mid-season. Gotta ride it out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I don't think PHI front office is dumb enough to ditch a HC mid-season. Gotta ride it out.
    They've made decisions under pressure in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if some action happened.