Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I was more making the point that Saturday's deficiencies in the run game have shown tremendously, so i'd be ok if the 6th OL formation went away if that meant EDS was just in the starting lineup. Saturday has been below average, at best. I agree with you though we may find out about EDS sooner rather than later.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYGBP View Post
    I was more making the point that Saturday's deficiencies in the run game have shown tremendously, so i'd be ok if the 6th OL formation went away if that meant EDS was just in the starting lineup. Saturday has been below average, at best. I agree with you though we may find out about EDS sooner rather than later.
    It's clear that the staff either...

• Thought that EDS wasn't ready to be a starting center at the beginning of the season. Or at least didn't want to gamble that he would be.
    • Thought Saturday would be better.
    • Didn't care what Saturday would do in the run game... as long as he pass protected and made the right calls.

They didn't go out and draft a center.. which to me thinks they think that EDS can do the job next year.
    Or they think they can go out and get a starting center from the 2013 draft or as a free agent anytime they want. I don't agree with either of those propositions. That could get Rodgers killed.

Graham Harrell #6 QB
    2 Comp. 3 ATT 20 Yards 0 TDs 4 Rush -3 Yards 0 TD 1 Fumble 0 INT

Jumped on the Bandwagon in 1969

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12