Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Why people keep trying to trade off Rondo? He's not going anywhere, especially with no return PG.

Who the best in the league? You tell me...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFEnNB4aSRs

vCash
    please stop that rondo to bobcats bs.

vCash
    Rondo's not going anywhere.

Our best realistic deal this season is if Varejao can stay healthy and we deal Sully, Lee, and a 2013 pick for him.

Sully's from Ohio and he's been playing pretty well lately, so hopefully this can entice the Cavs.

Sully and Lee can already be traded right now, but I'm sure Danny has to be patient on Varejao's health before pulling the trigger on something like this.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Gortat is the only guy that I really would want. wouldnt take as much to get him as some of the other trades people are mentioning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Gortat is the only guy that I really would want. wouldnt take as much to get him as some of the other trades people are mentioning.
    Phoenix is going into rebuild mode, too, so why would they be looking to get any less than the Cavs would for AV?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrianscal View Post
    Rondo is my favorite player in the league and has been for a while now.. and I would still probably do this. Kyrie has no limit on how good he could be and verajao is the perfect kind of guy we need down low.

Would be nice, can't see it happening though.
    What if we sweetened with a draft pick or Avery Bradley.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    Rondo's not going anywhere.

Our best realistic deal this season is if Varejao can stay healthy and we deal Sully, Lee, and a 2013 pick for him.

Sully's from Ohio and he's been playing pretty well lately, so hopefully this can entice the Cavs.

Sully and Lee can already be traded right now, but I'm sure Danny has to be patient on Varejao's health before pulling the trigger on something like this.
    For the right price I absolutely could see Rondo being dealt. His stock is high right now and the right player in return would get Danny to pull the trigger. I think Kyrie Irving has the potential to be better than Rajon and we need a big who can actually rebound.
    El Presidente

vCash

Celtics roster news/practice notes/roster speculation/trade ideas thread

If we trade rondo thats a move we will regret for years, only real exception is if the return includes s PG to take his spot like Kyrie. Rondo will only get moved if it gets to desperate times and DA decides its time to totally start fresh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrianscal View Post
    If we trade rondo thats a move we will regret for years, only real exception is if the return includes s PG to take his spot like Kyrie. Rondo will only get moved if it gets to desperate times and DA decides its time to totally start fresh.
    Agreed.

Rondo is such a unique talent.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Rondo is moveable but he won't be dealt anytime soon. The market for PG isn't too strong right now anyway

vCash
    Wilcohttp://bostonherald.com/sports/celtics_nba/boston_celtics/2013/01/captain_paul_pierce_speaksx in limbo

Chris Wilcox is on the trip, but he still has no definitive timetable for a return from his sprained thumb.

Wilcox said he is scheduled to be examined Tuesday and hopes at that time to know when he’ll be able to come back to the lineup. . . .

Jason Collins is battling a hamstring problem. The Celts wanted to sit him, but he went 3:52 against the Hawks, making his only shot.

“He came in and did his job on one leg basically,” said Rivers.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Why people keep trying to trade off Rondo? He's not going anywhere, especially with no return PG.
    He is our most "tradeable" asset. We could get more back for Rondo than any other player on this team and Rondo's stock is high right now.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Good reasons to trade a star player

1. He starts sucking
    2. He makes clear that he won't resign with the team
    2. You can't afford to pay the luxury tax

Bad reasons to trade a star player

1. Just because

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xk4 View Post
    Good reasons to trade a star player

1. He starts sucking
    2. He makes clear that he won't resign with the team
    2. You can't afford to pay the luxury tax

Bad reasons to trade a star player

1. Just because
    I would add#4 when the team is sucking to the lotto, but yea right now Rondo falls into the 2nd group.

vCash
    Rondo will not be traded.

Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast