Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Explains Barbosa's absence from the team. Read it. Keep them in your prayers.

Jessica Camerato‏@JCameratoNBA

Inside Leandro Barbosa's private struggles: Why he left the #Celtics in December and his unimaginable past http://bit.ly/XJidj2 #CelticsTalk

http://www.csnne.com/basketball-bost...83&feedID=3352
    Last edited by Opalmerr; 01-18-2013 at 01:42 PM.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Wow! What a story!

vCash
    Thats some real ****, funny how ya never look at these guys as real people until you hear stories like this, i thought he was older then 30 we should be giving this guy more minutes. He was great with nash, no reason why he cant take off with rondo. Im guessing he'll have to learn some defensive tenacity if he wants this to happen though

vCash
    Saw melo play tonight ... The dude is going to be a stud... He did make 3 or 4 really dumb plays ha but had a great night overall does seem a little out of shape though but I would love to see him get called up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysballin247 View Post
    Saw melo play tonight ... The dude is going to be a stud... He did make 3 or 4 really dumb plays ha but had a great night overall does seem a little out of shape though but I would love to see him get called up
    He's calmed down quite a bit. Thinking the game much more than just reacting to what's happening around him. Showing good form with his shot. Continues to block shots but is also taking charges. He's coming alongnicely.
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysballin247 View Post
    I got to see Melo play tonight - had the opportunity to get at the arena about quarter to 5pm because my daughter preformed in the half time show - I was able to watch Melo do agility and footwork drills for about 45 mins and then work on that baby hook he is trying to develop. On the 2nd night of a back to back I am pretty impressed with the work ethic the kid has - as it looked like he was working his butt off in these drills.

What I noticed was tonight they were feeding Melo the ball in the post. He was in early foul trouble (2 that were very questionable) otherwise I think he was on his way to a dominate offensive night - Its almost like the team is forcing him to be there go to scorer when he is in the game.

He is raw but you can see the potential the kid has got when your watching him court side.

vCash
    Heat sign Chris Anderson to 10 day contract.

Also re-sign Varnado to second 10 day contract.

vCash
    Anyone gott an opinion on Greg Oden, think he is worth bringing in? He could be a big defensive presence for us and were sso thin at center.
    Is he worth a full guarenteed contract or do you think he is only worth a ten day try?

vCash
    He wants a contract this season, in part, for rehab purposes. Greg thinks he could play this season but prefers to not play until next season. If a team signs him this season it would be primarily as an investment for next season. He is interested in the Celtics but the teams cap situation makes it difficult to sign him. I'm not sure anyone signs him until after this season is done. For now, he's living in Columbus, taking classes at OSU and working out there.

vCash
    I wonder if he is done, if he resembles anything of the prospect he once was or if he has any worth to an nba team at this point besides his size. It will be interesting, I have no problem taking a flier on him but wouldn't wanna invest multiple years or anythin more then MLE type money on him, if he is healthy do his knees have enough mobility left in them to take on the rigors of an nba sched, I'm pretty sure brandon roy is hurtin right now after his attempt

vCash
    Varejao will miss the rest of the season due to a blod clot in his lungs. Yikes! Keep him in your prayers.

I don't know that the Celtics would have been in play were he to have been traded but he's one I think would be a good fit in Boston. Let's hope he makes a full recovery from this.

vCash
    That sucks for Varejao. He just had surgery so it is being reported that the blood clot in the lung is a result of the surgery. You go in for one thing and end up coming out with another. I hate hospitals.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Anything new on the rumors of Boston pursuing J-Smoove or Redick?

vCash
    I can't imagine we have the pieces to get josh smith, can't see anything that would make sense, but stranger things have happened. Reddick, meh if it happens it happens. , so to answer your question not really as I'm just giving my opinions

vCash
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast