Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    vCash
    sup corey

vCash
    [QUOTE=Polish Post;24922985]Okay, 1st trade;

Boston is giving up our franchise player, a Celtics Legend for a malcontent who could be one of the top 3 Bigs in the NBA or could be a huge headache who never fits here and plays lazy. We get Richard Jefferson too who's contract would keep him here through next season.
    I didn't know franchise players couldn't be traded?
    yes, i think that risk is worth it
    Jefferson's contract is the same years as Pierce for less money.
    We get a PG who can finally backup Rondo
    Golden State gives up Harrison Barnes 4yr/2.8M (Paul Pierce as a rookie by the way) for Paul Pierce 2 yr/16.3 Oh yeah and you're sending out a young PG and a young C too. So, giving a young core for PP and a lottery ticket in Joseph
    Barnes is good but I think it's safe to say he will never be as good as Pierce. GSW has a window open for them, and if their smart they will go for it. Bring in a guy like Pierce who will excel as a 2nd option with great efficiency and the leader they need in the playoffs. Bogut comes back, GSW has Curry/Thompson/pierce/Lee/Bogut. That team can go deep in the playoffs. It's not like they have cap space to use for FA, trade is the only way they can improve
    young is all the other pieces are. jenkins was a late 2nd round pick and stuck behind jack and curry. ezeli was a late 1st could be a good 3rd big/mediocre starter at best.
    Plus they get rid of Jefferson's contract

2nd trade;

Boston sheds PP and pieces and gets Gortat, Tyreke Evans and Dudley? LOL!

What's so funny? Tyreke right now equals Mayo last year. They pretty much have the same trade market value right now, and the best i remember memphis being offered was mcroberts/gibson and a first. sacramento gets a better prospect than that for sure

Phoenix gets totally screwed. They give up their best(read: only) defenders in Gortat and Dudley and they take on a stiff in Biedrins and three question marks in Sully, Lee and Ezeli. Not to mention that they'd need to open up the extra 2 roster spots just to accommodate that.
    Suns are getting a first in this deal as well, probably from GS.
    Neither Gortat or Dudley are great defenders

Gortat is really not the top 10 center this forum makes him out to be. LOOK AT HIS NUMBERS THIS YEAR. 11/8. He's sandbagging it. He wants a trade.
    How are Lee and Sullinger question marks? their pretty good players imo.

The Kings ship out two of their best players and get back a stiff in R Jeff and 1 good young player in Barnes. Not to mention if you ship out Jason Thompson you've just stuck yourself with Cousins now.
    Thomas-Thornton-Barnes-Robinson-Cousins actually provides them with some balance.
    [QUOTE]
    The Warriors get to ring the last juice out of Paul Pierce and Jason Thompson. They give up some bad money, but also part of their core for the future in Barnes.
    Warriors would jump all over this

vCash
    GS is not giving up Harrison Barnes to get an over the hill Paul Pierce. Barnes right now is already on par or better than Pierce at this point in his career, and will only get better. On top of that they throw away other pieces is just silly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polish Post View Post
    Totally different situations. Save the facepalma for your Mama.
    Lil touchy... What does my mama have to do with anything...??? There is a reason why they have facial expressions in PSD... No reason to include mother's in the equation unless you can't handle a little criticism...

Anyhow, please explain your "totally different situation" scenario...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    [QUOTE=Sportfan;24929380][QUOTE=Polish Post;24922985]Okay, 1st trade;

I didn't know franchise players couldn't be traded?
    yes, i think that risk is worth it
    Jefferson's contract is the same years as Pierce for less money.
    We get a PG who can finally backup Rondo
    Barnes is good but I think it's safe to say he will never be as good as Pierce. GSW has a window open for them, and if their smart they will go for it. Bring in a guy like Pierce who will excel as a 2nd option with great efficiency and the leader they need in the playoffs. Bogut comes back, GSW has Curry/Thompson/pierce/Lee/Bogut. That team can go deep in the playoffs. It's not like they have cap space to use for FA, trade is the only way they can improve
    young is all the other pieces are. jenkins was a late 2nd round pick and stuck behind jack and curry. ezeli was a late 1st could be a good 3rd big/mediocre starter at best.
    Plus they get rid of Jefferson's contract

2nd trade;

Boston sheds PP and pieces and gets Gortat, Tyreke Evans and Dudley? LOL!

What's so funny? Tyreke right now equals Mayo last year. They pretty much have the same trade market value right now, and the best i remember memphis being offered was mcroberts/gibson and a first. sacramento gets a better prospect than that for sure

Suns are getting a first in this deal as well, probably from GS.
    Neither Gortat or Dudley are great defenders

Gortat is really not the top 10 center this forum makes him out to be. LOOK AT HIS NUMBERS THIS YEAR. 11/8. He's sandbagging it. He wants a trade.
    How are Lee and Sullinger question marks? their pretty good players imo.

Thomas-Thornton-Barnes-Robinson-Cousins actually provides them with some balance.
    The Warriors get to ring the last juice out of Paul Pierce and Jason Thompson. They give up some bad money, but also part of their core for the future in Barnes.
    Warriors would jump all over this
    1 I never said franchise players CAN'T be traded. They just aren't usually.
    2 How is it "safe to say" Barnes won't be as good as Pierce? Similar body and skillset.
    3 You way overrate that Golden State team. They aren't going "deep" in the playoffs, even with PP.
    4 You reference a trade for Mayo THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN! Apparently Memphis thought that wasn't enough. Contradicts your point, man.
    5 What I said was Dudley and Gortat are the best defenders ON THAT TEAM. Reading comprehension is your friend.

You are ****ing clueless. I have seen a lot of your opinions on here as of late, and well...opinions are like *******s, everybody's got one and most of em stink! You put weight on a rookie's numbers and performance, ignore a player's obvious decline as with Pierce, accuse Gortat of sandbagging it yet still wanna deal for him and you like how Lee is playing(presumably only to convince yourself he's a great trade piece.

Get a clue. Even without the childish flashing sig your posts are loud and annoying.

2013-2014 BOSTON CELTICS

RONDO / PRESSEY
    BRADLEY / BAYLESS / JOHNSON
    GREEN / WALLACE / BOGANS
    BASS / HUMPHRIES / FAVERANI
    SULLINGER / OLYNYK / ANTHONY

vCash
    Was reading this article and was thinking why didn't we ever go after Kyrylo Fesenko? All these other big names getting thrown around figured why not him? And are there any other free agents we haven't mentioned yet?

vCash
    1 I never said franchise players CAN'T be traded. They just aren't usually.
    Exactly, so pierce can be moved. +1 for me .
    2 How is it "safe to say" Barnes won't be as good as Pierce? Similar body and skillset.
    You think Barnes will be an all time top 10 SF?

3 You way overrate that Golden State team. They aren't going "deep" in the playoffs, even with PP
    Last I checked they have the 4th best record in the west. Add in Pierce and Bogut they can do damage.

4 You reference a trade for Mayo THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN! Apparently Memphis thought that wasn't enough. Contradicts your point, man.
    Once again you are wrong buddie
    http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/2/2...josh-mcroberts
    Memphis agreed, the trade was sent in too late.
    5 What I said was Dudley and Gortat are the best defenders ON THAT TEAM. Reading comprehension is your friend.
    The Suns are giving up more points when Dudley is on the court
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/PHO/2013.html

nice try though!
    You are ****ing clueless. I have seen a lot of your opinions on here as of late, and well...opinions are like *******s, everybody's got one and most of em stink! You put weight on a rookie's numbers and performance, ignore a player's obvious decline as with Pierce, accuse Gortat of sandbagging it yet still wanna deal for him and you like how Lee is playing(presumably only to convince yourself he's a great trade piece.

Get a clue. Even without the childish flashing sig your posts are loud and annoying.

vCash
    Which of the following packages would you be most willing to move and what would you realistically expect in return?

Terry & Sullinger

Lee and Bass

Yes, there are many other possibilities for the C's to trade, but stick with just these two, please.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    Which of the following packages would you be most willing to move and what would you realistically expect in return?

Terry & Sullinger

Lee and Bass

Yes, there are many other possibilities for the C's to trade, but stick with just these two, please.
    tough one but i rather keep terry & sully .

vCash

Terry & Sullinger

Lee and Bass

I would rather move Lee and Bass... Here is a couple of trade idea I have...

Indiana gets Bass and Lee

Boston gets Hansbrough, DJ Augustin and Sam Young

I'm a believer in Hansbough and I always saw him as a perfect player in Boston... Tommy would love his hustle and Doc would love the effort he gives... Ainge offered RayRay to Indiana for Hansbrough last season but Larry turned it down...

Boston gets a back-up PG for the remainder of the season and Young would just be a fill in...

Indiana may lose West since he is becoming a FA and Bass can be a decent fill in and they could use some depth at SG... There a team who is right in the thick of things and adding some vets who if play to their averages could give them 20ppg between Bass and Lee...

I think a combo of Bass and Lee would be hard to move unless it's to a team who's making a push and could use some extra scoring but at the same time are willing to take on salary...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    Exactly, so pierce can be moved. +1 for me .

You think Barnes will be an all time top 10 SF?

Last I checked they have the 4th best record in the west. Add in Pierce and Bogut they can do damage.

Once again you are wrong buddie
    http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/2/2...josh-mcroberts
    Memphis agreed, the trade was sent in too late.

The Suns are giving up more points when Dudley is on the court
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/PHO/2013.html

nice try though!

grow up. I come here to debate intelligent, mature people- not childish dumbasses like you. My fault for engaging the troll. Lesson learned.

2013-2014 BOSTON CELTICS

RONDO / PRESSEY
    BRADLEY / BAYLESS / JOHNSON
    GREEN / WALLACE / BOGANS
    BASS / HUMPHRIES / FAVERANI
    SULLINGER / OLYNYK / ANTHONY

vCash
    grow up. I come here to debate intelligent, mature people- not childish dumbasses like you. My fault for engaging the troll. Lesson learned.
    So since you can't respond to any of my points, you go to baiting? Aighttttt kid

Trade bass and lee no question

vCash

LOL. I was thinking along the same lines when I read that "point keeping" response... wondered if a 6th grader wrote it? Kinda negated any "points" he might have made. smh.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    just wanna say if KG,RONDO OR PIERCE are traded I WILL BE PISSED!!! please DA get rid of green and bass plz plz plz. get picks for them i dont care just cant stand them. id hate to see AB go but we have real issues that need immediate attention. like getting a friggin center. seems like its been the longest time since we had an even a average center. (since PERK of course)

vCash

LOL. I was thinking along the same lines when I read that "point keeping" response... wondered if a 6th grader wrote it? Kinda negated any "points" he might have made. smh.
    because you have just contributed so much to this forum?

newbies. this forum is going down the gutter

Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast