Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Draft Grade

vCash

Draft Grade

We are almost halfway through the season. What do you guys think so far of all the guys we drafted. Are you guys happy with the picks we got (besides Martin...duh)
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ESkVmxCzCA/TJgFFqxdhmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/yEaxqznjzxc/s1600/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

vCash
    I dont think you can have a better 1st and 2nd round then we had. 3 Future Pro Bowlers the way I see em. I believe in David, Barron and Martin to the fullest.

The other 4 picks have done nothing, and thats a shame that Day 3 we did so bad, at least for now. Only one I have hope for is Tandy being situational. Dunsmore is ****, and Goode/Smith are garbage IMO

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Mark Barron: A+
    Doug Martin: A+
    Lavonte David: A+
    Najee Good: D+
    Keith Tandy: C
    Michael Smith: B
    Drake Dunsmore: F

I still think Michael Smith will eventually make an impact on special teams, but overall I'm pretty disappointed with our draft on day three.

It's early, though. Hopefully guys like Goode and Tandy can develop in the next year or two and provide quality depth for us.

vCash
    I also think M. Smith is our future kick returner and I have hopes for him. Gaitor and Black looked like nothing in their rookie years either, but this year Black looks pretty good, and before injury, so did Gaitor. Give Tandy some time, I have some faith in him.

I was never a fan of the Goode pick in the first place. Even if we had an injury, Watson and Hayward would see the field long before Goode. Special teams player at best, and a pretty bad pick. Obviously Dunsmore is garbage, but you can't always hit on your 7th round pick so i have no negative feelings towards that.

Barron: A-
    Martin: A
    David: A
    Goode: D
    Tandy: C
    Smith: C+
    Dunsmore: F
    I also consider L. Johnson part of this class even though he was undrafted. That makes the overall grade better.

vCash

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    I also think M. Smith is our future kick returner and I have hopes for him. Gaitor and Black looked like nothing in their rookie years either, but this year Black looks pretty good, and before injury, so did Gaitor. Give Tandy some time, I have some faith in him.

I was never a fan of the Goode pick in the first place. Even if we had an injury, Watson and Hayward would see the field long before Goode. Special teams player at best, and a pretty bad pick. Obviously Dunsmore is garbage, but you can't always hit on your 7th round pick so i have no negative feelings towards that.

Barron: A-
    Martin: A
    David: A
    Goode: D
    Tandy: C
    Smith: C+
    Dunsmore: F
    I also consider L. Johnson part of this class even though he was undrafted. That makes the overall grade better.
    Thank you,and yet I wonder why smith is still not returning kicks for us tell this now and his the fastest player on the team,which I think he is what the heck!! your putting been back there asking him to get injured again.

TAMPA 2 ZONE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by piratesonland View Post
    Thank you,and yet I wonder why smith is still not returning kicks for us tell this now and his the fastest player on the team,which I think he is what the heck!! your putting been back there asking him to get injured again.
    I literally read this five times and I'm still not sure what it says.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BucFanInVA View Post
    I literally read this five times and I'm still not sure what it says.
    That's what he does