Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

world series parade

hey guys, i had a quick question and was wondering if anyone could answer it. Wanted to make it to the parade on wednesday morning and was wondering what would be my best plan of attack to make it in, considering traffic and parking i live in san jose.

vCash
    Take Bart to Civic Center. There's no way you'll find parking unless you just want to stake out a spot on the parade route. In that case there's the Fifth and Mission parking garage which is right across the street from the Westfield Mall which is where they'll be going down.

vCash

world series parade

Yeah anything other than Bart would be a disaster

vCash
    Bart the night before. Bring a tent.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Im taking Muni down :/

vCash
    was thinking about heading to millbrae and taking bart into the city as early as possible.

vCash
    That's probably the best idea. I'm going to be leaving around 5/6 am and take Bart to Civic Center probably from Daly City or Colma to get a close spot to the stage.

vCash
    Great advice, spliff. I think I'll drive to the ballpark as well. Any idea what time they open the lot?

vCash

world series parade

Yeah that's what a friend of mine did as well because he works at the port of San Francisco. Took the mariposa exit and avoided going down embarcadero and said he had no trouble getting in and out. However not something I want to hassle with, paired with the fact that I'm going to drink quite a bit

vCash
    True story, if I take BART, I can drink.

vCash

world series parade

Yes and luckily for my liver its going to be the last time I'm going to drink for a bit. Damn giants got me binge drinking and partying for a month straight just like back in 2010

vCash
    Is there going to be a live stream of this?
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Ya it'll be on tv. I think the news stations might have it, I know for sure Channel 7 and CSN will have it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    For those who took public transit in 2010, how gnarly packed was the train/bus? I am not a fan of being stuck in a small place with a bunch of strangers.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp8jT_BM6xc

vCash
    They play replays on CSN after the parade that I was able to catch, so if you have to chance to get out there do it. Its definitely worth it. Just make sure you don't get lost in the crowd there was over a million people last time and of course phones don't work.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast