vCash
    per Woj twitter sully is out the rest of the season with back injury

vCash
    wow **** that...

vCash
    Damn shame for Sully

vCash
    Steve Bulpett‏@SteveBHoop

Ainge: Celts will have two more players by trade deadline, but no rush right now.

Marc D'Amico‏@Marc_DAmico

Danny Ainge on current #Celtics roster: "We will use" 2 open spots. "In three weeks we'll have 13 contracts."

Chris Forsberg‏@ESPNForsberg

Danny Ainge quick thoughts: “Opportunity league,” thinks others will step up; C’s will carry 15 post trade deadline; No move imminent.
    Last edited by Opalmerr; 02-01-2013 at 06:05 PM.
    Current
    Rajon Rondo, Phil Pressey
    Jerryd Bayless, Chris Babb
    Jeff Green, Chris Johnson
    Brandon Bass, Jared Sullinger
    Kris Humphries, Kelly Olynyk, Joel Anthony

Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani

Colton Iverson (stashed overseas)

vCash
    interesting comments by Ainge. If were trading one player for multiple players one would have to assume either KG/PP/Green are out if they plan on taking on more contract in return.

Other than that we are looking at the Kenyon Martins of the world which doesn't excite me very much at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If Sullinger ever finishes an NBA season in the top 75 in Win Shares, I'll quit the forum.
    ^^ Deal taken! ^^

vCash
    Slowly work Melo in during the time he is up... His shot blocking is an automatic NBA weapon... Other than that your guess is as good as mine...

At this point this team is at best a 500./8th seed so more than likely they'll be right out of the lottery...

As a fan I'll be a little down if KG hangs em' up after the season but also as a fan I'll be happy to move on...

Ironic that with all the movement the last few seasons Pierce will more than likely end up all alone again as the C's fan favorite... RayRay and KG wound up being worth the rent...

I would really like to pick up a 2nd rd draft pick this draft and see if DA can find a possible diamond in the rough...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    Doc just said during the pre-game interview with Gorman "we'll get a big from some place"...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celti...s-from-ainge-2

On frontcourt depth, opportunities for rookie Fab Melo: "Actually, the center spot is probably our deepest spot with [Kevin Garnett], [Chris] Wilcox and [Jason] Collins playing and all healthy. I don’t know. We’ll see how [Fab Melo] progresses. We still want him to play, so we may be sending him up and down [to the Maine Red Claws of the D-League] still. We're grateful we can do that this year."
    On potential roster moves moving forward: "I don’t know any of that yet. I'm not sure. We have three weeks before the trade deadline ends, and we’re trying to maintain flexibility. By that time, by the trade deadline date, we will have a full [15-man] roster, one way or another."
    Ainge not worried about a center very much, but vows to fill roster by the deadline.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    ^ looks like this team will remain interesting to watch..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Slowly work Melo in during the time he is up... His shot blocking is an automatic NBA weapon... Other than that your guess is as good as mine...

At this point this team is at best a 500./8th seed so more than likely they'll be right out of the lottery...

As a fan I'll be a little down if KG hangs em' up after the season but also as a fan I'll be happy to move on...

Ironic that with all the movement the last few seasons Pierce will more than likely end up all alone again as the C's fan favorite... RayRay and KG wound up being worth the rent...

I would really like to pick up a 2nd rd draft pick this draft and see if DA can find a possible diamond in the rough...
    I wouldnt call that renting them...

vCash

Celtics Roster News and Updates

Wouldn't mins jj and a few bigs

vCash
    Fun little video of Fab and Pierce in the tweet.

Matt Moore CBS‏@MattMooreCBS

Fun little video: Paul Pierce takes Fab Melo to school. http://cbsprt.co/WNcc67

Or just the link: http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...melo-to-school

A couple of things stood out. 1) Melo still needs to improve on staying low until it is time to play big 2) Still showing a propensity to shoot on the way up instead of at the apex of his jump.
    Current

Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    Fun little video of Fab and Pierce in the tweet.

Matt Moore CBS‏@MattMooreCBS

Fun little video: Paul Pierce takes Fab Melo to school. http://cbsprt.co/WNcc67

Or just the link: http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...melo-to-school

A couple of things stood out. 1) Melo still needs to improve on staying low until it is time to play big 2) Still showing a propensity to shoot on the way up instead of at the apex of his jump.
    Thanks for the link. And good analysis. Melo seems to bring the ball down as he gathers himself to shoot, which is a fundamental thing that bigs typically learn when they are in high school or younger. Just another example of how raw Fab is.

Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2013
    -mooz

vCash
    Wish they had shown "reverse" angle.

It's a drill. Melo working on a specific move.

Pierce was beating him to the spot.

Would be more interesting to post melo and allow him to play freely on the catch.
    Current

Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani

vCash
    Official Page of the Maine Red Claws

The Red Claws are happy to announce that forward Kris Joseph has rejoined the team. Joseph is expected to be in the lineup tomorrow night in Springfield as well as this Fri & Sunday at home!

Steve Bulpett‏@SteveBHoop

Important to note Joseph is on D-League contract. He's not Celt property, even though playing for their team. C's retain flexibility.
    Last edited by Opalmerr; 02-06-2013 at 06:40 PM.
    Current

Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani