Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    vCash

Javale Magee?

Could be a good rebounding and defensive guy next to KG. Would probably come cheap too.

vCash
    you should do some research before posting crap like this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poleandreel View Post
    Could be a good rebounding and defensive guy next to KG. Would probably come cheap too.
    He makes $10M/year for 3 years after this one. And he's a knucklehead out there on the court. No way we get him "cheap". A swap of Jeff Green for McGee might work, but to make salary match you'd have to throw in a Lee or Bass or Terry and they'd have to throw in someone who makes very little to even up the players on each side. They won't give up a young guy, so you'd be looking at a guy like Corey Brewer.

Green and Bass for McGee and Brewer would work, but why would Denver want that? Why would we?

2013-2014 BOSTON CELTICS

RONDO / PRESSEY
    BRADLEY / BAYLESS / JOHNSON
    GREEN / WALLACE / BOGANS
    BASS / HUMPHRIES / FAVERANI
    SULLINGER / OLYNYK / ANTHONY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polish Post View Post
    He makes $10M/year for 3 years after this one. And he's a knucklehead out there on the court. No way we get him "cheap". A swap of Jeff Green for McGee might work, but to make salary match you'd have to throw in a Lee or Bass or Terry and they'd have to throw in someone who makes very little to even up the players on each side. They won't give up a young guy, so you'd be looking at a guy like Corey Brewer.

Green and Bass for McGee and Brewer would work, but why would Denver want that? Why would we?
    ^+1

This guy is awful. For what he's making, not a complete player at all, as stated above, " knucklehead. " The guy has a hard time just being on the court.

Not sure if he isn't better suited for the circus than NBA Basketball.

Were do some guys come up with these names.....just awful

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    my ultimate pipedream from denver would be kenneth faried.

can you imagine a team with faried and bradley ...would probably spontaneously combust with all that energy.

vCash
    Messing with the trade machine this afternoon and came up with a good 3 way trade. Probably would never happen but works out for all 3 teams. Celtics get cousins and Gasol... Lakers get kg , salmons and Jason terry.. Kings get sully lee and Meeks and 2 first round picks one from each team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrianscal View Post
    Why are people assuming Cleveland would even want green for verajao? Verajao is a solid young big man who has played well this year and is having somewhat of a break out season. Why would they want to trade that for a guy making 10 mil almost coming off heart surgery who hasn't proved much since returning.
    Varejao is young? I'd check that again.

Ridnour/Williams/Steamer. I want to know what we have to give up to get this package

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    Varejao is young? I'd check that again.

Ridnour/Williams/Steamer. I want to know what we have to give up to get this package
    That's a lateral trade unless we're clearing cap space

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xk4 View Post
    Never happen though...

I'd take that trade with Williams being the center piece... If we're giving up Bass's or Terry's 2 remaining years in exchange for Williams 1 more year plus a team option for 14'/15'...??? Hell yeah... He could even fetch some good value...

Minny needs a scorer off the bench...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xk4 View Post
    Meh, I see it as retooling. Ridnour gives us an actual backup PG and Steamer or ANYONE is better than Collins right now.

Derrick Williams value is low right now, I still think he can turn it around and become a good starter, so I'd buy low on him and see what we can do with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysballin247 View Post
    Messing with the trade machine this afternoon and came up with a good 3 way trade. Probably would never happen but works out for all 3 teams. Celtics get cousins and Gasol... Lakers get kg , salmons and Jason terry.. Kings get sully lee and Meeks and 2 first round picks one from each team
    How is this good for the kings??? Cousins is playing out of his mind. He has potential to be the best center in the nba and the last 5 games he has proven that. Can't see the kings trading him now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysballin247 View Post
    Interesting idea but I dont think the Kings dont get anywhere near enough in this trade. Cousins is their best player and best trade chip. Kings would want a good younger player in return or a very high draft pick. We cant send them a very high pick so we'd have to send Rondo or at least Avery Bradley I would think.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Rudy Gay could be haved. Also linked to Boston: http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...e-will-he-land

What do you guys think?

I've always liked his game and thinking of Rondo and him runnign the fast break sounds thrilling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kurivaimu View Post
    Rudy Gay could be haved. Also linked to Boston: http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...e-will-he-land

What do you guys think?

I've always liked his game and thinking of Rondo and him runnign the fast break sounds thrilling.
    Corey opened a thread for a Gay trade...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    Gay is a pretty bad fit here

Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast