Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bucs

14 66.67%
  • Raiders

7 33.33%
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

NFL Week 9: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4) @ Oakland Raiders (3-4)

Regular Season Week Nine
    vs

@ Oakland Raiders Sun, 11/04 at 4:05 PM EST

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Carson Palmer, QB #3 - 1941 Yards / 9 TDS 5 INTS / 85.7 QB Rating
    Josh Freeman, QB #5 - 1800 Yards / 14 TDS 5 INTS / 93.3 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Darren McFadden, RB #20 - 438 Yards / 132 Carries/ 3.3 YPC / 0 TDS
    Doug Martin, RB #22 - 543 Yards / 129 Carries/ 4.2 YPC/ 3 TDS

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Denarius Moore, WR #17 - 26 Catches / 419 Yards / 4 TDS
    Vincent Jackson, WR #83 - 29 Catches / 626 Yards / 5 TDS

Tight End

~VS~

Brandon Myers, TE #82 - 31 Catches / 383 Yards / 0 TDS
    Dallas Clark, TE #44 - 17 Catches / 172 Yards / 1 TDS

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Philip Wheeler, LB #52 - 59
    Mason Foster, LB #59 - 53

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Richard Seymour, DE #92 - 3
    Michael Bennett, DE #71 - 5

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Tyvon Branch, CB #33 - 1
    Ronde Barber, CB #20 - 3
    Last edited by Gdubbz; 10-29-2012 at 09:15 PM.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Bucs CB Eric Wright is dealing with an Achilles' injury.

"(It's) a concern," according to coach Greg Schiano. Speaking at Monday's presser, Schiano also refused comment on reports that Wright is facing a four-game ban for violating the league's PED policy. Regardless, whether it's because of injury or suspension, Wright is sounding extremely unlikely to suit up in Week 9. That's bad news for a team that will still be missing Aqib Talib.
    Next man up, we need to prove that we know how to consistently win games. I will not be satisfied with another game where we outplay the other team the whole game and then blow a lead at the end.

Back to back road wins against a potential playoff team and a 3-4 team would show huge improvement in this team. Especially considering one was on a Thursday night and the other was on the west coast.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2urung3.jpg

vCash
    McFaddens ypc is only 3.3 fyi, dont know if you can fix that.

Palmers thrown an INT in last 3 games and 5 of the last 6. Also hes fumbled 4 times.

McFadden is only averaging 3.3 YPC they are the 31st ranked Rushing Offense. He only has 2 TDs on the entire year rushing or recieving.

We are scoring 26.3 ppg, they are scoring 19.9 ppg Favorable difference of 6.4 ppg
    We are giving up 21.9 ppg, they are giving up 26.7 ppg Favorable difference of 4.8 ppg

I know some of you will take the "This is a tough game" road, and it's understandable. I tell you like I see it

THIS IS A CUPCAKE MATCHUP FOR US

There is aboslutely no excuse to lose this game. 2nd worst team after Chiefs we will see all year.

We Want Winston

vCash
    We better win, really nothing else to say about this...

Seeing that we always get dissed on ESPN anyone see them pick us to be the only team to give Broncos a loss through the rest of the Broncos schedule?

vCash
    nope, where?

vCash
    does anyone realize how hard it will be to make playoffs

if we win next 2 we will be 5-4 if we go 5-2 in our last seven thats 10-6 which wasnt enough for playoffs in 2010

we realistically have to go 7-2 or better down the stretch and thats tough

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    does anyone realize how hard it will be to make playoffs

if we win next 2 we will be 5-4 if we go 5-2 in our last seven thats 10-6 which wasnt enough for playoffs in 2010

we realistically have to go 7-2 or better down the stretch and thats tough
    Loss at Denver and split with Atlanta, win the rest. All do-able.

I AM the Old School

vCash
    I really believe we should win this game, but calling any team not named the Browns (who just beat SD mind you) a "cupcake" matchup is foolish. I'm not picking on anyone; including the guy who made that comment; but we can't afford to overlook anyone. Oakland is 3-4 just like us. And we're playing in their house.

Amazingly, we're sitting 2nd place in the South and can make a run at a playoff spot. But that will only happen if we keep the focus on our upcoming opponent and not get ahead of ourselves. When we're officially 4-4, I'll cheer. Until then lets not write the Raiders off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    McFaddens ypc is only 3.3 fyi, dont know if you can fix that.

Palmers thrown an INT in last 3 games and 5 of the last 6. Also hes fumbled 4 times.

McFadden is only averaging 3.3 YPC they are the 31st ranked Rushing Offense. He only has 2 TDs on the entire year rushing or recieving.

We are scoring 26.3 ppg, they are scoring 19.9 ppg Favorable difference of 6.4 ppg
    We are giving up 21.9 ppg, they are giving up 26.7 ppg Favorable difference of 4.8 ppg

I know some of you will take the "This is a tough game" road, and it's understandable. I tell you like I see it

THIS IS A CUPCAKE MATCHUP FOR US

There is aboslutely no excuse to lose this game. 2nd worst team after Chiefs we will see all year.
    I agree with everytrhing said here. My only worry is if we come out slow on offense and let them hang around in this game. Janakowski is a good kicker, and we don't want this coming down to a field goal. We should have no problem winning this game easily.

vCash
    Just noticed in the headshot pics (above) I got for the game thread. All our players are smiling, and the raiders players look pissed lol. Except for Carson.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    We'll see, we'll see if the Raiders ,at home, are a cupcake team. See you fellas on Sunday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TKiv18 View Post
    I really believe we should win this game, but calling any team not named the Browns (who just beat SD mind you) a "cupcake" matchup is foolish. I'm not picking on anyone; including the guy who made that comment; but we can't afford to overlook anyone. Oakland is 3-4 just like us. And we're playing in their house.

Amazingly, we're sitting 2nd place in the South and can make a run at a playoff spot. But that will only happen if we keep the focus on our upcoming opponent and not get ahead of ourselves. When we're officially 4-4, I'll cheer. Until then lets not write the Raiders off.
    i hear ya bro, and I knew some of you guys would take that road.

They beat Jacksonville and Kansas City....two teams who are worse than them. The pittsburgh game was what it is but pittsburgh was banged the **** up traveling across the country and played horrible. Pittsburgh is not a playoff team either, wont even come close unless some other teams collapse

They got blown out by the dolphins and beat by the horrible san diego chargers, jacksoville took them to OT

They beat KC 26-16 compare that to what what we did to them.

Prediction Tampa Bay 34 Oakland 16

We Want Winston

vCash
    They cant run the ball, the best part of our defense. They wont be able to run at all this week. Put that pressure on palmer, he gonna fold. i understand yall feelings dont try and tell me this is a decent team tho cuz theyre not, they are sugary sweet.

We Want Winston

vCash
    **** me, Nicks down for the year too? Just when the offense was really starting to click.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009mvp View Post
    **** me, Nicks down for the year too? Just when the offense was really starting to click.
    Just read that as well... That's a huge blow

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast