Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    I'm all for this if we don't have to give up Bradley.
    I'd strongly prefer to hold on to Bradly if possible, but he has been injury prone in his time in the league.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    I'd strongly prefer to hold on to Bradly if possible, but he has been injury prone in his time in the league.
    Ankles happen... As for the shoulder, remember CWebb had the same surgery on both of his shoulders and he had no problems after... Bradley should come back just fine...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    I wonder if there's a way we can acquire Dalembert. He didn't even get on the floor last night but he's a premier rebounder and shotblocker, and isn't fighting father time yet (31) He makes just under 7 mil.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    I wonder if there's a way we can acquire Dalembert. He didn't even get on the floor last night but he's a premier rebounder and shotblocker, and isn't fighting father time yet (31) He makes just under 7 mil.
    Interesting idea. I'd like to see if we could get Kenyon to come here and fill that role before we start trading away people though.

vCash
    I really want to give K-Mart a chance because he seems very hungry to prove himself, but I just can't see someone who's always been an average rebounder become our savior.

I think K-Mart can be a Bass with more passion, so I'd still be down to bring him in. Cut Collins too.

Milwaukee has a lot of interesting trade pieces off their bench. Moute, Dally, Udoh, Dunleavy, etc. all guys I'd love to see on our team

vCash
    Martin brings an attitude that Bass, Sully. et al have not displayed.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    Who would you want to trade to get him? Bass? I would NOT do that trade. I dont see them as a trade partner unless there are multiple players involved on each side.

If they waived him/bought out his contract than that is a different story. If he was a free agent and we coudl get him this year for minimum I'd say do it.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Joakim Noah is the guy I would like to see in Boston. Yeah, I know, not very feasible. And I hate him when the Celtics play against him, but that's kinda the point. He willingly does the dirty work and loves getting in peoples heads while doing so.
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    Martin brings an attitude that Bass, Sully. et al have not displayed.
    Sully's still a wet behind the ears rookie, but I've seen some flashes of emotion out there from him, definitely more than Bass.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    I posted this is the "Rondo Suspended" thread but as I speculate a bit about personnel I thought I would post it here as well.

One of the positives to come of this might be Doc learning to trust other players more. Lee certainly got more minutes and showed improved play in facets of the game. It also forced Terry to rediscover his passing ability. I had hoped Barbosa would get more of an extended run than he did.

I hate that it sometimes takes the unavailability of a player for Doc to give guys a go.

Makes me wonder what impact Pierce missing a game of two might have on Green.

It also makes me realize that KG missing a game or two... well, they have pinned their hopes on Melo's development. In this context, it is easier to understand why they have not signed someone like Martin- they need to find a legitimate 6'11"+ guy. Collins has shown he ... well, he does what he does which likely is nowhere near enough. I'm not convinced a free agent or bought out guy will suffice. I'm expecting a trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    Sully's still a wet behind the ears rookie, but I've seen some flashes of emotion out there from him, definitely more than Bass.
    The type of attitude I'm talking about is not something one "grows into" though. Martin was nasty in college. Noah was chippy. I have considered that Sully might be a bit like Maxwell was in his attitude... I think the C's need a bit more than that. They need a 6'10" 270 lber with Rondo's demeanor.

vCash
    my initial reaction about our green signing was not good, i was encouraged by his pre season and thought he could thrive as a 6th man since he doesnt really have a true position, but he is looking like he has always been. an ok player who gets overrated.

not trying to criticize DA but i wonder how it'd look had we signed humphries and crawford over green and terry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    my initial reaction about our green signing was not good, i was encouraged by his pre season and thought he could thrive as a 6th man since he doesnt really have a true position, but he is looking like he has always been. an ok player who gets overrated.

not trying to criticize DA but i wonder how it'd look had we signed humphries and crawford over green and terry.
    You think it's a mess now? lol Kris Kardashian playing with KG? Jamal Crawford sitting on the bench watching Rondo play while he's thinking he's better than him? That locker room would be a mess. Let Green have another dozen games before we judge his whole season. Terry fits our team quite well and he still hasn't even asserted himself offensively. This team gets better and better as they gel and practice together.

2013-2014 BOSTON CELTICS

RONDO / PRESSEY
    BRADLEY / BAYLESS / JOHNSON
    GREEN / WALLACE / BOGANS
    BASS / HUMPHRIES / FAVERANI
    SULLINGER / OLYNYK / ANTHONY

vCash
    Greg Oden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    Greg Oden
    Has he recovered from his knee surgery? Haven't heard much about him in a while

Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast